d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
Prev1202122232428Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
May 5 2023 06:09am
perhaps the one i find the most interesting is the 'london hammer.
6 'Impossible' Fossils That Could COMPLETELY Rewrite Human History
May 8 2023 12:51am
a small talk on "vestigial" organs. specifically the appendix. It was once asserted that appendix had no function whatsoever. it was just junk in the trunk. In fact the "science people (antitheists) decided to believe that so much that it began to be common practice when operating on some one to just remove it. doctors convinced they were following the science. It turns out it did have a use. its part of the immune system.

dr charles jackson made a comment about such antitheists method. it went something like
"since we are so smart, if we dont know what something does, then that must mean it doesnt do anything at all"

atheist/antitheist chit science
:)
May 15 2023 04:45am
i havent viewed this stuff in years. for some reason i thought of looking up his content. some one compiled a bunch of his vids together. so i viewed it and put in time stamps.

Don Patton - the Creation Model vs Evolution Model (all videos 1-7)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

0:01 what is creation science part 1

28:42 what is creation science part2

1:12:58 laws of science part 1

1:49:10 laws of science part 2

2:23:50 how old is the earth part 1

3:02:28 how old is the earth part 2

3:34:41 the record of the rocks part 1

4:11:17 the record of the rocks part 2

4:41:20 fossil record part1 ?

5:14:43 fossil record part2 ?

5:49:05 fossil men part 1 ?

6:22:50 fossil men part 2 ?

a few points of interest
4:03:00 glen kuban
5:00:00 haeckels drawings
5:03:07 haeckel convicted
5:00:00 man chimp 99% simular

a post from the comment section, i found it touching

6 months ago (edited)
I was an atheist. In fact, I was a convinced atheist. If you are an athiest you do NOT offend me in the slightest. I get your point of view. This is the 7-hour video, that changed my mind. That convinced me, that what I believed as an atheist was wrong. After this, you are without excuse, if you do not watch every minute of this video, you are WILLINGLY ignorant of the truth. Nothing more than a scoffer, spoken of in Peters writings. If you are HONEST about your atheism, like I was, then you won't be afraid to watch this. I watched every atheist video under the sun, while I was an atheist. This video stopped me in my tracks. It will do the same for you if you are HONEST WITH YOURSELF. After I post this, I will go about my life as before. I am writing you at this moment, because I once was an atheist too. But I was HONEST WITH MYSELF about it, and not just trying to convince myself there was no god. I do not know your heart. Only God and you do. So only God and you will know what you do next, whether you will watch this or not. The first time I watched it June 2019 I was an atheist. I watched this 7-hour video 4 times that week. I never looked back. Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ the savior of the world. Thanks Jonathan for posting this, you saved my life.

Jun 1 2023 10:48pm
a little something i found on the dover trial. the dover trial was a trial that antitheists like to crow about. it was a sham lol used to bich back and forth with people about it on you tube :) been so long i barly remember it.
The Truth about the Dover Intelligent Design Trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYcpzZF7LVo
Jul 3 2023 06:28pm
Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved. — Francis Crick

We Challenge All Evolutionists to Watch This Video!
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2023 09:28am
Atheism is the most cringe thing you could possibly be, and its hubris. Its not being smart enough to not understand how complicated things are. You think because some egghead knows about quantum particles wich nobody can see, but theyre there, whatever they probably are. But uh you think because other people have like discovered things about physical reality. that means that reality itself in its entirely could be understood. And furthermore that it arose, accidentally. "I with my mind wich is the size of a fucking watermelon can understand all of reality, but its all here because of an accident a big oopsie" Atheism is highly cringe.
Jul 6 2023 03:45pm
Quote (gangstar @ Jul 6 2023 08:28am)
Atheism is the most cringe thing you could possibly be, and its hubris. Its not being smart enough to not understand how complicated things are. You think because some egghead knows about quantum particles wich nobody can see, but theyre there, whatever they probably are. But uh you think because other people have like discovered things about physical reality. that means that reality itself in its entirely could be understood. And furthermore that it arose, accidentally. "I with my mind wich is the size of a fucking watermelon can understand all of reality, but its all here because of an accident a big oopsie" Atheism is highly cringe.

they have made some concessions though? at least one? pop culture atitheism has moved from its not "disbelief" to its "lack of belief" but as prideful and pigheaded as ever it doesnt mean agnostic........
Gold: 0.65
Jul 8 2023 05:41am
nice
Gold: 10.00
Jul 9 2023 02:45pm
The arrogance of uneducated delusional people who believe in magic friends and fairly tales never ceases to amuse.
Jul 9 2023 04:51pm
Quote (Vastet @ Jul 9 2023 01:45pm)
The arrogance of uneducated delusional people who believe in magic friends and fairly tales never ceases to amuse.

the big magical fairy tale is atheists/antitheists insist they are from a monkey

atheists/antitheists have a monkeys mind. what did darwin have to say about that?

“With me the horrid doubt always arises, whether the convictions of man’s mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would anyone trust in the convictions of a monkey’s mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?”
----------------------------------------------------------------

here is an article kinda long takes a bit for the text to post in it (challenge yourself 'atheist)

Darwin’s Horrid Doubt: Why Monkey Brains Troubled the Great Man of Science
Can random accumulations of particles or close relatives of monkey brains produce reliable, rational thought? Even today’s physicalist scientists, when honest, share Darwin’s “horrid doubt.”
https://medium.com/science-and-philosophy/darwins-horrid-doubt-why-monkey-brains-troubled-the-great-man-of-science-e77c954e9019

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 9 2023 05:04pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1202122232428Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll