d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Magic: The Gathering >
ISO
> Buying Mtgo Tix
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 203.00
Jan 20 2022 07:02pm
Looking to spend my FG worth 1920FG for best ratio.
Gold: 4,873.00
Jan 20 2022 07:56pm
Hi,

I've never used d2jsp before. Just signed up because i was hoping to sell some tix for FG to deck out a D2R character. I'm not really sure how the process works and from the brief searching I've done so far it seems some people don't want to trade with new users (understandably). If you have some time and don't mind, could you give me a quick rundown of the process? I've also seen mention of the 2/3 rule but don't know what that means. If you can tell me how everything works and what to expect I will throw 5 tix your way. And if you are willing to trade with a new user I'd like to work something out for the FG you are offering. I tried sending you a PM but it gave me an error message. Thanks!
Gold: 203.00
Jan 22 2022 08:45am
Quote (MuddyCreek @ Jan 20 2022 10:56pm)
Hi,

I've never used d2jsp before. Just signed up because i was hoping to sell some tix for FG to deck out a D2R character. I'm not really sure how the process works and from the brief searching I've done so far it seems some people don't want to trade with new users (understandably). If you have some time and don't mind, could you give me a quick rundown of the process? I've also seen mention of the 2/3 rule but don't know what that means. If you can tell me how everything works and what to expect I will throw 5 tix your way. And if you are willing to trade with a new user I'd like to work something out for the FG you are offering. I tried sending you a PM but it gave me an error message. Thanks!

:rofl:
Go Back To Magic: The Gathering Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll