d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Life Destroyed
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2022 05:16am
Quote (Incisions @ Feb 3 2022 05:22am)
Damn son. That was a rough read. Sorry to hear. You think you’ll never trust again. But you will just never trust her again.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Quote (DCEVO @ Mar 24 2022 04:04pm)
She was a demon. Succubus

yuuuup. Just sucks that my kid has to be around that bitch. He deserves a better mother.
Gold: 33,788.25
Mar 27 2022 12:32pm
sell your house claim that it's all gone and you have 0 money.
quick!
Gold: 3,902.50
Mar 28 2022 02:07pm
Quote (UmadLoL @ 17 Dec 2021 22:29)
Just posting to vent a little bit.

I live in WA state.

Met a girl in high school and always liked her. Year or so after high school we started dating and I knew she was the one.
2 years in she dumps me out of the blue, never gave me a reason. Really fucked me up bad.

Couple years go by and we both ended up being single.
She was hurt by some douchebag and I was lonely and had always missed her.
Texts me at random one night and we meet up and just spent the entire night together talking about life.
We decided that night we wanted to make things work again and give it another try.
I remember asking her if she's just settling for me and she says no, so I trust her and we start dating again.

3 or 4 years go by and I get her pregnant. We lose the child due to miscarriage but decide it is what we want so we try again and she gets pregnant for the second time. She gives me a son. He's special needs but in my eyes he is perfect, I couldn't ask for a better son and I love him with my entire being.
Right before he's born I ask her to marry me and she says yes.

Buy a home for us in dec 2017 and sign on the house by myself just a week after my dad passes.
I save up for the wedding for almost 3 years. (didn't make much money yet as I was still early in my machining career.)
Saved up 10k for a good venue and book a date. May of 2022.
I pay 3/4 payments for the venue.
Everything seems normal.

Last week I'm watching my son while she is out at the store. Pull up netflix for my son on her computer monitor.
I can hear discord popping off and I notice she has an unread message from a dude she plays final fantasy with.
I know 99% of people online are men so I expect her to make some male friends, no problem with me, plus she mostly plays with her group of female friends that we've both known from high school for years.
I ignore the message and don't snoop (never have snooped, always given her my trust and just asked if I was ever concerned about anything).
I can hear it still going off, so i go back to discord and see that the message is now read. What could she be talking to this guy about while she's at the store.
I decided to open it and find out she's in a relationship with some simp sending pics back and fourth. She said to him that day he checks off all the boxes she's looking for in a man.
I scroll up to see how long she's been talking to this guy and it wont load past that day, they've been talking that much, like a high schooler with their first phone. She's only been awake for 4 hours at that point.
I have her mother pick up my son and her dog. She doesn't ask any questions, just comes and gets him. Now I know she knows something.

She gets home and I confront her (civilly because I know shit's about to get bad.)
She tries to play dumb then comes clean. Says she's been talking to him for 2 weeks. I call her bullshit out and she says 1 month. Whatever.
She asked me for my card info so I could pay the 3rd payment on the wedding venue a month ago, a wedding that apparently only I want.
I ask her when she was going to tell me. She says after the holidays.
Even though I am completely devastated, I ask her if she's willing to try and make it work. She says no. No tears, no concern, just a blank face. Doesn't give a fuck.
I tell her to get what she needs for the night and get the fuck out of my house and go stay at her moms.
I tell her i'm not lifting a finger, shes not using my truck, and she can come get the rest of her shit out of my house the next day.

Shows up with family. I tell them what's going on. No one gives a fuck, gets all her shit out of my hosue.

Have a drink with a friend who's wife is part of her gaming friend group. She tells me that my ex confessed she has never been happy with me ever, and she's been planning to visit this random internet simp for quite some time.

Talk to an attorney yesterday.
Tells me basically I'm fucked and that she will probably get primary custody even though I'm the only one with a full time job and set work schedule.
Tells me even though we weren't married, I am the only one on the title of the home, and I payed every bill myself for 4 years except the 80$ garbage bill she can come after my home.
Apparently she can make a claim against the equity of my house. I have 100k equity, so she can come after 50k, forcing me to sell my house if she pleases.

I'm only 29 and I've worked since I was 15 years old (started under table). I knew what I wanted at a young age. A home, a reliable rig, a son and a good woman. I tried to do everything the right way and never rushed into anything and was always cautious. Most importantly I always gave respect.

Long story short, 15 years of hard work, and 10 years of a relationship have been a complete waste of time and a lie.

I'll never give up on my son, but I am left with nothing and am completely devastated mentally and financially.

Sorry for the sob story but I feel like I have no one to talk to.

look you are 29, you have reached 1/3 of your life yet.
make a fresh restart.
try to outsmart ur ex, see the attorney again and make him write a letter.
offer her X amount of money '' for free '' in exchange of her giving up her rights on the house.
Gold: 1,500.55
May 2 2022 11:56pm
Hello Man, Just stay positive! Hope the State awards you all the time you can get to spend with your love one. Your son.

Everything is learning Experience, learn from the past and move on to better things. Thanks for sharing!

Good things will happen to good people! :)
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2022 12:05am
can you transfer your property to a trusted person ( brother/father ) so she can't get anything?
Gold: 1,453.85
May 3 2022 04:39pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ May 2 2022 11:05pm)
can you transfer your property to a trusted person ( brother/father ) so she can't get anything?

I think they look at the assets you had when you were married/in a common-law partnership. I remember hearing this story where a husband won the lottery, he delayed claiming the prize until after he divorced his wife. He thought this way he could keep all the money to himself. But the wife learned that he won the lottery and it was when they were still married. She sued him and won, and she got half of it.
Gold: 106,677.00
May 4 2022 02:40pm
Man I feel really sorry for you. Life can be a bitch, I just hope that you will manage to move on with your life (you are still young).
Gold: 420.69
May 6 2022 10:18am
Sorry to hear this bro 8(
Gold: 1,046.00
Jun 4 2022 10:38am
Ouch, dude. I just broke it off with my girlfriend who also goes back with me to our formative years. I'm 33, and I'm just fucking devastated. Just like you, we dated at the end of HS and then took a break. She hunted me down 10 years later and clawed her way back in. And now Im alone while she's probably fucking some other dude. It brought me some relief to read your story and be reminded that this pain is quite universal. I wish you the best. Please reach out via PM if you'd like a friend to talk to. This shit sucks so bad.
Gold: 12,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2022 04:15pm
Quote (Mndsgn @ 4 Jun 2022 09:38)
Ouch, dude. I just broke it off with my girlfriend who also goes back with me to our formative years. I'm 33, and I'm just fucking devastated. Just like you, we dated at the end of HS and then took a break. She hunted me down 10 years later and clawed her way back in. And now Im alone while she's probably fucking some other dude. It brought me some relief to read your story and be reminded that this pain is quite universal. I wish you the best. Please reach out via PM if you'd like a friend to talk to. This shit sucks so bad.

I dunno if OP likes bananas. :banana:
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll