d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
Prev1262728
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 10 2024 07:38pm
yea what is
Gold: 3,254.55
Warn: 10%
Apr 11 2024 09:34am
Quote (KevlarKondom @ 7 Apr 2024 19:00)
No they are 2 different sub forums.

I didn't say atheism was a religion, I said there was a lot of religious talk.

Science has proven fact, not requiring faith which is a belief without proof.

Nice try though.

Science can change and be disproven. Scientific theories are replaced with new theories that make previous theories obsolete.

Science changes. God is unchanging.

You even acknowledging God shows it's a part of the human thought process.

The main reason people believe in God is because science doesn't have absolute proof either.

The real question becomes do you believe humans are the most intelligent life form in the universe and actually capable of "knowing it all"???? or do they/we just "think" we know it all.

My faith comes from KNOWING science doesn't have all the answers.

Scientist don't even know what dark matter/anti matter is and it makes up a significant portion of the perceivable universe.

It was Stephen Hawking who said, "Imagine I create a pie-chart on this chalk board and split it down the middle. Imagine on one side is all "known variables" and the other side is all the "unknown variables". Now imagine you tell a lecture hall full of the worlds top mathmaticians, physicists, and scholars. "I have a unified theory of everything using this pie-chart". You would be laughed out of the room and called a fool. That's what we scientist are. Fools who think we have the entire picture when in reality....

The human eye can perceive a tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum, approximately 0.0035% of reality. This range is known as the visible spectrum, spanning wavelengths from about 380 to 750 nanometers, corresponding to the colors of the rainbow.
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 17 2024 11:27am
Atheists Can't Explain DESIGN... BUT Science Is Discovering More Of It Everyday (Important!)
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1262728
Add Reply New Topic New Poll