d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 >
FT
> Item & Arcana & Battle Pass For Sale !!!
Prev18910
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,830.00
May 5 2022 01:58am
Iwrote you an pm
Gold: 235.00
May 7 2022 06:17am
It's unfortunate I have to leave such a comment, but for all the years I've been here this is the first negative experience I've gotten with someone who wants to sell items.

1) I messaged the user to ask for an item because he doesn't reply here -- he said the item was with an increased price (fair enough).

2) I said I'll buy it for the updated price (as it was a fair increase), but he said I need to wait for 3 days because he's 'too busy'. Meanwhile, he was still posting/trading on other occasions.

3) I waited 3 days and messaged him again. He said it's OK to send him an offer, and in a message right after he wrote 'I have problems with price' without clarifying what that means when asked on a separate PM.

4) After that, I asked him for an explanation, as well as the availability of two other items.

5) I didn't receive a reply on any of my follow-up PMs, even though the user has been online, posting, and trading offers.

1/5 experience, just because he replied on my initial PMs.
A big inventory doesn't buy you class; maybe you should think about respecting other people a bit.
If you plan to stall trades and be unresponsive, then don't post big trading threads. That's it.

This post was edited by ScionofStorm on May 7 2022 06:22am
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2022 10:06am
Quote (ScionofStorm @ May 7 2022 07:17pm)
It's unfortunate I have to leave such a comment, but for all the years I've been here this is the first negative experience I've gotten with someone who wants to sell items.

1) I messaged the user to ask for an item because he doesn't reply here -- he said the item was with an increased price (fair enough).

2) I said I'll buy it for the updated price (as it was a fair increase), but he said I need to wait for 3 days because he's 'too busy'. Meanwhile, he was still posting/trading on other occasions.

3) I waited 3 days and messaged him again. He said it's OK to send him an offer, and in a message right after he wrote 'I have problems with price' without clarifying what that means when asked on a separate PM.

4) After that, I asked him for an explanation, as well as the availability of two other items.

5) I didn't receive a reply on any of my follow-up PMs, even though the user has been online, posting, and trading offers.

A big inventory doesn't buy you class; maybe you should think about respecting other people a bit.
If you plan to stall trades and be unresponsive, then don't post big trading threads. That's it.

Ty for free Bump. I have a tons of MSN 1 day on jsp. Maybe i miss. Maybe someone lowball and im lazy to answer.
i noted my discord for pm and everything. I have alot of customer NOT you.
Topic can not edit after 3days. It made 5 months ago. Price chance alot. i try to update at last post BUT Nobody read it. after msn and make a question "WHY ...blahblahblah". i dont have time to reply 10-20 ppl like that 1day

This post was edited by Bushidol269 on May 7 2022 10:08am
May 7 2022 02:18pm
a ) You tell me to wait 3 days for a trade; I understand you're busy and message you after these 3 days pass to set up the trade.

b ) You tell me to send you a trade offer, and right after that you tell me to *not* send you a trade offer as you have a problem with the price (what?). https://i.imgur.com/4dDcyCB.png

The same price we *agreed* on in the initial PM.

c ) I then ask you what does that mean and you don't even bother to reply after you've made me wait 3 days because you're too busy - while trading with other people.

That's not 'don't have the time to reply' dude. That's just being an asshole.
And no, I don't need to make a discord and search you there considering you have already told me you can trade an item and refuse to elaborate what you mean by saying you suddenly can't.

Good luck on your trades.

This post was edited by ScionofStorm on May 7 2022 02:22pm
Gold: 0.00
May 7 2022 02:21pm
Quote (ScionofStorm @ May 8 2022 03:18am)
a ) You tell me to wait 3 days for a trade; I message you after these 3 days pass to setup the trade.

b ) You tell me to send you a trade offer, and right after that you tell me to *not* send you a trade offer as you have a problem with the price (?) --- the same price we *agreed* on in the initial PM.
https://i.imgur.com/4dDcyCB.png

c ) I then ask you what does that mean and you don't even bother to reply after you've made me wait 3 days because you're too busy - while trading with other people.

That's not 'don't have the time to reply' dude. That's just being an asshole.

Good luck on your trades.

Thanks !
Gold: 156.00
May 7 2022 04:15pm
Still have 2 any arcanas?
Gold: 70.00
May 10 2022 11:18pm
Hello, do you still sell arcanas?
Gold: 70.00
May 10 2022 11:49pm
Quote (ScionofStorm @ May 7 2022 07:17am)

Friend, I don't know what you're talking about, I've been trading with this user for several months and he has treated me very well, perhaps his response times are not that fast, but I am aware that he will not answer when I want, the problem here is your attitude and narcissism
Gold: 52,000.00
May 11 2022 03:19am
Pudge still available?
May 11 2022 04:07am
Quote (Yucrack @ May 11 2022 08:49am)
Friend, I don't know what you're talking about, I've been trading with this user for several months and he has treated me very well, perhaps his response times are not that fast, but I am aware that he will not answer when I want, the problem here is your attitude and narcissism

How about you don't discount my personal experience with this user?
I'm not writing about YOUR experience, I'm outlining that this user left me hanging after promising and ignored my follow-up PMs.

Good for you that it turned out well. I won't be trading with him, you will be - there's no problem in that.

You call it narcissism, I call it basic courtesy after you have agreed on a trade. How about you don't attack me without seeing the PMs and communication I had?

Thanks and have a nice day.
Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List
Prev18910
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll