d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Psa - Do Not Buy From "all Server" Sellers
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,181.00
Jan 4 2022 02:27am
The people on this forum that have gold on "all servers" are buying the gold for dirt cheap from south Americans or people living in southeast Asia for CHEAP via crypto then they come here to resell it. They DO NOT FARM THE GOLD THEMSELVES. They trade/mail you from level 1 toons because they are on fresh battle net accounts. They are on lvl 1 toons because they know their accounts will get banned eventually. Once their account gets flagged for gold selling you will get caught up in the ban also.

Please buy gold from people that trade you face to face via a level 40+ to not risk a ban. Stop supporting these scum gold resellers and support the people on this forum actually farming gold in game and bringing it here. These gold resellers are scamming people in third world countries only to come here and sell you that same gold that was farmed maliciously.

Everyone trade safely. DO NOT MENTION D2JSP IN GAME.
Gold: 188,838.00
Jan 6 2022 08:11am
Quote (John09 @ Jan 4 2022 03:27am)
The people on this forum that have gold on "all servers" are buying the gold for dirt cheap from south Americans or people living in southeast Asia for CHEAP via crypto then they come here to resell it. They DO NOT FARM THE GOLD THEMSELVES. They trade/mail you from level 1 toons because they are on fresh battle net accounts. They are on lvl 1 toons because they know their accounts will get banned eventually. Once their account gets flagged for gold selling you will get caught up in the ban also.

Please buy gold from people that trade you face to face via a level 40+ to not risk a ban. Stop supporting these scum gold resellers and support the people on this forum actually farming gold in game and bringing it here. These gold resellers are scamming people in third world countries only to come here and sell you that same gold that was farmed maliciously.

Everyone trade safely. DO NOT MENTION D2JSP IN GAME.

while this is true, some users selling on all servers do actually play wow. I used to do it by xfering but these scumbags selling stolen/botted gold drove prices down to the point I don't even bother.

when people get banned they need to open scammer accusations on the seller because with a simple google search you can see all of their off jsp shenanigans. Buying/selling on sketchy websites using the same account names.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 6 2022 02:43pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Jan 6 2022 08:11am)
while this is true, some users selling on all servers do actually play wow. I used to do it by xfering but these scumbags selling stolen/botted gold drove prices down to the point I don't even bother.

when people get banned they need to open scammer accusations on the seller because with a simple google search you can see all of their off jsp shenanigans. Buying/selling on sketchy websites using the same account names.

Oops i didnt read past the first line. Agreed with what u said

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Jan 6 2022 02:51pm
Jan 6 2022 02:46pm
I also want to say ive bought millions off gamuwu with 0 issues and hes one of if not the only people id buy gold from on any realm

But all the others have had scammer accusations and/or banned buyers so its clear the gold isnt obtained legitimately

Tl;dr trade safe if you care about your account status!

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Jan 6 2022 02:47pm
Jan 6 2022 02:54pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Jan 6 2022 03:43pm)
No they dont lol. The only person was exc and he openly admitted to botting and that if the gold was banned itd be refunded.

Hes talking about classic btw, not retail. Ofc u can buy gold on any realm on retail but the fact is those people are using bots/stolen gold/hacked accounts etc and selling it as legitimate gold and arent refunding users

I'm agreeing with you, but the same people doing it on retail are doing it on classic and on every other region/game.

(also exc still does it hes now rance) but even you could sell on every server. You were flipping enough to warrant xfering for a bit there.

the fact you can trade retail for classic and vice versa so easily like you told me is reason enough to do it if you had the stock.

best bet is to avoid anyone doing it on both eu and na or every single mmo. Nobody can make enough on every region/mmo so its obv botted or stolen.
Jan 6 2022 02:58pm
Quote (Gamuwu @ Jan 6 2022 02:54pm)
I'm agreeing with you, but the same people doing it on retail are doing it on classic and on every other region/game.

(also exc still does it hes now rance) but even you could sell on every server. You were flipping enough to warrant xfering for a bit there.

the fact you can trade retail for classic and vice versa so easily like you told me is reason enough to do it if you had the stock.

best bet is to avoid anyone doing it on both eu and na or every single mmo. Nobody can make enough on every region/mmo so its obv botted or stolen.

Yeah my bad on that i just read the first line ahahaha. Offering legitimate gold on all realms is okay and easy imo, but the problem is they buy from non-legit sellers because theyre new/dont know much about it and then get fucked over

I havent played wow or traded in a bit, but ive def seen some shady stuff from xixidodo/smalldevil etc so i like to warn everyone else (i cant imagine spending fg for gold, losing the gold, and then being banned on top of that)

And yeah but Rance also openly admitted the gold would be botted (he had a thread awhile ago saying that) so i dont include him in that group (hes also refunded any banned gold unlike the rest too)

This post was edited by Dreamlight on Jan 6 2022 03:00pm
Jan 6 2022 03:06pm
Quote (Dreamlight @ Jan 6 2022 03:58pm)
Yeah my bad on that i just read the first line ahahaha. Offering legitimate gold on all realms is okay and easy imo, but the problem is they buy from non-legit sellers because theyre new/dont know much about it and then get fucked over

I havent played wow or traded in a bit, but ive def seen some shady stuff from xixidodo/smalldevil etc so i like to warn everyone else (i cant imagine spending fg for gold, losing the gold, and then being banned on top of that)

And yeah but Rance also openly admitted the gold would be botted (he had a thread awhile ago saying that) so i dont include him in that group (hes also refunded any banned gold unlike the rest too)

agreed, also vouch dreamlight for any classic/retail trades in the future they're very active and play at a high level :thumbsup:
Gold: 11,181.00
Jan 6 2022 03:40pm
Even if they arent buying gold for cheap from third world countries. Moving that much gold through 1 ip address is sketchy. Idk I just wish people would value their account status more than saving pennies buying off gold resellers.
Jan 6 2022 07:21pm
Quote (John09 @ Jan 6 2022 03:40pm)
Even if they arent buying gold for cheap from third world countries. Moving that much gold through 1 ip address is sketchy. Idk I just wish people would value their account status more than saving pennies buying off gold resellers.

Ive sold/bought over 200k classic gold on here only

Ive had no problems, no bans, no warnings, etc

Getting banned is only if the gold is stolen/botted like you said. Or someone saying stuff ingame about it (though someone said ___@d2jsp before and neither of us got banned)
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll