d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Pokemon Go For Sale (mobile Game) #4
Prev178910Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 29,642.00
Jan 22 2023 11:43am
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 22 2023 11:42am)
I'm waiting on you to follow instructions...

You need me to repeat the same info I posted but instead in a private message? You’re too complicated man, all this work for a simple trade that I already told you I’d send the fg for upfront lol nvm I’ll find trades elsewhere
Gold: 425,263.99
Jan 22 2023 03:15pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 22 2023 09:43am)
You need me to repeat the same info I posted but instead in a private message? You’re too complicated man, all this work for a simple trade that I already told you I’d send the fg for upfront lol nvm I’ll find trades elsewhere

It's because you didn't read the first post. I gave you a second chance to maybe read it again, but you probably skimmed over it and thought you could get by. The trade system in Pokemon Go isn't simple so that's why I wrote all that information in the first post to help you understand what it takes to trade in this game. Whether you pay up front or later doesn't matter, what matter the most is you fully understand the game trade system and commit to it. I don't want to trade with someone who will quit the game or fails to follow through with the scheduled trades. Since you didn't read the first and second time, I am hesitant to trade with you. I don't want to waste time with someone who falls into those one of those two categories.
Gold: 29,642.00
Jan 23 2023 07:35am
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 22 2023 03:15pm)
It's because you didn't read the first post. I gave you a second chance to maybe read it again, but you probably skimmed over it and thought you could get by. The trade system in Pokemon Go isn't simple so that's why I wrote all that information in the first post to help you understand what it takes to trade in this game. Whether you pay up front or later doesn't matter, what matter the most is you fully understand the game trade system and commit to it. I don't want to trade with someone who will quit the game or fails to follow through with the scheduled trades. Since you didn't read the first and second time, I am hesitant to trade with you. I don't want to waste time with someone who falls into those one of those two categories.

I thought it was fairly obvious that I was dedicated given the amount of times I’ve posted here and already told you that I read post one. (Already apologized and admitted I was distracted) I don’t think you realize that your gigantic wall of text isn’t helpful and adds more confusion to the very simplistic trade that would take place. You have my info, you can choose to add me or not, I’ve already asked to begin the gift process and you think I’m not committed? It sounds to me you’re the one who isn’t dedicated and I’ve already received private messages from people explaining to me that this isn’t new behavior and that you’re always rude when it comes to pogo trading. I’m willing to dump all my fg into this but you don’t want any sales, it’s cool. I’m in no rush and will wait for a user who is respectable. Sorry for the spam, I won’t be posting here anymore and I have sent you 10 fg for the topic title being bold/red so you can post again if this gets closed. Have a great day!

“That dude is a complete dick to everyone I have seen attempt to deal with him. He wants a ridiculous amount of info before he will start a process that takes 30 days to even begin. What is the purpose of giving someone a shit ton of info about themselves when you need to trade for 30 days to ever make the trades basically. I assume he just wants full info so he can attempt to get everyone banned that he can if someone uses his info to report him.”

This post was edited by crosspawz on Jan 23 2023 07:38am
Jan 23 2023 10:39pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 23 2023 05:35am)
I thought it was fairly obvious that I was dedicated given the amount of times I’ve posted here and already told you that I read post one. (Already apologized and admitted I was distracted) I don’t think you realize that your gigantic wall of text isn’t helpful and adds more confusion to the very simplistic trade that would take place. You have my info, you can choose to add me or not, I’ve already asked to begin the gift process and you think I’m not committed? It sounds to me you’re the one who isn’t dedicated and I’ve already received private messages from people explaining to me that this isn’t new behavior and that you’re always rude when it comes to pogo trading. I’m willing to dump all my fg into this but you don’t want any sales, it’s cool. I’m in no rush and will wait for a user who is respectable. Sorry for the spam, I won’t be posting here anymore and I have sent you 10 fg for the topic title being bold/red so you can post again if this gets closed. Have a great day!

“That dude is a complete dick to everyone I have seen attempt to deal with him. He wants a ridiculous amount of info before he will start a process that takes 30 days to even begin. What is the purpose of giving someone a shit ton of info about themselves when you need to trade for 30 days to ever make the trades basically. I assume he just wants full info so he can attempt to get everyone banned that he can if someone uses his info to report him.”

It's because you and the other people who got denied a sale failed to read all the information and follow the instructions. I don't want to retype everything that is already in post #1 to someone who could have just read it. The creators of this game made trading very difficult and that's why there's all that information I require you to read.

I refunded your 10 FG, since you didn't buy anything. My post will close itself when it reaches 100 total posts. Then, I'll just create a new one.
Gold: 1,105.50
Jan 25 2023 11:52pm
For anybody else reading this, I vouch VeryFood. Ive spent over 10kfg buying mons from him with absolutely zero issue, even giving me extra mons/time in some cases. It really is just as easy as reading his instructions. I sincerely doubt you will find a better selection or organized catalog of pokemon anywhere else on the net.

Have a good day everyone :)
Jan 28 2023 07:28pm
Added new:

• Shiny Regice with Thunder
  • Shiny Riolu

Added more of:

• Level 35 Shiny Tyranitar with Smack Down
  • Level 35 Tyranitar with Smack Down
  • Regice with Thunder
Gold: 1,490.00
Jan 29 2023 09:01am
Quote (SuperPrank @ 26 Jan 2023 06:52)
For anybody else reading this, I vouch VeryFood. Ive spent over 10kfg buying mons from him with absolutely zero issue, even giving me extra mons/time in some cases. It really is just as easy as reading his instructions. I sincerely doubt you will find a better selection or organized catalog of pokemon anywhere else on the net.

Have a good day everyone :)

This. Maybe not 10k fg here, but several trades done without any problem.
Gold: 807.69
Jan 29 2023 07:43pm
i also vouch for veryfood

traded with him multiple times over the years

great selection easy trade
Feb 7 2023 10:33pm
Vivillion Medal Bonus:
If you want your free scatterbug from the various regions, it's a free bonus if you have purchased from me before. Send me a d2jsp private message or Discord message if you're interested.

Added new:

• Shiny Noivern with Boomburst
  • Shiny Noibat
  • Shiny Registeel with Zap Cannon
  • Shiny Noibat XXL (x1)
  • Noivern with Boomburst

Added more

• Registeel with Zap Cannon
  • Tapu Koko
Gold: 500.00
Feb 11 2023 11:25am
Not like it matters but I did some checking in my gold logs. I've had 41 transactions (most involving multiple pokemon) for a total of 18,166 for gold. I don't think I've ever had a specific person since 2003 with this many transactions. Either way, mega vouch.
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Prev178910Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll