d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Ladder Slasher Damage Calculator V1
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 609.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 17 2022 12:07pm
Why have I not noticed this before. THis is awesome, will have to look into it for future occasions :D
Gold: 19,021.03
Mar 17 2022 12:19pm
a reminder to use this link, not the one on the first post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RDkoYfhQSyWW0KNRYTAWZRLxVfeYGgj-nwqOwtgtSOs/edit#gid=0

can't edit the link and currently not working on this as i have other things to deal with atm.
Gold: 2,387.55
Mar 31 2022 09:22am
I regularly climb with QD.

In answer to QD working between mobs, the answer is yes. Works when switching mobs and ofc works with skillshots.

Gold: 8,666.98
Apr 20 2022 04:27am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Mar 18 2022 06:19am)
a reminder to use this link, not the one on the first post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RDkoYfhQSyWW0KNRYTAWZRLxVfeYGgj-nwqOwtgtSOs/edit#gid=0

can't edit the link and currently not working on this as i have other things to deal with atm.

Nicely done Calculator. Is there a way that you can have a comparison of how many Hitpoints (Vitality Calculator) as well?

I was checking a level 35 Longsword (124% EE) with base 30 strength (Guardian) and adding 1 point to Strength to calculate the damage, but, I also wanted to see the difference of Hitpoints @ level 35 (or above) as a comparison.

Basically every 2 points to Strength gave me 4 added damage, thus I want to reach a decent Avg dmg BUT have more hitpoints... also would like to compare my healing capacity as well at certain levels and Intelligence stat points.

You are most likely wondering why I would like all those numbers, well, at certain levels and based on your armor type and the healing capacity, you can counter the damage taken and yet have a reasonable killspeed... especially when using Heavy Weapons.
Apr 20 2022 10:47am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 20 2022 11:27am)
Nicely done Calculator. Is there a way that you can have a comparison of how many Hitpoints (Vitality Calculator) as well?

I was checking a level 35 Longsword (124% EE) with base 30 strength (Guardian) and adding 1 point to Strength to calculate the damage, but, I also wanted to see the difference of Hitpoints @ level 35 (or above) as a comparison.

Basically every 2 points to Strength gave me 4 added damage, thus I want to reach a decent Avg dmg BUT have more hitpoints... also would like to compare my healing capacity as well at certain levels and Intelligence stat points.

You are most likely wondering why I would like all those numbers, well, at certain levels and based on your armor type and the healing capacity, you can counter the damage taken and yet have a reasonable killspeed... especially when using Heavy Weapons.

short answer here is no intention to add that sort of information as it has nothing to do with damage calcs.

Saying this, putting 1 point into vitality will always give your current level as an amount of hit points.
so statting 1 vita at lvl35 does gives 35 life. I'm unsure why you'd need a spreadsheet to tell you this?
Perhaps i'm misunderstanding, i think for once i need more information on what you need, and to be particular, i would add this on a separate copy for your own use and this would also mean you can modify it as you please, I find myself regularly copying specific numbers out especially when testing quick draw and power shot calculations. would also mean you'd be able to break it though.

If anything i could theoretically have an armor/life/mana calc on it as well.
As i stated in my previous post though i'm currently not in the mood to work on this further. Depending on how simple your request is, i may make your own copy with specific code for your needs.
Apr 20 2022 03:10pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ Apr 21 2022 04:47am)
short answer here is no intention to add that sort of information as it has nothing to do with damage calcs.

Saying this, putting 1 point into vitality will always give your current level as an amount of hit points.
so statting 1 vita at lvl35 does gives 35 life. I'm unsure why you'd need a spreadsheet to tell you this?
Perhaps i'm misunderstanding, i think for once i need more information on what you need, and to be particular, i would add this on a separate copy for your own use and this would also mean you can modify it as you please, I find myself regularly copying specific numbers out especially when testing quick draw and power shot calculations. would also mean you'd be able to break it though.

If anything i could theoretically have an armor/life/mana calc on it as well.
As i stated in my previous post though i'm currently not in the mood to work on this further. Depending on how simple your request is, i may make your own copy with specific code for your needs.

Thanks for your reply and consideration.

From playing solo yourself and myself, you may have noticed that there is an average constant damage when using certain armor types and their Tier level without "Enhanced Effect", thus you can ascertain a certain amount of Vitality for Defense and Hit points (or Intelligence for Defense and Mana pool) to be more effective than using X amount of points towards Damage when you know you have reached a decent killspeed and want to survive longer to deal more hits which = more damage than going to town to shrine or regen.
Apr 20 2022 03:26pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 20 2022 10:10pm)
Thanks for your reply and consideration.

From playing solo yourself and myself, you may have noticed that there is an average constant damage when using certain armor types and their Tier level without "Enhanced Effect", thus you can ascertain a certain amount of Vitality for Defense and Hit points (or Intelligence for Defense and Mana pool) to be more effective than using X amount of points towards Damage when you know you have reached a decent killspeed and want to survive longer to deal more hits which = more damage than going to town to shrine or regen.

for HC i put starting stats into dex then full vit, as damage on my heavy weapons is not really a consideration as i can't afford to lose my polearms.

I still have no idea what information you want.
At a guess you want me to allow you to put in your Level as well as vitality/intelligence values, which can then be used to calculate your total health and mana. This is easy to do and would take me 5 minutes for me to pm you your own separate sheet with this added.

I could also use it to calculate how much physical defense and magical defense you'd have if armor and EE was stated, however at this point i'm not interested in doing this as it requires coding for anywhere between 2-4 hours and i have other projects i'd rather be writing about
Apr 20 2022 11:59pm
Quote (Bigheaded @ Apr 21 2022 09:26am)
for HC i put starting stats into dex then full vit, as damage on my heavy weapons is not really a consideration as i can't afford to lose my polearms.

I still have no idea what information you want.
At a guess you want me to allow you to put in your Level as well as vitality/intelligence values, which can then be used to calculate your total health and mana. This is easy to do and would take me 5 minutes for me to pm you your own separate sheet with this added.

I could also use it to calculate how much physical defense and magical defense you'd have if armor and EE was stated, however at this point i'm not interested in doing this as it requires coding for anywhere between 2-4 hours and i have other projects i'd rather be writing about

Again thanks for post and consideration of what I was trying to request in a matter that very few people would consider as an option in a basic game.

I guess it would be a coalition of information based on Armor Type / Defense vs Phys + Magical during Levels and the addition of Vitality and Intelligence to those armor types excluding Enhanced Effect and also identifying the average damage that character would take during certain levels.

This will also give a solo player or a tanker an understanding of some of the Abilities that they could use where they charge up differently... so let us take Multiple strike, this is one action vs 1 monster per second, whereas Revenge vs 6+ monsters has a 6 in 1 chance to charge up in 1 Second. (Yes there are differences in each ability, that we know).

Remember, just a thought, and I do NOT expect you to work on these factors, however, if you have some form of testing format that I could use to record the finding(s), I will take that into consideration and test and record if you are interested further.
Apr 21 2022 05:59am
I would need 0 testing for amounts of Defense as the values run off pretty much the same formula as charms. However adding this will take a minimum of 2 hours and I'm not interested in this at this stage

Figuring an average of mob damage per level would be a pretty absurdly big undertaking that even with 2 hours of data per level wouldn't be adequate. So 1-71 at 2 hours per level is 140 hours of just collecting data and this isn't enough to provide accurate information.

I don't see your request happening as its way way too much effort. Crit chance based on weapon and str/dex is much higher on the priorities and I will not be looking into this at this point in time
May 18 2022 05:18am
Have a question for your "Damage Calculator" and the "Results"

Longsword & Battleaxe Average damage is the same no matter the Tier / Rank you have... difference being Stats which YOUR calculator exhibits. NOTE: the following may also help you with the BEST type of weapon to use versus the information that has been given in the portals that Paul has supplied.

Posting "stat" / "enhanced effect" and the same tier level of the weapon that your calculator provides vs the AVG dmg.

Tier X (Level 35) Longsword vs Battle-Axe: Both with 124% Enhanced Effect and Rank 4 (4% Enhanced Effect)
Strength: 73
Dexterity: 36

Longsword Results: AVG Dmg = 433 / DPS 240.56
Battle-Axe Results: AVG Dmg = 406 / DPS 225.56

Now I am going to REVERSE the STAT placement:

Longsword Results: AVG Dmg = 378 / DPS 210.00
Battle-Axe Results: AVG Dmg = 406 / DPS 225.56

Okay... now, the Battle-Axe shows the consistency of average damage, BUT, in reality you are better using a Longsword (or Sword vs Axe for average dmg with stats).

It is amazing how many people put a higher value on something that is actually dealing LESS dmg per second because of CONSISTENCY.

Oh thank you for the "Damage Calculator". :rofl: mao.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll