d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Life Destroyed
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 17 2021 02:29pm
Just posting to vent a little bit.

I live in WA state.

Met a girl in high school and always liked her. Year or so after high school we started dating and I knew she was the one.
2 years in she dumps me out of the blue, never gave me a reason. Really fucked me up bad.

Couple years go by and we both ended up being single.
She was hurt by some douchebag and I was lonely and had always missed her.
Texts me at random one night and we meet up and just spent the entire night together talking about life.
We decided that night we wanted to make things work again and give it another try.
I remember asking her if she's just settling for me and she says no, so I trust her and we start dating again.

3 or 4 years go by and I get her pregnant. We lose the child due to miscarriage but decide it is what we want so we try again and she gets pregnant for the second time. She gives me a son. He's special needs but in my eyes he is perfect, I couldn't ask for a better son and I love him with my entire being.
Right before he's born I ask her to marry me and she says yes.

Buy a home for us in dec 2017 and sign on the house by myself just a week after my dad passes.
I save up for the wedding for almost 3 years. (didn't make much money yet as I was still early in my machining career.)
Saved up 10k for a good venue and book a date. May of 2022.
I pay 3/4 payments for the venue.
Everything seems normal.

Last week I'm watching my son while she is out at the store. Pull up netflix for my son on her computer monitor.
I can hear discord popping off and I notice she has an unread message from a dude she plays final fantasy with.
I know 99% of people online are men so I expect her to make some male friends, no problem with me, plus she mostly plays with her group of female friends that we've both known from high school for years.
I ignore the message and don't snoop (never have snooped, always given her my trust and just asked if I was ever concerned about anything).
I can hear it still going off, so i go back to discord and see that the message is now read. What could she be talking to this guy about while she's at the store.
I decided to open it and find out she's in a relationship with some simp sending pics back and fourth. She said to him that day he checks off all the boxes she's looking for in a man.
I scroll up to see how long she's been talking to this guy and it wont load past that day, they've been talking that much, like a high schooler with their first phone. She's only been awake for 4 hours at that point.
I have her mother pick up my son and her dog. She doesn't ask any questions, just comes and gets him. Now I know she knows something.

She gets home and I confront her (civilly because I know shit's about to get bad.)
She tries to play dumb then comes clean. Says she's been talking to him for 2 weeks. I call her bullshit out and she says 1 month. Whatever.
She asked me for my card info so I could pay the 3rd payment on the wedding venue a month ago, a wedding that apparently only I want.
I ask her when she was going to tell me. She says after the holidays.
Even though I am completely devastated, I ask her if she's willing to try and make it work. She says no. No tears, no concern, just a blank face. Doesn't give a fuck.
I tell her to get what she needs for the night and get the fuck out of my house and go stay at her moms.
I tell her i'm not lifting a finger, shes not using my truck, and she can come get the rest of her shit out of my house the next day.

Shows up with family. I tell them what's going on. No one gives a fuck, gets all her shit out of my hosue.

Have a drink with a friend who's wife is part of her gaming friend group. She tells me that my ex confessed she has never been happy with me ever, and she's been planning to visit this random internet simp for quite some time.

Talk to an attorney yesterday.
Tells me basically I'm fucked and that she will probably get primary custody even though I'm the only one with a full time job and set work schedule.
Tells me even though we weren't married, I am the only one on the title of the home, and I payed every bill myself for 4 years except the 80$ garbage bill she can come after my home.
Apparently she can make a claim against the equity of my house. I have 100k equity, so she can come after 50k, forcing me to sell my house if she pleases.

I'm only 29 and I've worked since I was 15 years old (started under table). I knew what I wanted at a young age. A home, a reliable rig, a son and a good woman. I tried to do everything the right way and never rushed into anything and was always cautious. Most importantly I always gave respect.

Long story short, 15 years of hard work, and 10 years of a relationship have been a complete waste of time and a lie.

I'll never give up on my son, but I am left with nothing and am completely devastated mentally and financially.

Sorry for the sob story but I feel like I have no one to talk to.

Gold: 1,453.85
Dec 17 2021 02:54pm
Dude, that sucks.

I guess there is no pre-nuptial agreement?
Dec 17 2021 03:29pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Dec 17 2021 12:54pm)
Dude, that sucks.

I guess there is no pre-nuptial agreement?

No we were going to talk more about that kind of stuff soon though. The shitty part is that her group of friends were also all my friends. Only a few have even reached out to me. Not only was my relationship a complete lie, but apparently our friends have been a lie too. I’ve known some of them for more than 15 years. Fuck the world man.

Now I know I’ll never trust a bitch enough to marry.
Just have to keep my head up even though I’m drowning, giving up on my son is out of the question.

I’ll lose everything just to have a shot at keeping him in my life.

Btw, I barely smoke weed. Gives me anxiety.
I don’t drink much, maybe a couple beers a month unless it’s a party which I rarely attend.
When she left I found bottle after bottle of empty wine and liquor in the top cabinets. Apparently she’s just been getting trashed while watching my son. She was working full time and I told her to only work part time so she could spend more time with our son.

She used that extra time to use the pc I built her as a gift to cheat on me and drink instead of care for our child. But the state doesn’t give a fuck, I’d have to prove a long pattern of abuse, which I cannot.

There was one thing that made me laugh through all of this though.
She came over and I had ripped out the computer components out of her build that she purchased herself and told her that her pc was sitting on the couch 🤣 all she has now is a power supply and a SSD. She was like “so I’m not taking this stuff?” (The rest of the build) and I said no. She looks at her mom pissed and asks me if she can buy it from me and I looked down and scratched my chin looking deep in thought then quickly looked at her and said fuck no lmfao.

The next day she had the audacity to ask me if she could buy it AGAIN. I told her fuck no, that shit was a gift to my fiancé and if she thinks I’m going to let her go home and have fucking fun playing her game with her simp bf instead of giving our son attention she’s a fucking moron.

Last thing I said to her was when all the butterflies fly away I hope he makes her real happy, because I don’t think she understands that anyone on the internet is going to be exactly what she wants to hear. She got mad and told me she doesn’t need my opinion and I just told her it’s more than just an opinion as I closed the door and locked it.

Have fun paying 1k plus to rebuild that pc you fucking cunt.

This post was edited by UmadLoL on Dec 17 2021 03:39pm
Gold: 28,985.69
Warn: 10%
Dec 17 2021 06:08pm
Damn, that's fucking rough.
Especially when a kids involved.

Improve yourself always, don't go out looking for a replacement just do you for a bit and it will happen.
You'll find someone who loves you and your son, for real.
Don't dwell too long, look for brighter days.
Dec 17 2021 09:35pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Dec 17 2021 04:08pm)
Damn, that's fucking rough.
Especially when a kids involved.

Improve yourself always, don't go out looking for a replacement just do you for a bit and it will happen.
You'll find someone who loves you and your son, for real.
Don't dwell too long, look for brighter days.

Thanks man, yeah I’m just gonna focus on myself and my son. Nothing else I can really do.
Gold: 2,988.00
Dec 18 2021 12:04pm
no marriage = 0 right`s on soemthing that u obtained before her

no job / income = u can get full custody considering that ur child got some problems

if ur attorney say something different u should start looking for some1 else

Dec 18 2021 02:55pm
Quote (giuvaieru @ Dec 18 2021 10:04am)
no marriage = 0 right`s on soemthing that u obtained before her

no job / income = u can get full custody considering that ur child got some problems

if ur attorney say something different u should start looking for some1 else

I got the house while we were together, my son was 6 months old when I signed. Not married or course.

She works part time, she was working full time but I told her to only work part time so she can spend more time raising our son. The state will look at her W2’s from the past 2 years and see that she was working full time so I don’t think she can get away with telling them that she can’t work full time due to his disability.
Gold: 192.19
Dec 21 2021 08:11am
Sorry man bitches be trippin
Gold: 257.70
Dec 22 2021 11:25am
God dam man

Sending vibes.

That's a rough go and you're prolly gonna feel not the greatest for awhile... Try to keep your head up man.

Sorry this whole situation happened to you...
Dec 23 2021 02:36am
Quote (FadedGuitar @ Dec 21 2021 06:11am)
Sorry man bitches be trippin

for real tho

Quote (Erodish @ Dec 22 2021 09:25am)
God dam man

Sending vibes.

That's a rough go and you're prolly gonna feel not the greatest for awhile... Try to keep your head up man.

Sorry this whole situation happened to you...

It's all good man. I have everything I need, don't feel sorry for me, it's my son that I'm truly sorry for. He deserves a family.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll