d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > 2stroke Tuning
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,110.00
Jan 24 2022 05:37pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 22 2022 01:04pm)
congratulations you are hacking it

Thanks xD

I now have made nearly full setup in fusion 360, thankfully one can learn such stuff pretty fast with the help of youtube, im currently struggeling with evening out some small edges inside the transferports, as well as exhaust port i was able to even it up, but i was not able to fuse it together with the other part to make it solid. Its just a Shell now xD
Then intake i actually think is gonna be pretty easy, exhaust is angeled downwards ofc, and i think i have a plan to make the Singh tracks now, and then measure volume, and then play around til i have 3,3 or 3,4 milliliter there when piston in tdc.

I can post a little movie of it once back home xD

This will ofc also help me notice stuff i did not know before.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 24 2022 11:22pm
Quote (gel87 @ 25 Jan 2022 00:37)
Thanks xD

I now have made nearly full setup in fusion 360, thankfully one can learn such stuff pretty fast with the help of youtube, im currently struggeling with evening out some small edges inside the transferports, as well as exhaust port i was able to even it up, but i was not able to fuse it together with the other part to make it solid. Its just a Shell now xD
Then intake i actually think is gonna be pretty easy, exhaust is angeled downwards ofc, and i think i have a plan to make the Singh tracks now, and then measure volume, and then play around til i have 3,3 or 3,4 milliliter there when piston in tdc.

I can post a little movie of it once back home xD

This will ofc also help me notice stuff i did not know before.

For sure it's great to do things from scratch, dedicated forums are also a great source of info ( I guess so)
And don't break your neck when trying it ( always happen in these moments)
You must post it with final painting tho :lol:
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jan 30 2022 03:27am
Sounds fun
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll