d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Story
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Jan 9 2022 11:39pm
I am no longer a young man....

I've only ever loved one girl in my whole life, we were together for 6 years,

I lost count but I think we haven't talked for like 10 years now maybe....

When I sleep with a girl, it's just physical, when I'm done, I litteraly just wanna drive her home and go drink with some friends....

Maybe I never really moved on.....

I know this 1 thing for a fact,

The only girl I loved in my life, is the only girl who actually could give me Mad butterflys in my stomach

I hope I'm able to fall in love again,

I guess I'm kind of a bad boy, n in this pandemic, I really really fucked up,
I lost my car, I had to move back in with my parents.....lost my job due to covid ,

All stuff that girls don't like lol.....

But maybe just maybe, a girl could look past that, n see me evolve into the man I can be.......

I'm a strong dude, I can be alone

But sometimes I really do miss that feeling of being loved....

I told a girl I was single the other week, she wouldn't believe me,
N the girls I date, usually accuse me of having other girlfriendss

I guess I can be quite mysterious, n give off that impression,
I am a pretty good looking guy and I can be quite charming
I'd say I'm a 8/10 in looks

I don't even use social media at all,
My boy asked me, like don't u ever wanna trade social media with girls?
I told him, if a girl won't give you her phone number, it really means she's just not that into u, n wants to put u through a screening test by looking at ur social media , many many girls have just given me there number and we text
The few girls who said no number , social media, I just tell them it's okay, I don't want it ( cuz I know it means, she's just not that into m3)

Maybe it's my destiny to never fall in love again

But I hope she's out there ,. A girl who's kinda weird but super cool,
Maybe even a girl who make me feel butteflys again....

Like yes I Can get a tiny bit nervous b4 going on a date , like a little sweaty hands, but nothing major, nothing I don't over come when it's go time

I don't believe in settling , but I'm getting to that age where I might have to,
But I really really hope I find true love instead......
Gold: 6,723.69
Jan 10 2022 08:50am
Sorry mate, I'm not one to bash people easily but I call bullshit on this lowkey brag-disguised-in-self-pity.
You tell the world you're popular, but acknowledge that you have little to offer "because of the pandemic" and blame those things for not finding anyone real.
But then again, you're texting with women, but only if they take initiative in exchanging phone numbers/social media. Your conclusion that it's some sort of screening sounds like a justification for being sour about being single. It may be true for some women, but it's incredibly naive and full of selfdeception to assume that that is true for anyone and everyone.

If you're actively sabotaging your dating life, you don't get the right to complain about not finding love and you certainly don't have to do that by swinging walls of texts about the number of women you're banging only to go drinking afterwards.
But you do you, my man. I'm not saying that lifestyle is wrong. I'm just saying that if it's not a lifestyle for you you shouldn't still be pursuing it or complain about the fact that you still pursue it. That's just attention-seeking.

If you have a real story or question in there, I'm happy to throw my two cents if you want it, but you gotta help me find the question/inquiry/hypothesis/whatever in your text because I sure as hell can't find it.
Jan 11 2022 09:51am
Quote (Leeevee @ Jan 10 2022 09:50am)
Sorry mate, I'm not one to bash people easily but I call bullshit on this lowkey brag-disguised-in-self-pity.
You tell the world you're popular, but acknowledge that you have little to offer "because of the pandemic" and blame those things for not finding anyone real.
But then again, you're texting with women, but only if they take initiative in exchanging phone numbers/social media. Your conclusion that it's some sort of screening sounds like a justification for being sour about being single. It may be true for some women, but it's incredibly naive and full of selfdeception to assume that that is true for anyone and everyone.

If you're actively sabotaging your dating life, you don't get the right to complain about not finding love and you certainly don't have to do that by swinging walls of texts about the number of women you're banging only to go drinking afterwards.
But you do you, my man. I'm not saying that lifestyle is wrong. I'm just saying that if it's not a lifestyle for you you shouldn't still be pursuing it or complain about the fact that you still pursue it. That's just attention-seeking.

If you have a real story or question in there, I'm happy to throw my two cents if you want it, but you gotta help me find the question/inquiry/hypothesis/whatever in your text because I sure as hell can't find it.

The point of my story was ive never been in love again

N it's been 10 years or more,

I don't think it's bragging when I'm admitting I've felt alone for so long,

It's not like I don't know what it's like to be alone for a while

I'm not saying I got to hump diffeent girls every night

I don't do social media..... so fuking what... do u have to use the latest social media to be normal these days?

N I still gotta ask the girl for her number, I'm just saying if she refuses to give me her number N offers social media, I say I don't want it

I'm sure at least one dude knows what it's like , to just have sex on a purely physical level, n not have feelings

Does nobody knows what it feels like, to finish Cumming

N just want to take off

Just cuz I said i wanna go drink with some friends , isn't me bragging about being popular,

I'm more like a lone wolf who just finds company when I feel like

Maybe you don't relate to me, but I know there's guys out there that do

Maybe you fall in love with every one you sleep with, but I dont

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Jan 11 2022 09:53am
Gold: 6,723.69
Jan 11 2022 02:21pm
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Jan 11 2022 04:51pm)
The point of my story was ive never been in love again

N it's been 10 years or more,

I don't think it's bragging when I'm admitting I've felt alone for so long,

It's not like I don't know what it's like to be alone for a while

I'm not saying I got to hump diffeent girls every night

I don't do social media..... so fuking what... do u have to use the latest social media to be normal these days?

N I still gotta ask the girl for her number, I'm just saying if she refuses to give me her number N offers social media, I say I don't want it

I'm sure at least one dude knows what it's like , to just have sex on a purely physical level, n not have feelings

Does nobody knows what it feels like, to finish Cumming

N just want to take off

Just cuz I said i wanna go drink with some friends , isn't me bragging about being popular,

I'm more like a lone wolf who just finds company when I feel like

Maybe you don't relate to me, but I know there's guys out there that do

Maybe you fall in love with every one you sleep with, but I dont

This basically confirmed what I said before. You can turn this around and make it about me all you want, I don't care.
You're the one shooting yourself in the foot. Don't fucking whine, just stop shooting yourself in the foot.

Re-read this thread a few dozen times, maybe it'll come to you.
Gold: 1,193.10
Jan 11 2022 03:09pm
the hardest thing to know in this life is oneself. Your problem is you think you know who you are. We are all drifting mindlessly and aimlessly under false delusions. Love is nothing something you search for, but rather stumble upon - by putting youself out there. I can read the pain in your post.
You are searching for the wrong women. Surround yourself with those you want to be and you will be that person.

Don't sleep with a girl if you don't like her enough to stay after sex and talk.

Dont rely on a relationship for happiness - let it add to your happiness.

You think you know what love is or that you had it, maybe an illusion of it. When you truly find it, you will never let it go. Love comes in many forms.

Get some social media. Get some new hobbies. Join some new groups. get a new job, new place, new car...etc. work on yourself. When a girl wants to sleep with you and you aren't vibing it, let her know. maybe you need a more intimate connection, and that is up to you to create.

I like your confidence and self-efficacy. now apply it and manage your career and then focus on the woman. "A man has no inherit value, whereas a woman has value inherently"
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 11 2022 06:00pm
Quote (Pocket @ Jan 11 2022 01:09pm)

Wisdom.
Jan 12 2022 01:31am
Quote (Pocket @ Jan 11 2022 04:09pm)
the hardest thing to know in this life is oneself. Your problem is you think you know who you are. We are all drifting mindlessly and aimlessly under false delusions. Love is nothing something you search for, but rather stumble upon - by putting youself out there. I can read the pain in your post.
You are searching for the wrong women. Surround yourself with those you want to be and you will be that person.

Don't sleep with a girl if you don't like her enough to stay after sex and talk.

You think you know what love is or that you had it, maybe an illusion of it. When you truly find it, you will never let it go. Love comes in many forms.

Get some social media. Get some new hobbies. Join some new groups. get a new job, new place, new car...etc. work on yourself. When a girl wants to sleep with you and you aren't vibing it, let her know. maybe you need a more intimate connection, and that is up to you to create.

I like your confidence and self-efficacy. now apply it and manage your career and then focus on the woman. "A man has no inherit value, whereas a woman has value inherently"

Thanks man
U get it

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Jan 12 2022 01:34am
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll