d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Quarks Decomposition
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 322.00
Jan 18 2022 04:06am
Quote (sirthom @ Jan 16 2022 07:22pm)
There is no god particle.
The universe is infinitely large and infinitely small.
The further you look, the further it goes.
In short, it is a fractal.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/why-do-matter-particles-come-in-threes-a-physics-titan-weighs-in-20200330/
Gold: 1,110.00
Jan 19 2022 05:57pm
Quote (wolfgang5150 @ Jan 8 2022 08:25pm)
Can we work on a way to slow the decomposition of quarks as a way to extend life? We will start there. What's the make up of a quark?

There are evidence of people living real long way back, based on ruler lists both in Egypt and summeria.

I would start with growing food urself, keeping animal's urself.
Then eat none kind of processed food, try avoid making powder urself as well.

This wont help much, as most is within our genes, but every part helps.

Next part is sleep, this is most likely even more important.
Human kind is actually not made to get cancer... However by not having optimal sleep we are actually corrupting the very DNA of ourselves which makes us exposed to a loads of sicknesses including cancer/hearth failure and brain related stuff and such...

Search this on youtube:
"sleep is your super power"
A 20 minute movie i think every1 should see.

It would also be a advantage to live in the countryside in a rather clean country.

There are also evidence of higher oxygen levels earlier on earth, Make production of oxygen as a whole on earth would help, however this we are today destroying. Yes we destroy way to much trees, but that is nothing compared to what we do with the see. What many people dont know is that most oxygen on the earth is produced in the sea... We basicly shit on our oxygen supply now adays.

Next step is to crack new technology to live longer.
Gold: 40.64
Jan 20 2022 05:50am
It is my belief that particle physics exist independent from biology. My reasoning is that particles appear virtually everywhere in the observable universe. But lifeforms appear only on Earth (as far as we know). Also considering the scale of the universe in relation to Earth and how inhospitable the observable universe is to lifeforms. It just seems logical to surmise that particles physic don't have a an impact on the life cycle of animal any more than they would impact non-living forms of matter. We might as well be a rock for all quark cares. That's what I think.
Gold: 400.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 1 2022 08:56am
Isn't this conjecture sort of moot? We're much closer, technologically speaking, to becoming Cyborgs. Our organic bodies are wildly flawed in comparison to what our technology is capable of. Though I agree that actual human consciousness is equally uncharted as the understanding of quarks, the only organic piece of the body required will be the brain.
Gold: 400.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 1 2022 11:13am
Quote (NatureNames @ Jan 20 2022 06:50am)
It is my belief that particle physics exist independent from biology. My reasoning is that particles appear virtually everywhere in the observable universe. But lifeforms appear only on Earth (as far as we know). Also considering the scale of the universe in relation to Earth and how inhospitable the observable universe is to lifeforms. It just seems logical to surmise that particles physic don't have a an impact on the life cycle of animal any more than they would impact non-living forms of matter. We might as well be a rock for all quark cares. That's what I think.

I find that incredibly short sighted. Quarks and Gluons lead to hydrogen and helium, hydrogen and helium lead to stars, the heat and pressure in stars lead to nuclear fission, nuclear fission leads to carbon, a supernova leads to the distribution of carbon all over space of which all biology on earth was born, from there biology started to evolve as well which has lead to Human Beings who will eventually give birth to AI, though I'm certain it's happened elsewhere already either in this universe or the next but in my opinion all organic life given the appropriate time will evolve to AI and who knows what from there. Then there's the entire theoretical unobservable universe in Dark Matter and Dark Energy with Dark Energy acting as the propulsion of the expansion of the universe, which is likely an infinite expansion. Given this wealth of knowledge and the fact that in an infinite universe, all things can and will happen inside of the laws of physics and maybe even out of them. What people really need to get over is their own perception, what's New York city to an Ant on its anthill? Nothing. Broaden your perspective, From the big bang to now, everything has worked together to form life and it was never a chance, it was an eventuality. The craziest part to me is all of the energy it required to make is canceled out by negative energy meaning everything we know and see today cost absolutely nothing to make, theoretically.

This post was edited by crunkinator on Feb 1 2022 11:15am
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 1 2022 08:47pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Jan 20 2022 12:50pm)

cute avatar :wub: !
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll