d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Rare / Crafted Melee League > D2:R
Prev13637383940237Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 313,798.00
Aug 11 2022 12:11pm
~ Poison has been updated in the Special Mention section ~

Welcome GM Rare & Crafted Pvp Melee League

League will restart / resume the following day after ladder resets. Please read updates, new rules and regs.

Admin -

[ Multiple charter participation] - Only two charter's can be signed up for league. - I apologize to everyone who is making more rare melee chars pass two. I do not want to run into
the situation where the top 3 spots are taken by 1 player, or a wall is formed.

[ Class only pvp Brackets ] I will be introducing class brackets also into this league like I did on lod. This will give those players who want to build multiple classes to participate a chance!
You do not have to be in the main over all class Rare and Crafted Melee League. Players have the option to just sign up for a class bracket. Gives anyone who only wants to zeal vs zeal or conc vs conc a place to do so.
It will also help if someone want to switch out charters later and have fun starting from the bottom and working to the top 3 again to show their might, or maybe their side charter becomes their new main with a better chance of breaking the top 3!

Maul has been added!

Challenging

1) Have fun!! (No rage, drama, BM, or bullshit you will be removed/banned if there are multiple complaints about you).
2) To be added to the Ladder post "Jsp Name: Char Name : Char Type".
3) Allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel #2, then #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
5) GM Melee Rules (as quoted below) apply to all duels.
6) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets. The winner of each set will be the first to six. You must win each set by atleast 2 duels.
7) You may change gear 1 time during a set and 1 time between each set.
8) If you issued the Challenge you must wait 12 hours after it's completion to issue another Challenge.
9) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to re-challenge the same person.
10) 4-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, no-reply, no-show = auto-loss) 3 consecutive "dodges" = removed from Ladder.
11) If you cannot complete your Challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your Challenger to inform them.
Once you've informed them, post in this Topic and ask for an extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will be enforced.
¥ annotates a single dodge
12) For those who don't know: Only 5 attacks are allowed. Zeal, Concentrate, Jab, Fury, and Maul
13) Vacation Status: If you go on vacation while in the middle of a challenge, you will receive a dodge for that duel unless you are back before the 6 day maximum. If you will be on vacation for longer then 6 days, you will be placed at the bottom of the ladder.
This is an active pvp competition, if you will not be on to take place you will have to work your way back up. I understand things come up, that is why I put the 6 day qualification on there.
I do want to say it would be a smart idea to post in this topic if you are going away people might ( might ) be nice but this is a pvp ladder so don't expect it.
14) Removal from the ladder: No removal is permanent unless you have violated rule #1. You may always request to join again.
15) You can only be in 1 challenge at a time. Do not challenge someone if they are in a challenge already, and do not challenge someone if you already have a duel pending.

<Gm Melee Rares/Crafts/Magic Rules>

Prohibitions

- Do not commit acts of bad manner.
- Do not angle (both parallel to the town door)
- Do not prebuff.
- Do not use slow.
- Do not enchant.
- Do not smite.
- Do not charge.
- Do not jump.
- Do not pot.
- Do not run.
- Do not whirlwind.
- Do not knockback.
- Do not cast inner sight
- Do not use items that emit auras which affect player vs. player (PVP) and cause physical and/or elemental damage other then torch.
- Do not emit the holy freeze aura.
- Do not cast item
- Do not have any Damage Reduce of any kind in %

List of Approved Items

All Rares
All Crafts
All Magics
Runes except Ber
CTA for Amazons/Paladins/Druids (verified to make it Fair)
The use of Spirit for Bo'ing ONLY.

List of BM Items

EVERY Runeword(2 Exceptions Cta / Spirit / Splendor ( for less str req bo )/ EVERY Unique
Ber Rune

[Weapons - Rares/Magics]
Any weapon with more than 200 total elemental damage
Any weapon that casts an elemental skill over Level 5
Any weapon that casts amplify curses ( same with any armor )
Any poison on gear

Special Mention

Poison - Both parties must agree upon the use of a weapon with poison damage. If one party does not then the use of poison on a weapon can not be used.
- Poison damage on weapons can not exceed over 200 poison damage. Poison is not allowed on any other gear or charms.
( Over this upcoming rare league season we will be testing out poison damage and may change the ruling for the following reset. )

[Duel Games] - All official duel games are to be made in NIGHTMARE difficulty. This is for the fury druids. If you are not dueling a druid, it is not as important.

[Pre-Combat Check-up] - The Referee of the match must see both player's gears to see if they match the requirements.

[Starting Duel] - Both players are to state "G" so that it is visible in the message log or if both parties agree you can swing weapons to single that you are ready.

[Miss-Clicking] - Continue fighting, unless someone jumped the gun and attacked before both parties singled readiness.

[Glitched Strength] - Auto DQ will result if you die and can't pick up gear

[Holyshield] - Do not cast holyshield prior to gear change. if you casted hs and changed gear, Referee will have to kill off the player and recast hs

[Running into / or breaking away during Duel] - Point awarded to opponent. Please remember to walk into each duel.

[Draws] - If neither player survives a walk back to town, counts as a draw. No point awarded to either player

[Referees] - A Referee will hereby be deemed to be someone who understands the rules thoroughly and can be a fair judge to both parties engaged in the duel.
The Referee is there to provide a third-party ruling, and to confirm the results for those not present. To be a Referee you MUST be a part of the GM Melee Ladder, unless both parties agree before-hand that you are fit to be a Referee.
It is not hard to be a Referee. You just have to be on a character that can kill a melee character if they break a rule. Casters work just fine.

[The use of hacks and/or mods] - The use of hacks and/or mods is strictly forbidden, given that the said hack and/or mod modifies the way you duel. No fhr/ias/frw/fcr modding, no auto-aim (if you can't aim in melee you need to find a different sport) and no chicken/tp chicken.
If you have to ask if something is banned, it most likely is. Use common sense. If you are suspected of using hacks and/or mods the Referee will ask that you take a screenshot with a timestamp and PM it to them/the other dueler.
Refusal to do either will result in an auto-loss for the entire challenge. The use of a Loader is OK, as long as that loader does not have any of the aforementioned features.

[Betting] - Betting is COMPLETELY optional. You may bet if you wish, however you may not force someone to wager. It has to be a mutual agreement between the two of you.

[Torch] - Torch will be allowed in this ladder due to I want everyone to be able to make a melee char to put in this ladder. Without the 20str/20dex from torches it takes away a lot from people who have lesser fg.
Torch charges that proc in duels will be allowed in this pvp ladder. However both parties can vote to take of torches and restat.

Special thanks to Inobi / SirSteve1 / Vrael

This is the official topic please feel free to pm me with questions or comments. Please Sign up Here.

Current sign ups

BOOTYS / BBC / Zeal

Chisox2335 / FlamewaevapocD / Fury

Chisox2335 / FlameWaveApoc / Zeal

Minhaz / Alo / Zeal

Minhaz - Maro - Fury

blowjay / Fury / Fury

Potseed / Jabs / Jab

ShadowsWill / Shadow / Zeal

Drael / Conc / Kaztiel

Icex666 / UniCornICEZ#2513 / Zeal

ShadowsWill / Gold / Conc

m0sjef / teh-smiTer / Zeal

JustZeal / Smoke / Zeal

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal

Weed4me / Hades / Fury

chuuey/ Lo/ Conc

Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury

Goten / Ursine / Maul

LordofThorns / Zoro / Zeal

Koston / Werewolf / Fury

IQLimited/Gavel/Conc

qhak / kicksin <-- still signing up

XUNGABUNGAX <-- still signing up

Welcome all new players! We are excited seeing interest and excitement for the league growing!
I have taken a set back from the other pvp leagues to focus on this and anything that is needed for the rare and crafted melee league.

Gold: 2,394.28
Aug 11 2022 01:39pm
Just a reminder to switch Lo/ Conc to Dodge/ Jab :) Ty

Quote (BOOTYS @ Aug 11 2022 03:40pm)
Gah, thanks for reminder, will be on the next update.

No worries!

This post was edited by chuuey on Aug 11 2022 01:41pm
Gold: 313,798.00
Aug 11 2022 01:40pm
Quote (chuuey @ Aug 11 2022 12:39pm)
Just a reminder to switch Lo/ Conc to Dodge/ Jab :) Ty

Gah, thanks for reminder, will be on the next update.
Gold: 3,519.00
Aug 14 2022 09:32am
Please add chisox2335/flamewaveZ/jab to the waitlist :)

When 3 are allowed she’s ready to go
Gold: 4,385.00
Aug 20 2022 07:54am
~ Poison has been updated in the Special Mention section ~

League will restart / resume the following day after ladder resets. Please read updates, new rules and regs.

Admin -

[ Multiple charter participation] - Only two charter's can be signed up for league. - I apologize to everyone who is making more rare melee chars pass two. I do not want to run into

[ Class only pvp Brackets ] I will be introducing class brackets also into this league like I did on lod. This will give those players who want to build multiple classes to participate a chance!
You do not have to be in the main over all class Rare and Crafted Melee League. Players have the option to just sign up for a class bracket. Gives anyone who only wants to zeal vs zeal or conc vs conc a place to do so.
It will also help if someone want to switch out charters later and have fun starting from the bottom and working to the top 3 again to show their might, or maybe their side charter becomes their new main with a better chance of breaking the top 3!

Maul has been added!

Challenging

1) Have fun!! (No rage, drama, BM, or bullshit you will be removed/banned if there are multiple complaints about you).
3) Allowed to challenge up to 2 ranks above you until you get to #3 then you must duel #2, then #1.
4) You must PM the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
6) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets. The winner of each set will be the first to six. You must win each set by atleast 2 duels.
8) If you issued the Challenge you must wait 12 hours after it's completion to issue another Challenge.
9) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to re-challenge the same person.
10) 4-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, no-reply, no-show = auto-loss) 3 consecutive "dodges" = removed from Ladder.
11) If you cannot complete your Challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your Challenger to inform them.
Once you've informed them, post in this Topic and ask for an extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will be enforced.
12) For those who don't know: Only 5 attacks are allowed. Zeal, Concentrate, Jab, Fury, and Maul
13) Vacation Status: If you go on vacation while in the middle of a challenge, you will receive a dodge for that duel unless you are back before the 6 day maximum. If you will be on vacation for longer then 6 days, you will be placed at the bottom of the ladder.
This is an active pvp competition, if you will not be on to take place you will have to work your way back up. I understand things come up, that is why I put the 6 day qualification on there.
I do want to say it would be a smart idea to post in this topic if you are going away people might ( might ) be nice but this is a pvp ladder so don't expect it.
14) Removal from the ladder: No removal is permanent unless you have violated rule #1. You may always request to join again.
15) You can only be in 1 challenge at a time. Do not challenge someone if they are in a challenge already, and do not challenge someone if you already have a duel pending.

Prohibitions

- Do not prebuff.
- Do not use slow.
- Do not enchant.
- Do not smite.
- Do not charge.
- Do not jump.
- Do not pot.
- Do not run.
- Do not whirlwind.
- Do not knockback.
- Do not use items that emit auras which affect player vs. player (PVP) and cause physical and/or elemental damage other then torch.
- Do not cast item

List of Approved Items

All Rares
All Crafts
All Magics
Runes except Ber

List of BM Items

EVERY Runeword(2 Exceptions Cta / Spirit / Splendor ( for less str req bo )/ EVERY Unique
Ber Rune

[Weapons - Rares/Magics]
Any poison on gear

Special Mention

Poison - Both parties must agree upon the use of a weapon with poison damage. If one party does not then the use of poison on a weapon can not be used.
- Poison damage on weapons can not exceed over 200 poison damage. Poison is not allowed on any other gear or charms.
( Over this upcoming rare league season we will be testing out poison damage and may change the ruling for the following reset. )

[Duel Games] - All official duel games are to be made in NIGHTMARE difficulty. This is for the fury druids. If you are not dueling a druid, it is not as important.

[Pre-Combat Check-up] - The Referee of the match must see both player's gears to see if they match the requirements.

[Starting Duel] - Both players are to state "G" so that it is visible in the message log or if both parties agree you can swing weapons to single that you are ready.

[Miss-Clicking] - Continue fighting, unless someone jumped the gun and attacked before both parties singled readiness.

[Holyshield] - Do not cast holyshield prior to gear change. if you casted hs and changed gear, Referee will have to kill off the player and recast hs

[Running into / or breaking away during Duel] - Point awarded to opponent. Please remember to walk into each duel.

[Draws] - If neither player survives a walk back to town, counts as a draw. No point awarded to either player

[Referees] - A Referee will hereby be deemed to be someone who understands the rules thoroughly and can be a fair judge to both parties engaged in the duel.
The Referee is there to provide a third-party ruling, and to confirm the results for those not present. To be a Referee you MUST be a part of the GM Melee Ladder, unless both parties agree before-hand that you are fit to be a Referee.
It is not hard to be a Referee. You just have to be on a character that can kill a melee character if they break a rule. Casters work just fine.

[The use of hacks and/or mods] - The use of hacks and/or mods is strictly forbidden, given that the said hack and/or mod modifies the way you duel. No fhr/ias/frw/fcr modding, no auto-aim (if you can't aim in melee you need to find a different sport) and no chicken/tp chicken.
If you have to ask if something is banned, it most likely is. Use common sense. If you are suspected of using hacks and/or mods the Referee will ask that you take a screenshot with a timestamp and PM it to them/the other dueler.
Refusal to do either will result in an auto-loss for the entire challenge. The use of a Loader is OK, as long as that loader does not have any of the aforementioned features.

[Betting] - Betting is COMPLETELY optional. You may bet if you wish, however you may not force someone to wager. It has to be a mutual agreement between the two of you.

[Torch] - Torch will be allowed in this ladder due to I want everyone to be able to make a melee char to put in this ladder. Without the 20str/20dex from torches it takes away a lot from people who have lesser fg.
Torch charges that proc in duels will be allowed in this pvp ladder. However both parties can vote to take of torches and restat.

This is the official topic please feel free to pm me with questions or comments. Please Sign up Here.

Current sign ups

BOOTYS / BBC / Zeal

Minhaz / Alo / Zeal

Minhaz - Maro - Fury

blowjay / Fury / Fury

Potseed / Jabs / Jab

Drael / Conc / Kaztiel

JustZeal / Smoke / Zeal

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal

Weed4me / Hades / Fury

chuuey/ Dodge/ Jab

Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury

Goten / Ursine / Maul

Koston / Werewolf / Fury

IQLimited / Gavel / Conc

chisox2335 / flamewaveZ / jab ( Class bracket )

Welcome all new players! We are excited seeing interest and excitement for the league growing!
I have taken a set back from the other pvp leagues to focus on this and anything that is needed for the rare and crafted melee league.

Gold: 9.55
Aug 29 2022 05:44pm
iKewl / Amp / Jab
super close to being done so imma just add meh already
Sep 9 2022 10:43pm
~ Poison has been updated in the Special Mention section ~ Rest is soon and so is start of league!!

Admin -

Maul has been added!

Challenging

Prohibitions

- Do not prebuff.
- Do not use slow.
- Do not enchant.
- Do not smite.
- Do not charge.
- Do not jump.
- Do not pot.
- Do not run.
- Do not whirlwind.
- Do not knockback.
- Do not cast item

List of Approved Items

All Rares
All Crafts
All Magics
Runes except Ber

List of BM Items

Ber Rune

[Weapons - Rares/Magics]
Any poison on gear

Special Mention

Current sign ups

BOOTYS / BBC / Zeal

Minhaz / Alo / Zeal

Minhaz - Maro - Fury

blowjay / Fury / Fury

Potseed / Jabs / Jab

Drael / Conc / Kaztiel

JustZeal / Smoke / Zeal

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal

Weed4me / Hades / Fury

chuuey/ Dodge/ Jab

Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury

Goten / Ursine / Maul

Koston / Werewolf / Fury

IQLimited / Gavel / Conc

iKewl / Amp / Jab

Gold: 1,560.00
Sep 10 2022 10:44pm
Safe to say can be removed since he sold his entire bear druid... Rip token aussi 😭
Gold: 180.00
Sep 15 2022 01:24am
Quote (Weed4me @ Sep 11 2022 02:44pm)
Safe to say ^Goten can be removed since he sold his entire bear druid... Rip token aussi 😭

Lost but not forgotten
Sep 18 2022 09:50am
~ Poison has been updated in the Special Mention section ~ Rest is soon and so is start of league!!

League starting Oct 10th! Please read updates, new rules and regs.

Admin -

Maul has been added!

Challenging

Prohibitions

- Do not prebuff.
- Do not use slow.
- Do not enchant.
- Do not smite.
- Do not charge.
- Do not jump.
- Do not pot.
- Do not run.
- Do not whirlwind.
- Do not knockback.
- Do not cast item

List of Approved Items

All Rares
All Crafts
All Magics
Runes except Ber

List of BM Items

Ber Rune

[Weapons - Rares/Magics]
Any poison on gear

Special Mention

Current sign ups

BOOTYS / BBC / Zeal

Minhaz / Alo / Zeal

Minhaz - Maro - Fury

blowjay / Fury / Fury

Potseed / Jabs / Jab

Drael / Conc / Kaztiel

JustZeal / Smoke / Zeal

Bakedham / Balrog / Zeal

Weed4me / Hades / Fury

chuuey/ Dodge/ Jab

Zak_Havok / Havok / Fury

Ghost of Goten's Mauler

Koston / Werewolf / Fury

IQLimited / Gavel / Conc

iKewl / Amp / Jab

Quote (Goten @ Sep 15 2022 03:24am)
Lost but not forgotten

And now his watch has ended, we will never see his like again.

This post was edited by ShadowsWill on Sep 18 2022 09:51am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev13637383940237Next
Add Reply New Topic