d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Three Excellent Diablo Related Domain Names & Biz
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 906.00
Dec 3 2021 09:20pm
Wasn't 100% on where to post these but this seemed like as good a spot as any.

I have three nice Diablo / 2 / Res / General Domain Names I am looking to either sell or perhaps partner with someone on 1-2 to develop alongside someone.
I am quite proficient wih various coding languages including front-end and back-end coding - PHP, MYSQL, AJAX along with high experience in Wordpress, Databaseses/MySQL and high quality dedicated web hosting which I personally own and operate and a system admin.

THE DOMAINS:

Diablo2R.wiki

DeckardCain.wiki

D2R.wiki

I'm open to individual offer's on domains themselves as well as DM's with a proposal where you could see yourself wanting to join along side in developing one or more of these websites.

MY DEDICATED SERVER FOR HOSTING

12x Intel Silver vCPU
48GB ECC RAM
960GB NVMe HighSpeed Storage)
24TB Transfer
KVM Virtualization

With my knowlege of 15+ years of web development, modern coding languages, system administration alongside 20+ years of Diablo spent as a relatively top player along with your contriubution to content & (Possibly Negotiable) a small financial contribution towards advertising and whatever may end up being additional software reqiurement's such as Wordpress plugins etc. I am positive with the right planning and thought put into this we could develop something seriously cool for D2R and Diablo Generation's to come.

I've noticed most of the D2 & D2R websites are seriouslu outdated since some have quite literally been running on 10-20 year old technology with the exception of JSP.
LET ME MAKE CLEAR THAT I HAVE NO INTENTION OF STEPPING ON JSP's TOES IN ANY WAY!!

I think we could do some great things with those domain names, especially the D2R.wiki & DeckardCain.wiki - I consider those both valuable domains in the space. The first being a literal keyword goldmine and DeckardCain being the most marketable character in all of the series across 20 years of lore.

As you can see... I've spent some time thining about all this. I'd appreciate serious offers, constructive criticisim and hopefully some interested parties!!
PM me and I can provide you some contact info, Email, Discord, Etc.

-Alex

:thumbsup: Don't Be Shy. Let's Make Something Awesome! :thumbsup:

Gold: 33.44
Dec 14 2021 07:29am
There’s a guy in the IRL trades that sold a d2 ressurecte.com for like 50k fg and has like 4 other good ones , you guys have brilliant ideas with this !!! If it was me I would’ve made blizzard buy it off me rather than sell it for fg but that’s me
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll