d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
Prev123428Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 3 2022 11:06pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Apr 3 2022 10:02pm)
Same happens in many religions so which is correct?

i say scripture is. i am here in confidence who else is?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2022 11:09pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 4 2022 12:06am)
i say scripture is. i am here in confidence who else is?

Most religious people stick to subs about religion to speak of it. Seems like you are just the noisy wheel which has little to do with anything.

Your method validates many religions. You already put the flaw in your hypothesis by choosing one. This is called a failed experiment in science.
Apr 3 2022 11:14pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Apr 3 2022 10:09pm)
Most religious people stick to subs about religion to speak of it. Seems like you are just the noisy wheel which has little to do with anything.

Your method validates many religions. You already put the flaw in your hypothesis by choosing one. This is called a failed experiment in science.

i have only just started you havent the foggiest idea whats coming
Gold: 260.11
Apr 4 2022 05:19pm
God is everywhere

Therefore God is in my ass

God is gay
Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2022 07:28pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Apr 4 2022 06:19pm)
God is everywhere

Therefore God is in my ass

God is gay

Eve was trans as well.
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 10 2022 01:21pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Apr 3 2022 10:09pm)

Yet the world chooses the failed experiment as their poster child under evolution and various cover ups to hide intelligent design.
Scientific proof is a myth, it's not just a matter of being able to falsify, their are other explanations to even their own theories that may better suit the premise.

Science is merely a lense, touting theories based on 1% understanding as indisputable or infallible is scientism aka corporate lobbying aka conflict theory.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Apr 10 2022 01:23pm
Apr 23 2022 10:24am
atheist/antitheist chit science exposed

meet paul giem and his epic mustache

1 hour vid and keep in mind the is their best monkey to man stuff

Review of "Contested Bones" (Part 6 - Chapter 6 "Australopithecus afarensis") 3-10-2018 by Paul Giem

@8:15 look at that joke

lucy was a fossil with out hands feet or a face. the hands feet and face was "assigned" during "reconstruction"
its called inference and of all the "sciences" it only seems
evolutionists receive a free pass when they do it. its where the monkey magic happens.
feet where assigned because of the laetoli footprints. no way fully developed human at this time period because that has already been decided.

@36:46 hadar site had mixed bone beds. baboon australopithecine, human

@37:03 now they are all the same bones (the fraud begins)

@37:44 now it gets even more interesting

@44:12 QnA time

@57:16 males are more human like and females are more chimp like (snicker) :)
------------------------------------------------------------

this is the channel link
itisaboutGod
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaBAwmf0uZeTYejbXpXV7VQ

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 23 2022 10:26am
May 9 2022 08:23am
darwin understood
"But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man’s mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey’s mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?"

really need to get busy with this thread, have plenty to share.
to start at the beginning? Darwin would be a good place.
it seems many christians are angry with darwin? I dont have such a problem. Darwin seemed to be honest about his theory and was open about its problems.
the problem really began with the azzhats that came after him. they decided to call his theory "fact" and set out to prove it.
my intentions with further posts will be to expose the azzhats.
The antitheists, a journey of liars frauds and dogchit science.

May 9 2022 03:00pm
the curtain opens on the antitheist clown show
they have stolen science and replaced it with monkey religion OOOOoo OOoo eeEKK eeKKK
and now they need the evidence........
the first "proof"
Haeckel's embryo drawings or just haeckels drawing
or we could just call it "heckles drawings" :)
first published 1868 revised 1870
1874 charged with fraud by 5 professors n convicted by the court of his university
1875 fraud exposed
the big story on this total fraud is it remained in the text books for about 100 years. One can imagine the antitheists at some giant booze party wearing clown suits floppy shoes or just streaking through the yard in their underwear.
We call it "antitheists gone wild" :)
the heckel story is so out there its hard to believe how any one can have faith in such a clown show.........100 years ..........
here is a vid backing up the claim how long it was being published (short vid)
Haeckel's bogus embryo drawing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEr8uyfS83g
(in 2013 edition)
maybe next time I will post more on this topic..................beat the dead horse :)
there is so much i could post on this topic

This post was edited by TiStuff on May 9 2022 03:01pm
Jun 6 2022 10:25pm
someday I hope to get rolling on this.

for now I am going to talk a little about a man named Stephen Jay Gould. He was an atheist but not a batchit kooked out antitheist. So he was reasonable about things. He was even honest about the problems of "macro" evolution. So he came up with a theory called punctuated equilibrium (you will have to look it up if your curious about it).

Any since I am here to mock antitheist kooks, somebody should for all the crack pot stuff and scams over the years. the joke about "macro" evolution and punctuated equilibrium is........

"macro" evolution...............happens so slow you cant see it

punctuated equilibrium ........happens so fast you cant see it

:)
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123428Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll