d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Vindictus > Full Awesome Stuff Or Account
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 756.00
Feb 12 2022 07:31pm
Not sure why I don't see this more often, but I had played vindictus for a good amount of time and accumulated some brutally good gear/builds, as well as several high level characters. I found it to be a fun game but now I haven't played in so long that going back would feel odd.

Anyway, my stuff would likely feel like christmas to anyone who is interested in the game, or my entire account (with at least one near max chara that can do Anything in the game) would be perfect for helping anyone (as well as come with some awesome bragging rights that you now likely have the strongest chara of everyone you know and can take them on any quest/task/level)
I do not remember everything I have, but if you would be interested in obtaining absurdly strong items (I created most of them myself), gold (as a businessman/economist I found many ways to manipulate the market for fun and profit, and would be happy to share what I remember), and a good bit-o-fun let me know. Personally I think the greatest thing about jsp is the ability to step into a new game with the ability to compete with all the "1337's (is using that reference dating me a bit to much...) so that no one thinks you are just a noob.

Price will depend on if you want items or the account and hat is in it of course, but I played for over a year, maxed out crafting ability and was able to sell what ever I didn't keep easy since it was all top tier. price will probably land between 5,000-20,000 BUT I am also willing to trade for a foot in games you may have a presence.
Go Back To Vindictus Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll