d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Waukesha Car Ramming At Holiday Parade
Prev1495051
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 3 2021 07:30am
Quote (fender @ Dec 2 2021 07:00pm)
anyone who thinks punching people in the mouth is an adequate reaction to someone demanding evidence for politically motivated, unproven claims, belongs in a straight jacket. desperately.

typical right wing terrorist supporters condoning violence simply for disagreeing with their culture war propaganda, smh.

The grammar bothered me more than the moral implications.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 3 2021 09:04am
Quote (thesnipa @ 3 Dec 2021 14:02)
Anybody who blames apartheid for a 2021 virus mutation is an idiot, the post was from the onset meant to be something so silly even foaming mouth liberals wouldnt say it. how u got that message mixed up is beyond me.

can you not read?

- plenty of people here (new and old batch of rabid racists) unironically argue like that
- it is a well established practice of yours to make those kinds of posts, pandering to those idiots
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 3 2021 09:17am
Quote (fender @ Dec 3 2021 10:04am)
can you not read?

- plenty of people here (new and old batch of rabid racists) unironically argue like that
- it is a well established practice of yours to make those kinds of posts, pandering to those idiots

oh yes i can read that stupid people picked up on something i meant to be absurd, that doesnt change my intent. nor when i posted it did i even think it was connected to a prevailing narrative. again, it was posted to be so absurd that it would be laughed at and nothing else.

as has happened for years you perceive many of my posts as pandering to people with idiotic narratives, when in fact many times im baiting them to out themselves as idiots, i do this to both sides. drop a bit of mildly racist bait, not because im racist or want to circle jerk with scum, but so they'll earnestly pick it up and out themselves as stupid. its fun for me to see what people will take seriously, in this case i honestly didnt think you would take my post seriously or black either. i wasnt even baiting lol, it was a throw away one liner.

but, please, do what you always do and refuse to believe me even when i show most of my cards. you could just laugh with me at how stupid people are for taking up a narrative i meant as pure parody, or you could instead use this as opportunity number 436 to try and prove i like to dog whistle for racists and idiots. its the giving time of year Fender, so choose if u want coal or a new toy.
Gold: 98,921.50
Dec 3 2021 09:27am
Quote (fender @ Dec 3 2021 01:00am)
anyone who thinks punching people in the mouth is an adequate reaction to someone demanding evidence for politically motivated, unproven claims, belongs in a straight jacket. desperately.

typical right wing terrorist supporters condoning violence simply for disagreeing with their culture war propaganda, smh.

This thread is about a far left BLM terrorist who has become a mass murderer. Only a purple haired far left complete and utter fool would start tossing poo at people for daring to post in this thread and calling said people right wing terrorists but hey, we know what you're made of -_-
Dec 3 2021 09:43am
Quote (thesnipa @ 3 Dec 2021 16:17)
oh yes i can read that stupid people picked up on something i meant to be absurd, that doesnt change my intent. nor when i posted it did i even think it was connected to a prevailing narrative. again, it was posted to be so absurd that it would be laughed at and nothing else.

as has happened for years you perceive many of my posts as pandering to people with idiotic narratives, when in fact many times im baiting them to out themselves as idiots, i do this to both sides. drop a bit of mildly racist bait, not because im racist or want to circle jerk with scum, but so they'll earnestly pick it up and out themselves as stupid. its fun for me to see what people will take seriously, in this case i honestly didnt think you would take my post seriously or black either. i wasnt even baiting lol, it was a throw away one liner.

but, please, do what you always do and refuse to believe me even when i show most of my cards. you could just laugh with me at how stupid people are for taking up a narrative i meant as pure parody, or you could instead use this as opportunity number 436 to try and prove i like to dog whistle for racists and idiots. its the giving time of year Fender, so choose if u want coal or a new toy.

wait, you don't actually want me to believe that you thought you invented that narrative, do you? it was a common talking point already, picking up on legitimate concerns about vaccination discrepancy, exaggerate them to the absurd, in order to create a bad faith argument that ridicules and dismisses both the vaccination concerns as well as the impact that apartheid had and still has. there's no way you didn't know any of that when you posted it - especially since it follows a popular pattern of far-right narratives (again, look at the "suv drove itself, who denies it is a nazi" moron, just a couple of pages back).

this was not you just throwing out some completely random crap in order to "bait" pard extremists (as if any of them were particularly secretive or ashamed of their racism and would change it when "caught" - that's simply not a thing), and by a one in a billion chance echoing a well-established far-right talking point. this is you doing your usual pandering, followed by a "LeL i'M jUsT tRoLLinG!!1!" excuse when asked to elaborate.

This post was edited by fender on Dec 3 2021 09:49am
Dec 3 2021 10:03am
Quote (fender @ Dec 3 2021 10:43am)
wait, you don't actually want me to believe that you thought you invented that narrative, do you? it was a common talking point already, picking up on legitimate concerns about vaccination discrepancy, exaggerate them to the absurd, in order to create a bad faith argument that ridicules and dismisses both the vaccination concerns as well as the impact that apartheid had and still has. there's no way you didn't know any of that when you posted it - especially since it follows a popular pattern of far-right narratives (again, look at the "suv drove itself, who denies it is a nazi" moron, just a couple of pages back).

this was not you just throwing out some completely random crap in order to "bait" pard extremists (as if any of them were particularly secretive or ashamed of their racism and would change it when "caught" - that's simply not a thing), and by a one in a billion chance echoing a well-established far-right talking point. this is you doing your usual pandering, followed by a "LeL i'M jUsT tRoLLinG!!1!" excuse when asked to elaborate.

yes, believe it or not, i heard "south africa" and a "covid variant" and just laughingly blamed it on apartheid. i havent been following prevailing narratives on omicron at all tbh, ive been rather busy irl with house issues and a sick baby with her 4th double ear infection in the last 4 months. take it or leave it but there it is. the fact that my absurdity is actually a talking point both makes me laugh and sad.
Dec 3 2021 10:24am
Quote (thesnipa @ 3 Dec 2021 17:03)
yes, believe it or not, i heard "south africa" and a "covid variant" and just laughingly blamed it on apartheid. i havent been following prevailing narratives on omicron at all tbh, ive been rather busy irl with house issues and a sick baby with her 4th double ear infection in the last 4 months. take it or leave it but there it is. the fact that my absurdity is actually a talking point both makes me laugh and sad.

ya sure, whatever. obviously i can't technically prove you wrong there, and it really doesn't matter that much, it's just that nothing of your subsequent posts made much sense in supporting your narrative: gotchas on pard extremists simply aren't a thing. the relative anonymity of the internet makes them embrace their racism pretty much unashamedly, and even someone who has been busy lately should be aware that this style of talking point (exaggerating a real concern to the absurd, attaching a racist trope, pretend that is a genuinely held position, in order to dismiss / downplay both) entirely is something that's rather common within far-right circles. again, there is very recent precedent in this very thread - so even if you're able to shake my strong conviction concerning the creation of your post, it still doesn't make much sense in terms of your claimed intention...
Dec 3 2021 10:30am
Quote (fender @ Dec 3 2021 11:24am)
ya sure, whatever. obviously i can't technically prove you wrong there, and it really doesn't matter that much, it's just that nothing of your subsequent posts made much sense in supporting your narrative: gotchas on pard extremists simply aren't a thing. the relative anonymity of the internet makes them embrace their racism pretty much unashamedly, and even someone who has been busy lately should be aware that this style of talking point (exaggerating a real concern to the absurd, attaching a racist trope, pretend that is a genuinely held position, in order to dismiss / downplay both) entirely is something that's rather common within far-right circles. again, there is very recent precedent in this very thread - so even if you're able to shake my strong conviction concerning the creation of your post, it still doesn't make much sense in terms of your claimed intention...

its simple. as of late PARD is flooded with racists that all start the same way, mild winks at racism that a week or so later they're unabashedly talking about how blacks are animals and jews are evil. some take a bit longer, so i like to help them get there, through a wall of suspensions and warn if i can. you'll notice several have been forced on to multis or spamming GC instead of pard, i cant take all the credit but ive nuked several of them by baiting them to racial slurs or insults and the directly reporting it to mods via pm. just as the anonymity of the internet lends itself to racism people wont say irl, i also am a nark for fun in the same environment but would be silent irl.

in any case "south africa" when i hear it i only think of apartheid, its almost literally the only thing i know of the nation. a gap in my world wide history instruction no doubt.
Dec 5 2021 09:16am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1495051
Add Reply New Topic New Poll