d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Gofundme Leftie Frauds
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 6 2022 10:19am
It's basics of how laws are build:

Tomorrow you start a fund "to smash neo-nazis with nailed baseball bats" so you ask money to buy hammers & nails: It will never be allowed.
Next day you ask money buy hammers and nails to make solid boards where you will write: "neo-nazis are bad", it will pass.

Superior race :rofl: wrooom wrroooom

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Feb 6 2022 10:20am
Gold: 285.00
Feb 6 2022 10:35am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Feb 6 2022 11:07am)
imagine comparing a freedom movement to BLM rioting scum, who only want to destroy and loot for their personal gain

sure, the trucker blockade causes some trouble as well, but in case people forgot

the fascist canadian government has destoyed livelihoods and businesses for 2 two years with endless lockdowns and minimal """""freedom"""", that would only be given in exchange for compliance with mandates, that have been useless

the same people complaining about the truckers standing around for a week now supported being locked in their homes for months

retards, you deserve to be enslaved by the likes of trudeau

Imagine a movement that wants the police to stop murdering them and wants white america to acknowledge their existence was met with such open hostility. You guys were spraying them with hoses back in the day when they were trying to eat with you.

How is the state making truckers take a vaccine less severe than the state murdering people without due process or even crimes committed sometimes like recently in Minneapolis? They are asking for more riots there bruh because the political power is a hostile entity to many of their citizens. They don't want truckers to spread diseases.

How many truckers were executed by the police at this point? There is no comparing this to BLM because the problem isn't as severe as the one BLM is trying to address, which is actually life and death. Your white privilege is showing lol.

This is just good opportunity for Schadenfreude for me, nothing more... I heard future president Santis solved the gofundme handout thing for them. Maybe one day you will actually get oppressed like you cosplay you are.

I'm not going to lie, I don't care what happens at all with the Trucker drama, it is fun to watch, and Schadenfreude is always something I'm open too. Aside from attacking the homeless shelter calling people the n word and flying nazi flags it has been peaceful.

I'm glad you're not being oppressed, I'm a liberal and want everybody to do what the fuck they want.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 6 2022 10:43am
Gold: 57.00
Feb 6 2022 11:19am
Quote (Skinned @ 6 Feb 2022 10:13)
Are you guys embarrassed of your past or something? Don't like when people teach about it. In fact the people who tried to keep blacks out of their schools are not making it illegal to talk about how they tried to keep blacks out of their schools.

You guys are right, people talk about the past despite you guys trying to ban knowing it

you ranting about known segregationists that you 100% support joe biden, robert byrd, and george wallace again? you do know Eisenhower told them to knock it off right?

my past? hahaha always a riot when some pale pasty privileged lefty tries to project their horrible attributes onto other minorities and immigrants. berned out miserable junior boomer lmfao, pathetic..
Gold: 14,158.00
Feb 6 2022 11:54am
The left has reached a level of utter hypocrisy that is truly disgusting. They have stooped so low that the only people that could possibly support them are the ones that have fallen for the full-blown mass formation psychosis and thus are at this point in time incapable of engaging in rational thought.

It's so sad.
Gold: 751.50
Feb 6 2022 11:58am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 6 2022 05:35pm)
Imagine a movement that wants the police to stop murdering them and wants white america to acknowledge their existence was met with such open hostility. You guys were spraying them with hoses back in the day when they were trying to eat with you.

How is the state making truckers take a vaccine less severe than the state murdering people without due process or even crimes committed sometimes like recently in Minneapolis? They are asking for more riots there bruh because the political power is a hostile entity to many of their citizens. They don't want truckers to spread diseases.

How many truckers were executed by the police at this point? There is no comparing this to BLM because the problem isn't as severe as the one BLM is trying to address, which is actually life and death. Your white privilege is showing lol.

This is just good opportunity for Schadenfreude for me, nothing more... I heard future president Santis solved the gofundme handout thing for them. Maybe one day you will actually get oppressed like you cosplay you are.

I'm not going to lie, I don't care what happens at all with the Trucker drama, it is fun to watch, and Schadenfreude is always something I'm open too. Aside from attacking the homeless shelter calling people the n word and flying nazi flags it has been peaceful.

I'm glad you're not being oppressed, I'm a liberal and want everybody to do what the fuck they want.

rofl, in which universe are people not acknowledging the existence of blacks?? what a nonsense statement

"murders" or "executions" (these terms are just wrong) you talk about dont even exist and that narrative is statistically debunked as well

the american police is terrible, but its just a reflection of society

as long as they have to expect armed thug life gangsters everywhere, you will get these results

5 police officers were shot in january just in new york alone, no word from you of course

black people are mostly killing each other and commit 50% of severe violent crime with like 10% of the population

there is an easy solution: just dont do it

i am not an american, i am not white and i do not have any "privilege", we dont live in feudal times buddy

privilige and the oppression you talk dont exist in the west anymore

i love how hoodrats and dumbass white lefties from nice suburban communities are whining about the states being so evil and oppressive

meanwhile there are people literally dying out there to get a chance in america

even the BLM hoodrats live better than most of worlds population

i suggest you appreciate what you have
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 6 2022 03:01pm
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 6 2022 08:35am)

this kind of chit is just something you want to believe. canada n USA among others defeated the nazis. now you want to believe they are the nazis ...........its really gross you know, people calling ev1 nazis so they can excuse their own nazi behavior

Gold: 57.00
Feb 6 2022 03:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 6 Feb 2022 16:01)
this kind of chit is just something you want to believe. canada n USA among others defeated the nazis. now you want to believe they are the nazis ...........its really gross you know, people calling ev1 nazis so they can excuse their own nazi behavior

hilarious because that user spams racial slurs here frequently. especially the n word (he uses a hard r too)

Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 6 Feb 2022 12:58)
rofl, in which universe are people not acknowledging the existence of blacks?? what a nonsense statement

people like skinned and his daddy figure biden don’t acknowledge the existence of blacks or any minorities who do not “think and act the way they are ‘supposed’ to”

it really is a sickness

This post was edited by excellence on Feb 6 2022 03:06pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112
Add Reply New Topic New Poll