d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > How Many Covid-19 Vaccines Until Pandemic Ends
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 73.00
Jan 3 2022 11:45am
Hello everyone,

around which Vaccine shot do you think the Pandemic will end ?

Take your guess.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 3 2022 01:47pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Jan 3 2022 06:45pm)
Hello everyone,

around which Vaccine shot do you think the Pandemic will end ?

Take your guess.

i dont think it will ever end. the virus will just get weaker and stay forever :wacko: omicron is a good reminder that nature always finds a way :blush:

when will this whole charade with masks and vaccines end though, idk but i assume its not that far, 2022 or 2023, no way the narrative survives for longer than that. and since people were this angry when they tried to push the 4th shot, i think this is the last one before people start setting shit on fire, blm style :mellow: if anyone tries to push the 5th shot, it will be a bloodbath
Jan 3 2022 02:18pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 3 2022 08:47pm)
i dont think it will ever end. the virus will just get weaker and stay forever :wacko: omicron is a good reminder that nature always finds a way :blush:

when will this whole charade with masks and vaccines end though, idk but i assume its not that far, 2022 or 2023, no way the narrative survives for longer than that. and since people were this angry when they tried to push the 4th shot, i think this is the last one before people start setting shit on fire, blm style :mellow: if anyone tries to push the 5th shot, it will be a bloodbath

I personally think it will end with dose number 6 for the west
Jan 3 2022 02:29pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Jan 3 2022 09:18pm)
I personally think it will end with dose number 6 for the west

well im eastern european so i cant be sure for the west, but here people are starting to rage hard, like, you will see half of a bus ignoring the mask mandate (20 euros fine so many will like me just put a completely worn out mask below the chin and when the cops come they just say "oh no! it must have slipped!", while some will straight up not wear the damn thing), and vax mandate is on the breaking point (meaning just try to add 1 more booster and get hit with the closest object)

anyways in eastern europe im 100% sure you will not be able to add a single dose above 4th or you will start a civil war :mellow:
Jan 3 2022 03:11pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 3 2022 09:29pm)
well im eastern european so i cant be sure for the west, but here people are starting to rage hard, like, you will see half of a bus ignoring the mask mandate (20 euros fine so many will like me just put a completely worn out mask below the chin and when the cops come they just say "oh no! it must have slipped!", while some will straight up not wear the damn thing), and vax mandate is on the breaking point (meaning just try to add 1 more booster and get hit with the closest object)

anyways in eastern europe im 100% sure you will not be able to add a single dose above 4th or you will start a civil war :mellow:

Trust me when its about money people will do anything to survive. Besides the ratio of vaccinated people over the globe keeps growing. Here is a way out you can send this directly to the world leaders: Vaccinate third world and COVID-19 will not come back. If I am wrong look at Ebola and other such diseases, they ended in poor countries and did not make it really to Eu or West.
Jan 3 2022 03:31pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Jan 3 2022 10:11pm)
Trust me when its about money people will do anything to survive. Besides the ratio of vaccinated people over the globe keeps growing. Here is a way out you can send this directly to the world leaders: Vaccinate third world and COVID-19 will not come back. If I am wrong look at Ebola and other such diseases, they ended in poor countries and did not make it really to Eu or West.

well ofc the ratio keeps growing since you cant "unvaccinate" someone :P but it keeps growing slower and slower. also the big issue is that is illegitimate, and even illegal, to force vax people (coercion included), for any reason, period. also you will absolutely NEVER manage to vax more than lets say 80ish % of the globe even if you do that, against a disease that simply isnt scary enough. also the farther the avg iq in a country from the midwit range, the less people will get vaxxed. maybe you saw this meme:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/122/455/cd0.png
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/927/921/a62.jpg

basically we will absolutely never get rid of this. for example ive had corona and i will not get the vax no matter what. the only thing that can yield a high vaccination rate is fear, and its disappearing quickly, especially with omicron which seems to be very mild and able to immunize against other forms. its death rate is pretty much in the flu range. no one cares anymore :blush: ! this is the time to just let it burn through and we will have a much higher immunity compared to vaccines :drool:
Jan 3 2022 04:03pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 3 2022 10:31pm)
well ofc the ratio keeps growing since you cant "unvaccinate" someone :P but it keeps growing slower and slower. also the big issue is that is illegitimate, and even illegal, to force vax people (coercion included), for any reason, period. also you will absolutely NEVER manage to vax more than lets say 80ish % of the globe even if you do that, against a disease that simply isnt scary enough. also the farther the avg iq in a country from the midwit range, the less people will get vaxxed. maybe you saw this meme:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/122/455/cd0.png
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/927/921/a62.jpg

basically we will absolutely never get rid of this. for example ive had corona and i will not get the vax no matter what. the only thing that can yield a high vaccination rate is fear, and its disappearing quickly, especially with omicron which seems to be very mild and able to immunize against other forms. its death rate is pretty much in the flu range. no one cares anymore :blush: ! this is the time to just let it burn through and we will have a much higher immunity compared to vaccines :drool:

There have been studies showing that the vaccination is causing the virus to mutate into milder forms. But it needs further investigations.
Jan 3 2022 04:26pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Jan 3 2022 11:03pm)
There have been studies showing that the vaccination is causing the virus to mutate into milder forms. But it needs further investigations.

oh well thats logical, i mean any contact with the virus makes it mutate into milder forms :blush: ! basically its just evolution, the virus which doesnt harm the host can spread easier! now, since the vaccines are targeting only the spike protein, they will make faster mutations than the normal infection (as only one part of the virus needs to change to avoid the vax), and since in general mutations will make the virus milder, vaccines logically should make a mild virus faster :unsure:

but since its mild enough by now, so just open everything up and lets get this shit done :drool:
Gold: 0.00
Jan 3 2022 05:07pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Jan 3 2022 04:26pm)
oh well thats logical, i mean any contact with the virus makes it mutate into milder forms :blush: ! basically its just evolution, the virus which doesnt harm the host can spread easier! now, since the vaccines are targeting only the spike protein, they will make faster mutations than the normal infection (as only one part of the virus needs to change to avoid the vax), and since in general mutations will make the virus milder, vaccines logically should make a mild virus faster :unsure:

but since its mild enough by now, so just open everything up and lets get this shit done :drool:

Nope. Nothing about a mutation makes a virus milder in general. 100% false information.
Jan 3 2022 05:10pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Jan 4 2022 12:07am)
Nope. Nothing about a mutation makes a virus milder in general. 100% false information.

It depends on the type of the mutation it seems.

This post was edited by Humbletrader on Jan 3 2022 05:10pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll