d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Chans Back
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,000.66
Nov 3 2021 10:21am
In currently talking to 4x of my coworkers

1x manderin juicy tittys no face i flaked on her yesterday beacuse i have no money to treat her till next week.

1x half white half japanese girl her mom works here and is trying to hook me up . i texted her n said hi n shit she got into a car accident yesterday so i txed her to see if shes ok. Should i text her again and say hi? We barley talkrd it was like hi bye type but i know shes feeling me beacuse her mom and her was talking about me aka the new asian boy.

1x white girl. The girl of my dreams young shy and sexy ass fuk so cute 9.5/10 cute. I fucked up today shes from montana
And i said. Hey have u had korean bbq before? She saids no. Then i said we should go eat sometime. It went cold silent then i walked away but!!! She always talks and flirts with me shes only 23. But now after i looked like a clown today we kinda havent said much what should i do next time i see her ?!?!

1x half white half mexican with 3 kids.

She all tatted up n shit her neck looks like a playground.

She got them big ass juicy booty like blessed with a booty and havent seen tittys yet but im guessing its a handfull only.

She feeling me forsure cuz i kinda alrdy told her im dtf and i wanna pop pills n shit with her aka xtacy and shit we gonna get freaky forsure
Gold: 21.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 3 2021 03:52pm
Chinese girl with ugly face and only tits should be a big no.

Might as well date an indian then. Or a cow.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Nov 3 2021 04:02pm
i want a girl to move in with me its that fuken loney and how bad my life has become

all my coworkers like me but man i want pussy so bad some quality women pussy not no hoe stanky ass hoe pussy from the cold streets

fuk i have 220$ left i put it into my sports acc i need a solid lock im sick of losing all my money it really getting to me mentally

all my friends want to see me but im so embaressed to go bak to california
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Nov 4 2021 11:57am
AMC to the Moon

Cardano

Ethereum

Woah bitcoin is 65k my god i wanna kill myaelf i wanna Suicide my life is so bad.

I cant even take a girl out to dinner beacuse no money untill payday on nov 12th....

Im so embaressed now about my coworker we both froze up lol.

How should i talk yo her again

I said hey you had korean bbq before she saids no then i said we should go sometime she froze up then i froze up then i walked away. I fuked up so bad the worst pickup ever.

I should of just wrote my number on a paper and gave it to her.

Should i tx the half Japanese half white girl?? Or the girl with 3 kids?

Both are fukable.

The manderin girl we gonna eat korean bbq nov 10th when i get payed shes gonna come my house too to help me build a chair i baughy from amazon idk how to build computer chairs im a dumbass
Gold: 40.00
Nov 6 2021 03:14pm
Def the Mexican with the juicy booty
Go Back To Baseball Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll