d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Pokemon Go For Sale (mobile Game) #4
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 425,263.99
Dec 4 2021 04:02pm

Pokemon Go For Sale (mobile Game) #4

Please READ ALL INFORMATION before making a reply or sending me a PM.

{1} How will I trade with you if I am not near you?
  • I will teleport/spoof to your location and will be there to do the trade with you even though I am not really standing in front of you.
  • Your location is confidential. I will not buy a plane ticket to go meet you in real life.
  • Your location can be an address or map coordinates at your home, work, school, park, or store. You must be at the location when you give it to me or the game will not let me trade with you because you're too far away.
  • If you do not agree to giving me your location, you should not do Pokemon GO trades.

{2} What are the requirements to do a trade with you?
  • You must be level 10 or higher with enough stardust for the trade.
  • You must have junk Pokemon ready for the trade.
  • You must be available at an agreed time in order to do the trade. Everyone lives in a different time zone. This is what makes trading in Pokemon GO difficult. I am from California, USA and you might be from Europe or Asia. We have to figure out when it's the best reasonable time to do the trade. I cannot trade with you if you're sleeping. You cannot trade with me if I'm working except at break time.
  • I have traded with people from Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, and the US.

{3} How much stardust do you need for a trade?
  • If a trade requires 20,000 stardust, you need to catch 200 Pokemon to get this amount of stardust.
  • If a trade requires 80,000 stardust, you need to catch 800 Pokemon to get this amount of stardust.
  • The stardust cost requirement affects both of us. At the time of writing this post, I already have 30+ million stardust on both accounts. I have no problems in doing 50 shiny trades over 50 days. Depending on your location, it may be very hard for you to get 80,000 stardust. It might not be worth your time to trade with me because you will most likely quit the game before you have enough stardust to buy a list of Pokemon.

Example #1: We're Great Friends and spent 7 days of exchanging gifts.
  • You buy 30 Regular (non-shiny) Galar Yamask to hopefully get a lucky roll.
  • 20,000 stardust for the 1st trade and the other 29 will cost 100 stardust each = 21,900 stardust
  • This requires 1 day to complete the trade because the 1st trade is a special trade then the rest don't require it.
  • If you get a lucky roll after 20 trades, I refund you the other 10 trades you don't want anymore.
  • I currently have a lot of these at the time when this thread is up but may dump them in the future to get more free space.

Example #2: We're Ultra Friends and spent 30 days of exchanging gifts.
  • You buy 10 Shiny Pokemon and 5 Legendary Pokemon for a total of 15 Pokemon. These are "new" Pokemon you never caught before or don't have them registered in your Pokedex.
  • 15 X 80,000 stardust = 1,200,000 stardust is needed to do this trade.
  • This requires 15 days to complete the trade because we can only do 1 special trade per 24 hours.

Example #3: We're Ultra Friends.
  • You buy 1 Shiny Pokemon (caught) and 20 non-shiny Vullaby (new).
  • 40,000 stardust + 1x Vullaby (new) at 1,600 + 19x Vullaby (caught) at 1,900 (100 stardust each) = 43,500 stardust total
  • This requires 2 days to complete because you're only receiving 2 new Pokemon. Once you have received a new regular Pokemon, the rest don't need a special trade. They can all be traded on the same day.

Example #4: We're now Best Friends and spent 90 days of exchanging gifts.
  • You buy 10 Shiny Pokemon and 5 Legendary Pokemon for a total of 15 Pokemon.
  • 15 X 40,000 stardust = 600,000 stardust is needed to do this trade.
  • This requires 15 days to complete the trade because we can only do 1 special trade per 24 hours.

Example #5: We're now Best Friends.
  • You buy 20 Shiny Pokemon (new), 20 Regionals (new) and 26 Unowns (new)
  • 20x 40,000 + 20x 800 + 26x 800 = 832,000 stardust
  • This requires 66 days to complete because Regionals and Unowns are not caught/registered in your Pokedex.

{4} Based on the chart, I can lower the stardust cost?
  • Yes by becoming Ultra or Best Friends with me.
  • To build friendship, you must open the gift I send to you everyday for 30 or 90 days depending on when you want to start trading based off how much stardust you have.
  • Sending me a gift is optional if you live in an area with a few Pokestops.

{5} Can I do a 1,000,000 stardust trade without waiting to build friendship?
  • Yes, you can if you pay the adjusted FG price because I am not going to spend my 1 million stardust for 25 FG.
  • You also have to remember the game requires you to spend your 1 million stardust too.

{6} What is "Lucky Friends" and can I do a lucky trade reserve?
  • After you become Best Friends (90 days of opening gifts) with me, you have a 2% chance when opening a gift to become Lucky Friends. This means you're guarantee a 100% lucky trade chance.
  • You and I will get a lucky Pokemon from the trade.
  • A Lucky Pokemon will roll anywhere from 80% to 100% IV with a reduced stardust cost for power ups.
  • Most people save their lucky trade for a Shiny or Shiny Legendary Pokemon.
  • Since the chance to become Lucky Friends is so low, you can only do a lucky trade reserve if I know you're a long term player who isn't going to quit the game. Becoming lucky friends can take anywhere from 3 months to over a year, which depends on how often we exchange gifts. Some people will get it multiple times while others will get it only once or twice a year. So far, only one person has gotten it after they became Best Friends with me. I've been doing this since trading became available.
  • We can also lucky swap shiny Pokemon for free too. For example, my Shiny Mewtwo for your Shiny Mewtwo, so we both get a lucky Shiny Mewtwo.

{7} What about guaranteed lucky trade with July 2016 to August 2016 Pokemon?
  • "If you and your friend have received 10 or more Lucky Pokémon, the guarantee won’t be in effect, so keep that in mind!"
  • Source: https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/luckypokemon-update/
  • I already received my 10 Lucky Pokemon, so your old Pokemon won't get you a guaranteed lucky. You can still trade them to me but there's no real confirmation if they have a higher chance for a lucky roll over recently caught Pokemon.
  • You would have to wait to become lucky friends in order to get that 100% chance for a lucky trade.

Trading Questions

{8} Will I get the same CP that listed in the Google Doc link?
  • When a trade completes, you will get a Pokemon that is either higher or lower in CP depending on your trainer level.
  • Example #1: if you're trainer level 40+ and I trade you a level 35 Pokemon 3200 CP, you will get a level 35 Pokemon within 3000 to 3200 CP range. This information is displayed during the trade screen.
  • Example #2: if you're trainer level 20 and I trade you a level 35 Pokemon 3200 CP, you will get a level 20 Pokemon with a much lower CP range.

{9} Can I buy 100 IV (15 attack/15 defense/15 HP) or 67 IV (0 attack/15 defense/15 HP) Pokemon?
  • No, you cannot. IV gets randomized after each trade. The Pokemon you get will roll its IV anywhere from 0% to 100%.
  • You can buy multiple non-shiny Pokemon to get better IV roll or lucky. This works best with non-shiny Pokemon because we can trade up to 100 Pokemon per 24 hours.
  • This cannot be done with Shiny, Legendary, Mythical, and Purified Pokemon because trades are limited to 1 special trade per 24 hours.

{10} Do provide a raid invite service?
  • I have a private group on Discord to do this, but you must have purchased a large buy order from me to be invited to my private group.
  • I do not sell raid invites because the raid Pokemon is not a guaranteed catch except when you get a shiny version.
  • You can request to do weather boosted or non-boosted raids for free.

{11} Can I request a mediator for the trade?
  • Unfortunately, no because if I trade the mediator the Pokemon, he or she cannot trade the Pokemon to you. The Pokemon can only be traded once and will be bound to the account.

{12} Pokemon Power Ups
  • Your trainer must be level 40 or higher to request a power up for an extra fee.
  • I will calculate how much stardust and candies it requires and let you know the price.
  • On the day of the trade, I will ask you again before I do the powerup in case if you change your mind and want a refund.
  • No refunds once I start power the Pokemon up to the level you paid for.

{13} Unlock Second Charge Move for a Pokemon
  • Price depends on how much stardust and candies it requires.
  • This has no minimum trainer level requirement.
  • If I have extra regular Fast or Charge TM's, I can change the move for you for free.
  • An Elite Fast or Elite Charge TM will cost extra.
  • No refunds once I have performed the 2nd Charge Move unlock you paid for.

How to buy a Pokemon from me?

To buy Pokemon, send me this Purchase Order form filled out in a D2JSP Private Message:
  • I take screenshots of our trade and your trainer name must match what's on the form.
  • If you changed your trainer name, I'll ask you to send me a d2jsp PM stating the name change.
  • After you send me a PM with the form filled out, I will reply back with my Discord Username along with my Trainer names and codes, so you'll know who you're trading with.

Subject: Pokemon Go trade

Discord username: **Mandatory for trade communication and for giving me your location via address, map app share link, or map coordinates!**

Trainer names with codes: If you buy Pokemon for friends and family members, you can list multiple people in one PM with which Pokemon for which person.

Your buy list from which accounts (main and 2nd), legacy move, CP, gender, and price with below as an example:

Main:
Shiny Pikachu 400 F - 25
Shiny Zapdos 2430 - 1500

2nd:
Shiny Mewtwo 2910 Psystrike - 2000
Shiny Charizard Blast Burn - 100

Total: 3,625 FG

{14} Can you make offers?
Yes, you can make offers if you think the price is too high for you. Just keep in mind that some Pokemon require an insane grind to get won't get a major discount.
Some examples:
  • Shiny Mime Jr., which is the baby form of Mr. Mime. This Pokemon only comes from a 5 km egg from Europe unless there's a special event that allows you to hatch Mime Jr. outside of Europe. This is impossible to get. I am also not going to spend money on Super Incubators just, so you could buy it for only 500 FG when I list it for 5,000 FG. I only use the free incubator to hatch one egg at a time.
  • Shiny Libre Pikachu you get from Go Battle League. You have to win a lot of battles to hit rank 25 to get one Libre Pikachu per season. If you don't get a Shiny version this season, you'll have to repeat it for the next season.

{15} Do you offer bulk discounts?
  • Yes, there is bulk or big buy list discounts. If I give you freebies, you will receive them at the end after all Pokemon you bought with FG has been traded to you. If you decide to cancel the trades after receiving some Pokemon, you will not get the included freebies anymore. I'll refund the remaining FG amount back to the account you sent it from.

{16} Can you reserve a Pokemon?
  • You can do a paid reserve if you buy the Pokemon I have for sale while we wait to build friendship or try to get the lucky friends.
  • Once you have made a paid reserve, no one else can buy it from me unless you cancel it.

{17} Deposit/Reserve Cancellation Policy:
  • To cancel your deposit or reserve, you send me a Discord message or D2JSP PM. Then, I will refund your FG to the account you sent it from.

{18} Why do you have two accounts?
  • This is knock myself out of a gym to get the free 50 Poke Coins each day on both accounts.
  • This also allows me to trade with two people at a time, so people aren't waiting forever to trade.

{19} How do I give you my location?
Please pick a location that is safe and convenient for you. Your location is confidential and will not be shared with anyone. If you do not agree to giving me your location via address, location share, or map coordinates, I cannot trade with you because Pokemon Go requires people to stand in front of each other when you do trades. I will not buy an airplane ticket to fly to you in person to do the trades.

Option #1: An address.
  • Must include number, street, city, state, and country.
  • Example: McDonald's @ 1 Rue Gustave Eiffel, 78280 Guyancourt, France
  • Example: In-N-Out @ 2950 E Capitol Expy, San Jose, CA 95148

Option #2: Share your location from Google Maps app on your phone.
  • Tap the dot that shows your location
  • Tap on "share location"
  • Select Discord
  • My Discord username, which will be given to you when I reply to your D2JSP PM.

Option #3: Send map coordinates from Google Maps to Discord using your computer.
  • Go to https://www.google.com/maps then to your current location.
  • Click on the map where you are. It has to be close to you or I cannot trade with you.
  • Copy and paste the map coordinates to Discord app then message them to me.

{20} How does a trade work?
1. You send me a D2jsp PM with the form from under "How to buy a Pokemon from me?"
2. I reply with my Discord username along with trainer names and codes.
3. We discuss your buy order and times when you are available to do the trades.
4. I schedule you on my Google Docs.
5. I message you on Discord if you're available at specific times.
6. We do a Special Trade or multiple non-Special Trades.
7. I repeat the 5 and 6 with you until all trades are finish.
8. Depend on how many special trades are required, it can take anywhere from a few days to a whole month.

{21} When are you available to trade?
  • Go to http://www.timebie.com and type in your city and "California" in the second box.
  • I'm usually available between 6:00 AM (06:00) to 11:00 PM (23:00) maximum from Monday to Sunday.

{22} Where do you find what Pokemon you have for sale?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cY2d97OS-fvQihp83pxDfSelLZoEQXEE0IvoJGHzjY/edit?usp=sharing

• Sometimes I add new Pokemon or sections to the document, this will require you to wait about 30 to 60 seconds for the Google doc to refresh to the newest edit.
  • Your Google Docs app on Android or iOS devices may freeze during the update process, so you just need to wait a little bit.
  • The trade list is so massive, I cannot post everything on D2JSP due to the character and post edit limit.
  • Below is what I currently have in the Google Doc at the time of this post and new sections may be added later.

Table of Contents:
01. Trade Schedule
02. Current Trade lists of people's paid reserve
03. Friendship with Stardust Requirement Chart
04. Shiny Legacy Moves
05. Shiny 1st Gen Kanto
06. Shiny 2nd Gen Johto
07. Shiny 3rd Gen Hoenn
08. Shiny 4th Gen Sinnoh
09. Shiny 5th Gen Unova
10. Shiny 6th Gen Kalos
11. Shiny Unown
12. Shiny Purified
13. Shiny Galar
14. Shiny Alola
15. Shiny Event
16. Shiny Legendary
17. Shiny Mythical
Non-Shiny Pokemon:
18. Event
19. 6th Gen - Kalos
20. 5th Gen - Unova
21. 4th Gen - Sinnoh
22. 3rd Gen - Hoenn
23. 2nd Gen - Johto
24. 1st Gen - Kanto
25. All Legendary
26. All Regional
27. Unown (A to Z with ! and ?)

{23} Why is your old post locked?
  • According to the Trade Rules https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6, trade topics are closed once they exceed 100+ replies.
  • I usually bump my post when I add new Pokemon or make changes to the Google Doc.

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Dec 4 2021 04:23pm
Dec 11 2021 11:53am
Bump
Jan 6 2022 09:34pm
Added new or more of:

• Shiny Seel
  • Shiny Aerodactyl
  • Shiny Swinub
  • Shiny Delibird
  • Shiny Stantler
  • Shiny Solrock
  • Shiny Hippopotas
  • Shiny Lillipup
  • Shiny Sawk
  • Shiny Durant
  • Shiny Pikachu Santa Hat
  • Shiny Pikachu New Year's Hat
  • Shiny Pichu New Year's Hat
  • Shiny Charmander Party Hat
  • Shiny Bulbasaur Party Hat
  • Shiny Squirtle Party Hat
  • Shiny Stantler Christmas Bells
  • Shiny Cubchoo Bow Tie
  • Shiny Spheal Winter 2021
  • Shiny Slowpoke New Year 2020
  • Shiny Hoothoot New Year 2022
  • Shiny Reshiram (legendary)
Jan 14 2022 10:50am
Added new

• Shiny Hoothoot
  • Shiny Slugma
Jan 20 2022 09:35pm
Added new

• Shiny Walrein with Powder Snow + Icicle Spears
  • Shiny Spheal
  • non-shiny Walrein with Powder Snow + Icicle Spears
  • non-shiny Galar Mr. Mime
Jan 26 2022 08:07pm
added more of
  • Shiny Venusaur with Frenzy Plant
  • Shiny Bulbasaur
  • non-shiny Venusaur with Frenzy Plant

Also, dumped 160 x Galara Yamask. I kept a small amount.

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Jan 26 2022 08:16pm
Feb 2 2022 06:41pm
Added new:

• Shiny Litleo (1x Male and multiple Females)
  • 1 more Shiny Vullaby
Feb 14 2022 04:15pm
Added shinies new:

• Shiny Jumpluff with Acrobatics
  • Shiny Hoppip
  • Shiny Volbeat
  • Shiny Trubbish
  • Shiny Espurr
  • Shiny Regirock
  • Shiny Reshiram
  • Shiny Zekrom

Added non-shinies new:

• Flabebe / Flabébé: White, Orange, Red, Blue, and Yellow
  • Jumpluff with Acrobatics
  • Regirock with Earthquake
  • Registeel with Zap Cannon
  • Virizion with Sacred Sword
Mar 5 2022 08:23pm
Added new:

• Shiny Dewgong with Ice Shard + Icy Wind (legacy/exclusive move)
  • Shiny Paras
  • Shiny Cleffa
  • Shiny Remoraid
  • Shiny Girafarig
  • Shiny Alola Executor
  • Shiny Ho-oh with Sacred Fire

Added new or more of highlighted in orange:

• Articuno - Level 15 or less
  • Zapdos - Level 15 or less
  • Moltres - Level 15 or less
  • Raikou - Level 15 or less
  • Suicune - Level 15 or less
  • Entei - Level 15 or less
  • Ho-oh with Sacred Fire
  • Tapu Koko
  • Comfey (new Hawaii regional)
Gold: 4,004.55
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2022 01:30pm
Thanks for posting all this info brother I learned a lot of things I didn't know! :hail:
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll