d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Iso Help On How To Buy Osrs Gold As A Newcomer
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jan 24 2022 11:21am
Quote (moutonguerrier @ Jan 24 2022 12:15pm)
I thought I had to be a member or something.
Now if I trade the osrs gold away is there any restriction or audit from the osrs admins?

I think my previous posts should answer this question

Just like how newly created accounts are monitored more closely to make sure they're not a bot, I'm sure OSRS admins monitor big transactions of osrs gp (in-game gold), especially on new accounts

That being said, if you're trying to SELL your remaining osrs gp and never deal with osrs again, then there's no problem
But since you are trying to RESELL (as in actively buy and sell gold for profit), then having an account with a long history would probably be less suspicious or less likely to trigger their RWT detection

As for your safety, always screenshot all trades (trade windows) and never mention words like "d2jsp" or "jsp"
Gold: 11,996.69
Jan 24 2022 11:37am
Quote (dog1706 @ Jan 24 2022 12:20pm)
its a new account you can receive gold but you cannot trade it away until you get the 10 quest points and 100 stats or you buy a membership bond once (can buy with ingame gold) that is the loophole around new account trade restrictions

I told you this on dm

goodluck to you

Ok thanks for clarifying the restriction.
Now im going to try and buy that bond.

Quote (Phantaszm @ Jan 24 2022 12:21pm)
I think my previous posts should answer this question

Just like how newly created accounts are monitored more closely to make sure they're not a bot, I'm sure OSRS admins monitor big transactions of osrs gp (in-game gold), especially on new accounts

That being said, if you're trying to SELL your remaining osrs gp and never deal with osrs again, then there's no problem
But since you are trying to RESELL (as in actively buy and sell gold for profit), then having an account with a long history would probably be less suspicious or less likely to trigger their RWT detection

As for your safety, always screenshot all trades (trade windows) and never mention words like "d2jsp" or "jsp"

Thanks for your help!

This post was edited by moutonguerrier on Jan 24 2022 11:38am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 26 2022 11:47am
Fresh accs that dont see any playtime but for trading gold has a higher chance of being banned vs an acc that is played normally and trades high amounts of gold
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll