d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Vaccination Question
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 18 2022 03:49am
Quote (crunkinator @ Jan 11 2022 07:24am)
So with previous vaccinations they introduce the dormant virus and when introduced to your immune system, you develop the antibodies. The issue is when the virus mutates and a new strain is introduced, example influenza, those antibodies are no longer effective and require an entirely new vaccine. Because influenza, like COVID, is an upper respiratory viral infection it carries the status of a "super spreader" making the effort towards herd immunity futile when the population doesn't commit. With an MRNA vaccination, from my understanding, it more or less teaches your immune system to recognize and attack the proteins on the COVID cell, which is the protective layer, and once attacked it more or less kills the remainder of the cell. Given the Omicron variant is running rampant and, for example, of the 19k or so additionally infected in Ohio, 55% of such were vaccinated and boosted, is it possible the MRNA vaccine may only be effective on the original strand much like the standard vaccinations? I'm looking for reading material into this and so far I'm not finding much. Prefer articles in both support and not in support so I can draw my own conclusion.

how would the immune system react to a cell in the body with protein spikes sticking out of it?

whats causing all the inflammation in the body after a jab?

what is a D-dimer test ?
Quote (ROM @ Jan 12 2022 04:30am)
This.

No discussion needed.

Quote (Shadowoffury @ Jan 11 2022 04:58pm)
The problem with trusting the science is that the science isn't in. We still don't even understand flu vaccines completely... In the last few years views on the flu vaccine have changed drastically, while it was always assumed that vaccination was effective for 6-12 months, now we're considering the real effective range to be more like 2-3 months. Which means the flu vaccine does not even get you through flu season and supplemental vaccination is starting to be suggested for at risk populations halfway through the season.

Unfortunately, it seems like this is also true for COVID vaccination. COVID, like all coronaviruses, evolves much slower than influenza due to genomic proofreading processes which make it very difficult for new mutations to take hold in coronaviruses. None of the current COVID variations are different enough to require work on new vaccines. What is actually happening, most likely, is that vaccination effectiveness is fading in a significant portion of the vaccinated population.

You don't need a new vaccine, you need to be vaccinated again. They're calling them "boosters" but that's misleading because it implies that what you need now is different than what you needed back then. It's just another dose. To maintain maximum effectiveness people need to be vaccinated 4-6 times a year, most likely. Unfortunately this is unrealistic and possibly unsafe.

Problems like these are being obfuscated by the politicalization of science, which has increased drastically throughout the pandemic. "Trust the science", for example, is a political slogan, not a scientific precept. Trust is a concept completely inconsistent with the scientific method.

You don't have to trust anyone who proves their claims, and you can't afford to trust anyone who doesn't.

is the science "in"
wonder what went through this pharmacist head when he opened a blank insert?
PHARMACIST STUNNED AT BLANK INSERTS! Vaccine Narrative Is Falling Apart!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PU30gCU4iUMR/
Gold: 400.50
Jan 18 2022 07:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 18 2022 04:49am)
how would the immune system react to a cell in the body with protein spikes sticking out of it?

whats causing all the inflammation in the body after a jab?

what is a D-dimer test ?

is the science "in"
wonder what went through this pharmacist head when he opened a blank insert?
PHARMACIST STUNNED AT BLANK INSERTS! Vaccine Narrative Is Falling Apart!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PU30gCU4iUMR/

I didn't ask for a methed up 4:49 a.m. conspiracy theorist's opinion.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 18 2022 10:46am
Quote (crunkinator @ Jan 11 2022 04:24pm)
So with previous vaccinations they introduce the dormant virus and when introduced to your immune system, you develop the antibodies. The issue is when the virus mutates and a new strain is introduced, example influenza, those antibodies are no longer effective and require an entirely new vaccine. Because influenza, like COVID, is an upper respiratory viral infection it carries the status of a "super spreader" making the effort towards herd immunity futile when the population doesn't commit. With an MRNA vaccination, from my understanding, it more or less teaches your immune system to recognize and attack the proteins on the COVID cell, which is the protective layer, and once attacked it more or less kills the remainder of the cell. Given the Omicron variant is running rampant and, for example, of the 19k or so additionally infected in Ohio, 55% of such were vaccinated and boosted, is it possible the MRNA vaccine may only be effective on the original strand much like the standard vaccinations? I'm looking for reading material into this and so far I'm not finding much. Prefer articles in both support and not in support so I can draw my own conclusion.

you dont need articles, its actually easy to understand. mrna vaccines are only against the s protein, so once it mutates you can pretty much go fuck yourself with the vaccine. not only that, but it also favorizes mutations that have s protein mutations because those avoid the vaccine and transmit much easier. thats why surviving corona helps much more as you get immune response against stuff other than the s protein

from what ive seen, vaccine doesnt help at all against omicron. not even marginally, its just as if you didnt take it. so you might as well not take it and avoid possible autoimmune complications and the such

of material i would recommend dr been on youtube. he is as close to unbiased as you can get unlike the others and has a lot of knowledge as well

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Jan 18 2022 10:47am
Jan 18 2022 02:23pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Jan 18 2022 05:26am)
I didn't ask for a methed up 4:49 a.m. conspiracy theorist's opinion.

right, but 5:26 am is just fine. go find what you have predetermined to find. make excuses for everything else
Jan 19 2022 10:51am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 18 2022 03:23pm)
right, but 5:26 am is just fine. go find what you have predetermined to find. make excuses for everything else

it was 7:30 a.m. in my timezone so that means you are 3 hours behind me putting your methed response even more in the prime meth time. Refrain from posting random ass youtube videos at a care clinic at kroger and telling me i'm making excuses, you a whole new level a fucktard.
Jan 19 2022 02:56pm
Quote (crunkinator @ Jan 19 2022 08:51am)
it was 7:30 a.m. in my timezone so that means you are 3 hours behind me putting your methed response even more in the prime meth time. Refrain from posting random ass youtube videos at a care clinic at kroger and telling me i'm making excuses, you a whole new level a fucktard.

your still false about the meth excuse you use to tell yourself. I am completely substance free unless you want to count the caffeine in ice tea i drink some times.
Jan 22 2022 01:30am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 19 2022 03:56pm)
your still false about the meth excuse you use to tell yourself. I am completely substance free unless you want to count the caffeine in ice tea i drink some times.

The meth part is actually a scapegoat for your ineptitude. If you looked at it in the light intended, you'd comprehend that I'm not saying you're stupid, but just stupid on drugs, and there's hope yet. Ironically, though; you watched that short random ass youtube video sober and drew a conclusion on that, rather than data, as a means to form your opinion around. The right wing just hates the damn media but shit when it aligns with their ideology they'll trust and use it as evidence before an immunologist with multiple patents in his field of study. Not only is it bad media in addition to easily staged, but the right wing, who certainly are aware of it, has found it insufficient to report on themselves. Shit, I haven't even seen a Vine article on it yet.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Jan 22 2022 01:33am
Jan 22 2022 04:02am
Quote (crunkinator @ Jan 21 2022 11:30pm)
The meth part is actually a scapegoat for your ineptitude. If you looked at it in the light intended, you'd comprehend that I'm not saying you're stupid, but just stupid on drugs, and there's hope yet. Ironically, though; you watched that short random ass youtube video sober and drew a conclusion on that, rather than data, as a means to form your opinion around. The right wing just hates the damn media but shit when it aligns with their ideology they'll trust and use it as evidence before an immunologist with multiple patents in his field of study. Not only is it bad media in addition to easily staged, but the right wing, who certainly are aware of it, has found it insufficient to report on themselves. Shit, I haven't even seen a Vine article on it yet.

"stupid on drugs"
(i happen to know for sure that I am not on drugs. that you still insist other wise shows you need your excuses. how can you make an argument from reason when you insist on being unreasonable?)

do you even consider the question everyone else is asking "why a blank insert" instead of making excuses?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 22 2022 04:05am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 24 2022 07:43am
What booster vaccine was given and what was the first time booster vaccinated with?
Gold: 0.00
Jan 26 2022 08:10am
Sounds like those are common spots to find exosomes and to make up a story about the expsomes being some invading virus

It's politics

Smoke and mirrors, why would you trust these big fortune 500 companies

This post was edited by eMptyBox on Jan 26 2022 08:11am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll