d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Pokemon Go For Sale (mobile Game) #4
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 427,013.99
Jan 18 2023 06:37pm
Quote (JahIthBear @ Jan 18 2023 04:14pm)
I did read the post, I don’t see the form but if you can’t take the time out of your day to help me locate it better I guess you don’t want sales enough, thanks though

It's under the section:

How to buy a Pokemon from me?

To buy Pokemon, send me this Purchase Order form filled out in a D2JSP Private Message:

I take screenshots of our trade and your trainer name must match what's on the form.
If you changed your trainer name, I'll ask you to send me a d2jsp PM stating the name change.
After you send me a PM with the form filled out, I will reply back with my Discord Username along with my Trainer names and codes, so you'll know who you're trading with.
Gold: 40,245.00
Jan 20 2023 01:05pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 18 2023 06:37pm)
It's under the section:

How to buy a Pokemon from me?

To buy Pokemon, send me this Purchase Order form filled out in a D2JSP Private Message:

I take screenshots of our trade and your trainer name must match what's on the form.
If you changed your trainer name, I'll ask you to send me a d2jsp PM stating the name change.
After you send me a PM with the form filled out, I will reply back with my Discord Username along with my Trainer names and codes, so you'll know who you're trading with.

After re reading I did see the info, I apologize. I’ll send you a request here in a moment and once we become better friends and the dust gets lessened I’ll fill out the forms on which pokemon id like to get

Edit: nvm I don’t use discord so we can’t trade - sorry for spam

This post was edited by JahIthBear on Jan 20 2023 01:19pm
Jan 20 2023 04:18pm
Quote (JahIthBear @ Jan 20 2023 11:05am)
After re reading I did see the info, I apologize. I’ll send you a request here in a moment and once we become better friends and the dust gets lessened I’ll fill out the forms on which pokemon id like to get

Edit: nvm I don’t use discord so we can’t trade - sorry for spam

Without Discord, we can't directly communicate with each other. It'll allow flexibility, so you don't have to be on your computer to wait to trade. Discord is available on all devices and it's free to use. If you don't want to use Discord, I can use a different chat/messaging app.
Jan 20 2023 04:29pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 20 2023 04:18pm)
Without Discord, we can't directly communicate with each other. It'll allow flexibility, so you don't have to be on your computer to wait to trade. Discord is available on all devices and it's free to use. If you don't want to use Discord, I can use a different chat/messaging app.

What other platforms do you recommend? I also don’t mind just communicating here if it’s allowed. You seem trustworthy I’m not really concerned with being scammed by you or anything like that (I can send first) - what’s your pogo friend tag? I’ll check first post and see if I can locate one moment
Jan 20 2023 09:06pm
Quote (JahIthBear @ Jan 20 2023 02:29pm)
What other platforms do you recommend? I also don’t mind just communicating here if it’s allowed. You seem trustworthy I’m not really concerned with being scammed by you or anything like that (I can send first) - what’s your pogo friend tag? I’ll check first post and see if I can locate one moment

What's wrong with using Discord? Discord is an alternative to giving me your phone number. It's a legit company and it's free to use. I do things in a certain way to prevent people from trying to scam me. People have tried in the past and have failed. I will give you my information after you send me the form with your Discord username, trainer names, and codes if you plan to buy for friends and family members. If you're not sure if you want to trade with me, you can ask this Mediator https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=301846 , since I have traded with him a couple of times back in June 2022.
Jan 21 2023 01:09pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 20 2023 09:06pm)
What's wrong with using Discord? Discord is an alternative to giving me your phone number. It's a legit company and it's free to use. I do things in a certain way to prevent people from trying to scam me. People have tried in the past and have failed. I will give you my information after you send me the form with your Discord username, trainer names, and codes if you plan to buy for friends and family members. If you're not sure if you want to trade with me, you can ask this Mediator https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=301846 , since I have traded with him a couple of times back in June 2022.

Creating a discord now

Discord made

Discord: crosspawz#4438
PokemonGO: crosspawz
Trainer code: 2958 3809 3023

I’m interested in quite a few pokemon but those pokemon may change by the time we are ready to trade. If we could start sending gifts to one another that would be awesome, and when we are ready to trade I’ll happily fill another form with the desired pokemon. I’ll happily buy a shiny snorlax right now depending on how much the trade would cost. I don’t have one registered but I do have a non shiny registered. I’m not used to reading these dust charts as I’m new trading but it looks like it would cost us 20k dust?

This post was edited by JahIthBear on Jan 21 2023 01:17pm
Jan 21 2023 08:32pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 21 2023 11:09am)
Creating a discord now

Discord made

Discord: crosspawz#4438
PokemonGO: crosspawz
Trainer code: 2958 3809 3023

I’m interested in quite a few pokemon but those pokemon may change by the time we are ready to trade. If we could start sending gifts to one another that would be awesome, and when we are ready to trade I’ll happily fill another form with the desired pokemon. I’ll happily buy a shiny snorlax right now depending on how much the trade would cost. I don’t have one registered but I do have a non shiny registered. I’m not used to reading these dust charts as I’m new trading but it looks like it would cost us 20k dust?

You're suppose to send this info in a Private Message as stated in post #1, and there was no need change your d2jsp username.

If you already have Shiny version of Snorlax, it's 20k stardust or less depending on our friendship.

If you don't have the Shiny version of Snorlax, it's 1 million stardust with 1 day of friendship.

After 7 days of friendship, it's 800k stardust.

After 30 days of friendship, it's 80k stardust.

After 90 days of friendship, it's 40k stardust.

• We both get charged the same amount of stardust to complete a trade.
  • Friendship building requires you to open the gifts I send to you or you send me the gifts to open.
  • Prices in my Google Doc is for 40k and 80k stardust trade per Pokemon. If something costs 800k and 1 million stardust, the price will get significantly increase.
Jan 21 2023 08:37pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ Jan 21 2023 08:32pm)
You're suppose to send this info in a Private Message as stated in post #1, and there was no need change your d2jsp username.

If you already have Shiny version of Snorlax, it's 20k stardust or less depending on our friendship.

If you don't have the Shiny version of Snorlax, it's 1 million stardust with 1 day of friendship.

After 7 days of friendship, it's 800k stardust.

After 30 days of friendship, it's 80k stardust.

After 90 days of friendship, it's 40k stardust.
  • We both get charged the same amount of stardust to complete a trade.
  • Friendship building requires you to open the gifts I send to you or you send me the gifts to open.
  • Prices in my Google Doc is for 40k and 80k stardust trade per Pokemon. If something costs 800k and 1 million stardust, the price will get significantly increase.

The username change for jsp had nothing to do with this ^_^

Sorry I meant to send you that in a pm I was distracted, okay cool. I guess I’m really only interested in pokemon after we become friends for 30/90 days… haha so let’s start sending each other gifts <3

30 days works too, I don’t mind spending 80k a trade !

This post was edited by crosspawz on Jan 21 2023 08:38pm
Jan 22 2023 10:47am
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 21 2023 08:37pm)
The username change for jsp had nothing to do with this ^_^

Sorry I meant to send you that in a pm I was distracted, okay cool. I guess I’m really only interested in pokemon after we become friends for 30/90 days… haha so let’s start sending each other gifts <3

30 days works too, I don’t mind spending 80k a trade !

Just waiting on you to add me so we can start sending gifts
Jan 22 2023 11:42am
Quote (crosspawz @ Jan 22 2023 08:47am)
Just waiting on you to add me so we can start sending gifts

I'm waiting on you to follow instructions...
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll