d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Any Of You Burned Out?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,945.00
Nov 10 2021 10:57pm
The thing that makes me stop playing tbc is actually farming bosses after having killed them all... I like progressing on them but after that it's just autopilot each week till new content. One of the downfalls of being in a good guild is u clear shit "too" fast.

2007 TBC was much better as nothing was discovered so it was all harder and took much longer to progress through.

This post was edited by Dmitriy on Nov 10 2021 10:57pm
Gold: 0.79
Nov 11 2021 05:52am
Idk, i was burned out on tbc before it launched, i played the original and also cleared it on 2 private servers..

The game itself i was enjoying wow classic, and i know the rest of the OG classic nerds love that specific version of the game.

When tbc was announced people started getting hype about tbc.. i knew it was nostalgia. Tbc has always been daily boring repeat quests at sunwell, its easy raids clearable easily even by sub average guilds.

It ruined wsg twinking in 29 39 49 brackets with nondispellable faps, increased hunter damage, e.c.t.

Rightfully so, tbc landed.. it was easy, people gor bored of the raids, the twinking community died as well.. so i am just waiting to get back to classic, been playing that game 5 times now and i still enjoy it.

Look at it like a board game, you may have played monopoly tons of times the game doesnt change, but every premade vs premade is still a fun game to log on and play. The game itself is great, and i am looking forward to be coming back to classic.

This post was edited by Sanctified on Nov 11 2021 05:53am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 11 2021 02:36pm
I think if you do pve in tbc only you will be bored

Spice it up with some arena or bgs imo
Gold: 6,001.00
Nov 12 2021 02:27pm
Wish classic wasnt a 1:1 experience.

2007 TBC was much better as nothing was discovered so it was all harder and took much longer to progress through.

Exactly. They just released the same exact thing instead of maybe offering cut down version to trim any tedious tasks or redundancies. I would have loved it if they made it so all your heros start at max or max-10. Or if it were like guildwars and had a pvp only mode where you can make a max lvl hero that can only pvp.

But the exact same thing is so lame. It shouldn't be competitive or sold as a first time experience, it should be nostalgic. Sometimes I'll rewatch a movie but I'll sort of skim through it. For a first watch sometimes seeing the relationships and character development is important, second watch not so much. So first play through I understand being forced into 1-70, but for revival 2nd play through? Ew.

Think the least controversial thing to have done would be to have multiple servers. So ones that offer the 1:1 experience and then others that are more for nostalgia.
Gold: 19,755.00
Nov 13 2021 04:41am
Agreed, its not that much fun since i played through it b4. Classic for more interesting since i only got into wow at tbc
Gold: 15,710.60
Nov 15 2021 01:12am
TBH vanilla experience is just unmatched . All those ppl who say TBC was best or wotlk was best is just because they started wow in that era . They identify the whole journey to the expension but in the end the true wow experience is the original 1-60 .

I played vanilla from day 1 back in 2004 and same thing happened to me , raided all vanilla grinded rank 12 lvled alts then BC came out and ive never really raided seriously after that , the gear grind just felt pointless . Gear in vanilla is more valuable because you have a raid of 40 and still drop 2-3 item .

the only thing that kept me playing after vanilla was twinking
Gold: 6,001.00
Nov 16 2021 11:02pm
Quote (Philss @ Nov 15 2021 02:12am)
TBH vanilla experience is just unmatched . All those ppl who say TBC was best or wotlk was best is just because they started wow in that era . They identify the whole journey to the expension but in the end the true wow experience is the original 1-60 .

I played vanilla from day 1 back in 2004 and same thing happened to me , raided all vanilla grinded rank 12 lvled alts then BC came out and ive never really raided seriously after that , the gear grind just felt pointless . Gear in vanilla is more valuable because you have a raid of 40 and still drop 2-3 item .

the only thing that kept me playing after vanilla was twinking

If you only desire leveling I understand why youd think vanilla was best but personally idc for lvling. Wish you could get rushed like in d2 tbh lmao.
Gold: 15,945.00
Nov 17 2021 01:06am
nvm I am having fun again just forcing guild to speedrun ssc/tk makes it actually fun trying to beat your time and 1 night it. Tried SOM and idk if I want to lvl again.
Nov 19 2021 11:41am
Yeah i totally burned out from TBC. Still playing vanilla though!
Nov 19 2021 07:37pm
Quote (Sanctified @ Nov 11 2021 05:52am)
Idk, i was burned out on tbc before it launched, i played the original and also cleared it on 2 private servers..

The game itself i was enjoying wow classic, and i know the rest of the OG classic nerds love that specific version of the game.

When tbc was announced people started getting hype about tbc.. i knew it was nostalgia. Tbc has always been daily boring repeat quests at sunwell, its easy raids clearable easily even by sub average guilds.

It ruined wsg twinking in 29 39 49 brackets with nondispellable faps, increased hunter damage, e.c.t.

Rightfully so, tbc landed.. it was easy, people gor bored of the raids, the twinking community died as well.. so i am just waiting to get back to classic, been playing that game 5 times now and i still enjoy it.

Look at it like a board game, you may have played monopoly tons of times the game doesnt change, but every premade vs premade is still a fun game to log on and play. The game itself is great, and i am looking forward to be coming back to classic.

classic was never hard, people were just bad back then.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll