d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Groups
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,443.00
Jan 23 2022 06:33pm
What is the standard build for groups?

Anyone do pubs anymore or is it still all guild only groups?
Gold: 13,425.19
Jan 23 2022 06:41pm
we're all on discord. if you're part of multiple discords you'll regularly be able to see when people are searching for a group.

Just as one example today:

— Yesterday at 18:58
ISO +1 @everyone
— Yesterday at 22:15
iso +2 @everyone
— Yesterday at 22:30
Iso +1 @everyone

and that's just one discord.

In terms of builds, this one is roughly correct:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82759999&f=74

As long as you are clicking hard and aiming to release multistrike/multicast on every single 8-9 mob wave you should get enough actions to keep up with everyone.
Given your MQ gear i can't see gear being an issue.

If you hover over peoples experience bars in a climb you can see their number of actions/damage etc. As long as you're keeping up with people you should be good.

good luck
Gold: 4,443.00
Jan 23 2022 06:46pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ Jan 23 2022 07:41pm)
we're all on discord. if you're part of multiple discords you'll regularly be able to see when people are searching for a group.

Just as one example today:

— Yesterday at 18:58
ISO +1 @everyone
— Yesterday at 22:15
iso +2 @everyone
— Yesterday at 22:30
Iso +1 @everyone

and that's just one discord.

In terms of builds, this one is roughly correct:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82759999&f=74

As long as you are clicking hard and aiming to release multistrike/multicast on every single 8-9 mob wave you should get enough actions to keep up with everyone.
Given your MQ gear i can't see gear being an issue.

If you hover over peoples experience bars in a climb you can see their number of actions/damage etc. As long as you're keeping up with people you should be good.

good luck

Thanks. Also what I was asking in builds (my fault I didnt think about the other type of build) was is it like a tank, melee, another melee / caster, healer, x?

EDIT I see in the post (scrolled over it. not a fan of the small default text haha) 1 person tanking, 1 person healing, 3 people pure damage. Thank you again for the info im going to look over this and start building

This post was edited by Culby on Jan 23 2022 06:51pm
Gold: 13,425.19
Jan 23 2022 07:08pm
Quote (Culby @ Jan 24 2022 12:46am)
Thanks. Also what I was asking in builds (my fault I didnt think about the other type of build) was is it like a tank, melee, another melee / caster, healer, x?

EDIT I see in the post (scrolled over it. not a fan of the small default text haha) 1 person tanking, 1 person healing, 3 people pure damage. Thank you again for the info im going to look over this and start building

the tank is generally not necessary either. However the healer is always needed.
when there is no tank 1 person, ideally the person expected to do the least amount of damage whom isn't offcasting, will go front and then just stat vitality till they get 100, 110 if going to level 83/85.

Only thing i can recommend is turning up to some level 1 groups and see how you get on, as you meet more players the more invites to discord channels you'll get.
Seeing 3-4 of the 5 are pure damage, you're samurai setup will fit in pretty well.

just remember to keep an eye on your position and the chat.

All of these mean for the tank to move to the front
F, >, Tank, Front, T

All of these mean someone is in the front who isn't tanking and should move to the back asap.
B, <, Back
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll