Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 540.26
Jun 6 2022 10:47am
that sucks, life is short, time to pick up and move on

hope u are doing well xx
Gold: 5,290.75
Jun 7 2022 04:47pm
that's bad man... but I actually feel sorry for the mother of your child. She won't find whatever she's looking for...

as for you, you have your son. That's everything you need bro. Love him as you do and everything will be great

if she tries to come back and asks you for another chance. Please be strong, I know you may miss her and want to be a perf family or just stay together like "the good old days". But, for what I read, she is simply not interested in having a life with you and your son. Don't get fooled by her words and/or tears if she (again) appears in your life telling you how much she misses you and wants to try again bla bla bla you don't need her to be happy.

Nothing will change the fact that she is the mother of your child. But that does NOT mean she has the right to enter in your life whenever she feels like. Of course, be polite and respectfull as you have mentioned that you are. That's good, and it is also good you are aware of it. Do not lose you cool no matter what happens.

your hard work and your strength are enough to keep your kid close to you whatever happens. And that is all what matters
Gold: 80,239.69
Jun 8 2022 08:22pm
Quote (UmadLoL @ Dec 17 2021 01:29pm)
Just posting to vent a little bit.

I live in WA state.

Met a girl in high school and always liked her. Year or so after high school we started dating and I knew she was the one.
2 years in she dumps me out of the blue, never gave me a reason. Really fucked me up bad.

Couple years go by and we both ended up being single.
She was hurt by some douchebag and I was lonely and had always missed her.
Texts me at random one night and we meet up and just spent the entire night together talking about life.
We decided that night we wanted to make things work again and give it another try.
I remember asking her if she's just settling for me and she says no, so I trust her and we start dating again.

3 or 4 years go by and I get her pregnant. We lose the child due to miscarriage but decide it is what we want so we try again and she gets pregnant for the second time. She gives me a son. He's special needs but in my eyes he is perfect, I couldn't ask for a better son and I love him with my entire being.
Right before he's born I ask her to marry me and she says yes.

Buy a home for us in dec 2017 and sign on the house by myself just a week after my dad passes.
I save up for the wedding for almost 3 years. (didn't make much money yet as I was still early in my machining career.)
Saved up 10k for a good venue and book a date. May of 2022.
I pay 3/4 payments for the venue.
Everything seems normal.

Last week I'm watching my son while she is out at the store. Pull up netflix for my son on her computer monitor.
I can hear discord popping off and I notice she has an unread message from a dude she plays final fantasy with.
I know 99% of people online are men so I expect her to make some male friends, no problem with me, plus she mostly plays with her group of female friends that we've both known from high school for years.
I ignore the message and don't snoop (never have snooped, always given her my trust and just asked if I was ever concerned about anything).
I can hear it still going off, so i go back to discord and see that the message is now read. What could she be talking to this guy about while she's at the store.
I decided to open it and find out she's in a relationship with some simp sending pics back and fourth. She said to him that day he checks off all the boxes she's looking for in a man.
I scroll up to see how long she's been talking to this guy and it wont load past that day, they've been talking that much, like a high schooler with their first phone. She's only been awake for 4 hours at that point.
I have her mother pick up my son and her dog. She doesn't ask any questions, just comes and gets him. Now I know she knows something.

She gets home and I confront her (civilly because I know shit's about to get bad.)
She tries to play dumb then comes clean. Says she's been talking to him for 2 weeks. I call her bullshit out and she says 1 month. Whatever.
She asked me for my card info so I could pay the 3rd payment on the wedding venue a month ago, a wedding that apparently only I want.
I ask her when she was going to tell me. She says after the holidays.
Even though I am completely devastated, I ask her if she's willing to try and make it work. She says no. No tears, no concern, just a blank face. Doesn't give a fuck.
I tell her to get what she needs for the night and get the fuck out of my house and go stay at her moms.
I tell her i'm not lifting a finger, shes not using my truck, and she can come get the rest of her shit out of my house the next day.

Shows up with family. I tell them what's going on. No one gives a fuck, gets all her shit out of my hosue.

Have a drink with a friend who's wife is part of her gaming friend group. She tells me that my ex confessed she has never been happy with me ever, and she's been planning to visit this random internet simp for quite some time.

Talk to an attorney yesterday.
Tells me basically I'm fucked and that she will probably get primary custody even though I'm the only one with a full time job and set work schedule.
Tells me even though we weren't married, I am the only one on the title of the home, and I payed every bill myself for 4 years except the 80$ garbage bill she can come after my home.
Apparently she can make a claim against the equity of my house. I have 100k equity, so she can come after 50k, forcing me to sell my house if she pleases.

I'm only 29 and I've worked since I was 15 years old (started under table). I knew what I wanted at a young age. A home, a reliable rig, a son and a good woman. I tried to do everything the right way and never rushed into anything and was always cautious. Most importantly I always gave respect.

Long story short, 15 years of hard work, and 10 years of a relationship have been a complete waste of time and a lie.

I'll never give up on my son, but I am left with nothing and am completely devastated mentally and financially.

Sorry for the sob story but I feel like I have no one to talk to.

It's divide and conquer so you end up talking to ai bots instead. the bot is a ouija board for evil spirits who then can inhibit you through their satanic host body system, mrna vaccine does the same thing as well.

TLDR they want all relationships destroyed so demons can body snatch lonely souls. Lone wolf ftw.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 19 2022 07:12am
kek dating your ex
you didn't work hard, she didn't settle
YOU SETTLED
Gold: 45,377.00
Jul 6 2022 01:42pm
Why is this a thing?

Apparently she can make a claim against the equity of my house. I have 100k equity, so she can come after 50k, forcing me to sell my house if she pleases.

This post was edited by XeB-unequalled on Jul 6 2022 01:43pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2022 02:42pm
Quote (XeB-unequalled @ Jul 6 2022 12:42pm)
Why is this a thing?

Liberal state.
Gold: 362.34
Warn: 10%
Jul 8 2022 02:34am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

:banana:
Gold: 420,420.69
Jul 8 2022 02:25pm
everythings better with time
Gold: 8,848.69
Jul 9 2022 06:14pm
Don't make other women pay for one selfish woman's actions. Seriously.

She sucks. I'm sorry you were so invested in her. Believe me I know what it's like. I spent around 10 years with a guy who I truly thought was my 'one'. It takes a lot of time, but you will get over her.

If you ever need someone to talk to (or even to grab a female perspective) feel free to reach out. I wish the best for you and your son x
Gold: 0.10
Jul 10 2022 03:19pm
I'm going to assume that house wasn't your "forever home" and rather a starter home, since you bought it at such a young age. Plus the maximum equity you'd lose is only half, so it is not a complete waste. Even with half equity realized, you could use that as a great down payment on a hell of a nice, new house. An upgrade to really start fresh and better than ever.

Keep in mind, this all happened BEFORE it could of happened as a Divorce. Thank your lucky stars for that. Regardless of what you go through now, doing it all through a Divorce, would of been much, much worse.

You move on from this, without a failed marriage in your past, that is a win. We all have failed relationships, but you Sir, do NOT have a failed marriage. You were able to get out beforehand.

Your story is rough, but there is plenty of positives, as I said above. Fight for the child, then start over without the dead weight in a brand new, better house, and with a newly single outlook and still incredibly young.

Your heartbreak is the only thing bringing you down right now. Because you cared. To care could be the best thing, but also sometimes is the worst thing. But I promise, when you can overcome and allow your brain to overcome your heart, you will see excitement to actually truly begin life without the shackles you've allowed yourself to carry since high school. Lose those shackles, and then you'll experience your freedom. Your life isn't destroyed, your life has just been allowed to begin.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll