d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > How Many Covid-19 Vaccines Until Pandemic Ends
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 4 2022 04:45pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 4 2022 01:30pm)
are you understanding it wrongly on purpose or what <_< ?

it makes logical sense and ive read it and heard it multiple times in med school, and we are seeing the damn thing right now man :wacko: basically its something every doctor knows. its not really up for debate unless you want to look ridiculous, at least it wasnt until the tech lords decided its up for debate again <_<

now if you google it, you get 20 pages of "fact checks", which should be a red flag by itself. i dont know what else to tell you, you dont have to trust me, i wont play fauci and arrogantly say "im the science". im just telling you its common knowledge among doctors and pretty much everyone who has any medical experience :zzz:

my advice: if you dont trust me, dont trust the tech either. find a doctor you know and ask him, see what you get :blush:

It tells me that people like to apply generalities to a situation that is anything but general.

Until "what it looks like" turns to "what it was" it is factually spouting ignorant and harmful misinformation.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 5 2022 12:25am
Quote (Subwoofer @ Jan 4 2022 11:45pm)
It tells me that people like to apply generalities to a situation that is anything but general.

Until "what it looks like" turns to "what it was" it is factually spouting ignorant and harmful misinformation.

generalization is the basis of statistics :blush: people have through years seen enough viruses that the sample size was big enough to conclude with statistically significant probability that viruses in general get weaker in time. as in all statistics you can get outliers, but thats all they are, outliers :zzz:

my point here being, you are trying to disprove a medical fact because google told you so. although google didnt actually even tell you that. if you read the "fact checkers", you will get something like this: "the idea that viruses always evolve to become less lethal because it is advantageous to them is an old theory that has been shown to be wrong". and thats fine. its just purposefully saying the very important word *always*, to avoid not stating the fact that IN MOST CASES, and i mean a statistically significant percentage of cases, a virus DOES become less lethal in time. which is ofc what happened with corona as well :zzz: and for which i literally gave you proof because that video is from over half a year ago, predicting omicron way before omicron appeared. and theres a huge number of people that said that same thing. everyone knew this was coming, except your fact checkers <_<

so, the "it was" part has already come, omicron is the infective but weak variant that will immunize everyone and end this thing. everything is as nature intended :blush: !
Jan 5 2022 11:26am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 5 2022 12:25am)
generalization is the basis of statistics :blush: people have through years seen enough viruses that the sample size was big enough to conclude with statistically significant probability that viruses in general get weaker in time. as in all statistics you can get outliers, but thats all they are, outliers :zzz:

my point here being, you are trying to disprove a medical fact because google told you so. although google didnt actually even tell you that. if you read the "fact checkers", you will get something like this: "the idea that viruses always evolve to become less lethal because it is advantageous to them is an old theory that has been shown to be wrong". and thats fine. its just purposefully saying the very important word *always*, to avoid not stating the fact that IN MOST CASES, and i mean a statistically significant percentage of cases, a virus DOES become less lethal in time. which is ofc what happened with corona as well :zzz: and for which i literally gave you proof because that video is from over half a year ago, predicting omicron way before omicron appeared. and theres a huge number of people that said that same thing. everyone knew this was coming, except your fact checkers <_<

so, the "it was" part has already come, omicron is the infective but weak variant that will immunize everyone and end this thing. everything is as nature intended :blush: !

"it's just like the flu."

Summary for people who don't want to read all the distraction.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 6 2022 02:50pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Jan 5 2022 06:26pm)
"it's just like the flu."

Summary for people who don't want to read all the distraction.

think what you will, i did my best to explain and wont waste time any further :zzz:
Gold: 73.00
Jan 6 2022 03:01pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 6 2022 09:50pm)
think what you will, i did my best to explain and wont waste time any further :zzz:

Thank you both for the interesting discussion. I think it goes both ways you are not wrong and he isnt either. Your perspective is hoping this pandemic ends via mutations and self destruction of the virus lethality by mutating. His hopes are on current facts and yours are on optimism. By optimism I mean some light at the end of this never ending mess and we all know who is to blame but I still dont understand why they are not fixing it.

This post was edited by Humbletrader on Jan 6 2022 03:04pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 6 2022 05:48pm
according to these people the jabs are not just mrna its other kinds of nano tech. they need to keep re jabbing to keep the level of nano resources in the body
Evidence of Self Assembling Nano Circuitry in the Pfizer Vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/pSSfpIC8jSZb/
Jan 6 2022 08:40pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Jan 6 2022 03:01pm)
Thank you both for the interesting discussion. I think it goes both ways you are not wrong and he isnt either. Your perspective is hoping this pandemic ends via mutations and self destruction of the virus lethality by mutating. His hopes are on current facts and yours are on optimism. By optimism I mean some light at the end of this never ending mess and we all know who is to blame but I still dont understand why they are not fixing it.

Optimism doesn't fit in my scientific method and i dislike when people think it belongs.

Just because there is a limited few mushrooms with the potential to kill you has never once made me think it's okay to eat any random mushroom i come across.

Exact same logic you apply everywhere else....yeah most people don't die of cancer but that doesn't mean you play the odds and forget there's stuff that causes cancer.

I don't risk or want anyone risking a virus with this kind of death toll on the assumption "its like a normal virus". It's a pandemic virus and needs the respect it's death toll has earned it.

This post was edited by Subwoofer on Jan 6 2022 08:47pm
Jan 9 2022 09:03am
Hey I have an idea let's trust the fortune 500 companies and shill gates with our issues

O wait
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll