FT
> Gg Lvl 30 Fcr Ar Ring
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 4 2022 09:47pm
Quote (schoon824 @ Jan 4 2022 10:45pm)
lmao guys a fool clearly not a price check post its a fairly decent ring. calm down buddy

im calm. im simply trying to help you and youre not taking it. youre attacking me personally as if i hurt your feelings. im only doing what i would want someone to do for me - tell me the truth about something rather than continue on like an insane person - doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
Gold: 491.00
Jan 4 2022 09:51pm
Quote (BostonMob @ Jan 4 2022 10:47pm)
im calm. im simply trying to help you and youre not taking it. youre attacking me personally as if i hurt your feelings. im only doing what i would want someone to do for me - tell me the truth about something rather than continue on like an insane person - doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

lol ur opinion dont much matter to me. as i said its a pretty good ring its worth somethng to the right person. thing is u could easily pm me about something like that not on randos posts and tell them their stuff is trash and expect not to get that answer.. have a good one ty or ur opinion
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 4 2022 09:52pm
Quote (schoon824 @ Jan 4 2022 10:51pm)
lol ur opinion dont much matter to me. as i said its a pretty good ring its worth somethng to the right person. thing is u could easily pm me about something like that not on randos posts and tell them their stuff is trash and expect not to get that answer.. have a good one ty or ur opinion

didnt mean for this to go so sour. i was trying to help like i said. sorry if it came across as a dickhead move. from now on ill stay outta your threads sir ty
Gold: 17,609.00
Jan 4 2022 10:02pm
Quote (BostonMob @ 4 Jan 2022 22:52)
didnt mean for this to go so sour. i was trying to help like i said. sorry if it came across as a dickhead move. from now on ill stay outta your threads sir ty

I honestly would hate to see what you did to women you've dated that was 'just trying to help' when they very clearly give you the vibe to fuck off and you keep going and going and going. 'IM TRYING TO HELP' I can only imagine

Go Back To Softcore USEast Ladder 2018-2022 Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic