d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Sort Of A Dumb But Practical Question.
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,672.68
Dec 11 2021 12:46am
Your character has Rank 20 in Axe. (+20% Enhanced Effect)
When you start your character from level 1 to 21 and use a Tier III Axe (from level 1 to 5 before switching) with +60% Enhanced Effect, you are capped @ 80% Enhanced Effect right?

Aren't you already 1 hit killing level 1 to level 5 monsters even if you use a White Tier III Axe?

To be honest, you could just use a Tier III sword with 0 PROF% and 1 hit kill 80% of the time from level 1 to 5.

So, my question is this, "Why are you still saving the 60% Enhanced Effect Tier III item knowing full well that there is NO BENEFIT using it?"

In reality... sell the damn thing for profit and use a different weapon, or switch it with a 30% Enhanced Axe for example, it still does the same damn job right.
Gold: 47,512.45
Dec 11 2021 02:01am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 10 2021 09:46pm)
When you start your character from level 1 to 21 and use a Tier III Axe (from level 1 to 5 before switching) with +60% Enhanced Effect, you are capped @ 80% Enhanced Effect right?

Aren't you already 1 hit killing level 1 to level 5 monsters even if you use a White Tier III Axe?

To be honest, you could just use a Tier III sword with 0 PROF% and 1 hit kill 80% of the time from level 1 to 5.

So, my question is this, "Why are you still saving the 60% Enhanced Effect Tier III item knowing full well that there is NO BENEFIT using it?"

In reality... sell the damn thing for profit and use a different weapon, or switch it with a 30% Enhanced Axe for example, it still does the same damn job right.

So you say we should use 30ee items instead of 60ee ones? 🤔

60ee t3s are super cheap idk
Gold: 19,012.03
Dec 11 2021 03:30am
we have sets worth 100k+ and you're asking why we bother spending 20 fg on the tier 3?
also we do it so we have higher damage than everyone else so we can compare e-peens.
We can multistrike at only 10-20% at level 1-2 to kill all the mobs, even with max ee stuff generally need 30-40% for level 3-4 mobs.
Dec 11 2021 06:10am
Quote (bdan @ Dec 11 2021 09:01pm)
So you say we should use 30ee items instead of 60ee ones? 🤔

60ee t3s are super cheap idk

No, since you did not get the point of the post... the max damage output of using a Tier III 60% Enhanced Axe and have a Rank of 20% or more is practically pointless because you still 1 hit kill monsters using a Tier III Axe (white) from level 1 to 5 before you switch it out with a TierIV Axe with whatever the fudge Enhanced effect it has, and still 1 hit killing monsters while still being White.

But hey, if it is too over your head to comprehend... that is all good, come on, I am just talking shit right now in the interpretation of the reader right? Or is it ones own perspective?

Quote (Bigheaded @ Dec 11 2021 10:30pm)
we have sets worth 100k+ and you're asking why we bother spending 20 fg on the tier 3?
also we do it so we have higher damage than everyone else so we can compare e-peens.
We can multistrike at only 10-20% at level 1-2 to kill all the mobs, even with max ee stuff generally need 30-40% for level 3-4 mobs.

No, where the fuck in my topic I state "Spending 20 fg on the Tier 3?"????

Learn to read before profoundly making up garbage statements because that is how you read it... read... I did NOT state 20 fg or any price on a Tier 3 item... how the fuck did you come up with that piece of information?

No wonder you don't understand the concept of the topic, you totally misread it as Forum Gold and not game play... 1 hit killing = 1 hit killing using a Tier III weapon / cast charm @ level 1 up to level 5 before switching... the Enhanced Effect actually means jack fucking shit because you pump up the stats on SC right?

Those with a modicum of simple logic can comprehend this, others that are only thinking for themselves and profit / speed don't comprehend a difference of opinion without realising that level 1 to 5 = 1 hit killing using a Tier III item and is basically worthless using that type of weapon when you have Rank 20+ and then COMPLAIN that they have to get to level 21 before they gain PROF POINTS using that weapon.

I schooled you in PMs, now you are trying to come at me in a different manner... just get better at playing the game.
Gold: 7,305.79
Dec 11 2021 06:11am
posting in typical idiotic rex thread
Gold: 19,012.03
Dec 11 2021 06:17am
how much do you think a 58-60ee t3 costs? thank you.

not sure how that was so difficult for you to comprehend that you needed 6 paragraphs
Dec 11 2021 06:18am
Quote (Pick @ Dec 12 2021 01:11am)
posting in typical idiotic rex thread

:rofl: mao grats on +1 ... be proud, you just donated to the cause. So, do you have a comment that is reflection to this thread? No, what a shame, just a typical "can not argue facts, I just post for +1... tee hee" response from you 100% of the time.

Quote (Bigheaded @ Dec 12 2021 01:17am)
how much do you think a 58-60ee t3 costs? thank you.

not sure how that was so difficult for you to comprehend that you needed 6 paragraphs

Depends on the price the seller is willing to sell it for and the core in which they are playing... damn, I sell 55%+ EE Tier III items for 1fg on Hardcore, they are a dime a dozen for Softcore, so if you are selling them off for like 20 fg... grats, but then what is the point if it does not contribute to gaining prof points and you can use something similar with Less EE producing the same result = 1 hit killing from level 1 to level 5 before switching... doesn't increase the speed of the run at all.

Quote (Pick @ Dec 12 2021 01:20am)
my comment was a reflection of the thread

Learn to EDIT.

Quote (bdan @ Dec 12 2021 01:21am)
I did not miss the point. You say 60ee tier 3 items are overkill. Sure.

Why should we use white tier 3 axes when 60ee items are plentiful and cheap?
What other mod should we use instead of ee?

You havent proposed any alternatives other than white and 30ee in your post. By all means though, flame us because DON'T understand WHAT you're SAYING

Again, if you think you are getting the point of the post, then decide to argue about price "CHEAP" in your own post... then you DON'T understand it at all.

If you 1 hit kill using a Tier III white item from level 1- 5 and then switch to Tier IV ... what is the point of using a 60% EE Tier III item during those runs, AND ESPECIALLY when you have RANK 20 in that item and you are racing to level 21 to gain prof.

Yup... you did NOT comprehend. What does the first line of my post SAY?

Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 11 2021 07:46pm)

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 11 2021 06:44am
Gold: 7,305.79
Dec 11 2021 06:20am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 11 2021 07:18am)
:rofl: mao grats on +1 ... be proud, you just donated to the cause. So, do you have a comment that is reflection to this thread? No, what a shame, just a typical "can not argue facts, I just post for +1... tee hee" response from you 100% of the time.

my comment was a reflection of the thread
Gold: 47,512.45
Dec 11 2021 06:21am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 11 2021 03:10am)
No, since you did not get the point of the post... the max damage output of using a Tier III 60% Enhanced Axe and have a Rank of 20% or more is practically pointless because you still 1 hit kill monsters using a Tier III Axe (white) from level 1 to 5 before you switch it out with a TierIV Axe with whatever the fudge Enhanced effect it has, and still 1 hit killing monsters while still being White.

But hey, if it is too over your head to comprehend... that is all good, come on, I am just talking shit right now in the interpretation of the reader right? Or is it ones own perspective?

No, where the fuck in my topic I state "Spending 20 fg on the Tier 3?"????

Learn to read before profoundly making up garbage statements because that is how you read it... read... I did NOT state 20 fg or any price on a Tier 3 item... how the fuck did you come up with that piece of information?

No wonder you don't understand the concept of the topic, you totally misread it as Forum Gold and not game play... 1 hit killing = 1 hit killing using a Tier III weapon / cast charm @ level 1 up to level 5 before switching... the Enhanced Effect actually means jack fucking shit because you pump up the stats on SC right?

Those with a modicum of simple logic can comprehend this, others that are only thinking for themselves and profit / speed don't comprehend a difference of opinion without realising that level 1 to 5 = 1 hit killing using a Tier III item and is basically worthless using that type of weapon when you have Rank 20+ and then COMPLAIN that they have to get to level 21 before they gain PROF POINTS using that weapon.

I schooled you in PMs, now you are trying to come at me in a different manner... just get better at playing the game.

You havent proposed any alternatives other than white and 30ee in your post. By all means though, flame us because DON'T understand WHAT you're SAYING

Asked FOR alternatives TO EE and the man sniffs his OWN farts INSTEAD.
Why ever POST when clearly NOBODY is SMART enough to UNDERSTAND you?
Had fun 100% comprehending this post.

Thanks FOR the enlightenment. I'll keep using 60ee tier 3s not because they're cheap but because that's what I have and apparently nothing is better.

This post was edited by bdan on Dec 11 2021 06:46am
Dec 11 2021 06:51am
Quote (bdan @ Dec 12 2021 01:21am)

I edited my post, what is funny is that you can NOT read the first line of my post and just follow the content from there... so let me say that you DID NOT read or comprehend the topic because you missed the first line:

Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 11 2021 07:46pm)

Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll