d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Governor Newsom
Prev1202122
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 29 2022 02:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 29 2022 02:57pm)
i grade it by how bad leftie frauds challenge what i have to offer.

This actually explains why your posts are so bad.
Gold: 281.64
Sep 29 2022 02:01pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Sep 2022 12:57)
i grade it by how bad leftie frauds challenge what i have to offer.

And when you get no responses? Do you have another KPI ?
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2022 02:11pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2022 01:00pm)
This actually explains why your posts are so bad.

actually................thats a good argument. :)

Quote (Cascadian @ Sep 29 2022 01:01pm)
And when you get no responses? Do you have another KPI ?

i count on you for replies and boosting my views :)
Gold: 281.64
Sep 29 2022 02:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Sep 2022 13:11)
actually................thats a good argument. :)

i count on you for replies and boosting my views :)

Soon you will get a d2jsp sponsorship.
Sep 29 2022 02:30pm
Quote (Cascadian @ Sep 29 2022 01:18pm)
Soon you will get a d2jsp sponsorship.

they going to add to my fg till its more than yours REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Oct 10 2022 10:48pm
Election Games

It’s official. Newsom is calling a Special Session of the Legislature for the sole purpose of raising taxes. Parody and reality have become indistinguishable.

The date of the Special Session, where legislators will vote to make gas even more expensive, is December 5. So Newsom is mailing out checks right before the election and scheduling a tax increase for right after. The coincidences are really adding up.

The timing also means I won’t be able to participate, as my tenure in the State Assembly ends on December 3. However, James Gallagher and Vince Fong will be there to push my gas tax suspension; the biggest profiteer from our insane gas prices, after all, is the government.

Speaking of boondoggles, a NY Times investigation has revealed the $100 billion High Speed Rail won’t be finished this century. One project operator “left for North Africa, which was less politically dysfunctional” than California. This is Newsom’s “model for the nation.”

Meanwhile, mail ballots arrive this week for every voter. This is the result of a COVID “emergency” order that Newsom quickly made permanent. Thanksgiving will mark 1,000 days since the State of Emergency began and 922 days since I introduced legislation to terminate it.

As voting begins, our opponent’s attack ads have become increasingly shameless. With massive funding from Pelosi and the National Democrats, he has kept pounding the same smears that even his own far-left supporters at the Sacramento Bee called lies.

These people are absolutely desperate to keep Pelosi in power and to keep our citizens movement from shaking up Washington, D.C.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Oct 13 2022 04:23pm
Biden's Model State

Joe Biden is in California. He’s attending an LA fundraiser for the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee, the organization backing my opponent among others.

While he’s in town, perhaps Biden will get a glimpse of what Newsom and the Supermajority have done to our beautiful state. Because he’s trying to do the same thing to our country.

The latest example came Tuesday. By executive fiat, Biden is aiming to nationalize one of the worst laws ever passed by any state – California’s disastrous AB 5. Instructions for giving public comment on Biden’s proposed decree are here.

AB 5 banned most independent contracting in California, destroying countless livelihoods. You can read my full chapter on how Newsom gleefully signed the corrupt law, ignored our movement to end it, then used the State of Emergency to mercilessly hammer it in.

Early in the COVID shutdown, I forced a vote on the Assembly Floor to suspend the law. We placed on every Member’s desk a packet with 10,000 names of people who were pleading for relief. The Speaker ordered the Sergeant-At-Arms to confiscate the packets.

When I replaced them, the Assemblywoman who authored AB 5 picked up the packet and literally threw it off her desk. This legislator would later resign in the middle of her term to become a highly paid lobbyist for the Special Interests behind the bill.

In other news, today’s CPI report showed inflation even higher than expected, confirming the “Inflation Reduction Act” was a sham. The way to actually reduce inflation is to replace the politicians who created it.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Nov 16 2022 03:24am
this will likely be my last entry in this thread. all further kevin kiley updates will be posted in my bitchute thread

THE 14TH
The Waiting Game

I write to you from Washington, D.C., where the Committee on House Administration has summoned me for mandatory orientation for new Members of Congress.

Yet I still have not been declared Congressman-elect. In fact, little has changed since Election Day: 25,000 more votes are in, and our lead remains at 6 percent. Incredibly, around 160,000 more votes remain to be counted.

While California takes a month to count ballots, Florida takes a day. And it’s not just Florida: nearly every other state is done counting. As with our roads, schools, and so much more, the performance of California’s government is uniquely inept.

As a result, the nation’s entire balance of power remains uncertain. Currently, 212 seats in the House have been called for Republicans, and 204 seats for Democrats. A total of 218 is needed for the Majority – and it’s looking quite possible ours could be the race that secures it.

While 160,000 remaining ballots is a huge number, we have good reason to believe they will be favorable. Those votes come disproportionately from our stronger counties. And in the Primary we did better in the late-counted ballots than the early ones.

Small updates are expected today, followed by larger ones tomorrow. Meanwhile, at orientation this morning, Speaker Nancy Pelosi welcomed the incoming Members. It looks increasingly likely it will be her last time doing so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE 15TH
The race has just been called in our favor! And with our victory, Republicans have now won 218 seats. That means our campaign secured a Republican Majority in the House of Representatives.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1202122
Add Reply New Topic New Poll