d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Social Media Bot Army?
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Oct 26 2021 04:52pm
Hey guys, I have a strategy for some affiliate business models I wanted to throw a few grand at to scale.

It involves me making 20-30 instagram or tiktok or twitter accounts each and posting some decent quality content. Farm each account up to 20-100k followers or whatever in their targeted Niche... Then begin advertising my brands on them. I figure I'll get 80% of the accounts banned at some point, but if I could keep 3-5 20k+ follower accounts in each niche, I would be most thankful.

What types of Automated services for building new 'armies' should I be looking at? There are so many online nowadays, I want something meant to easily scale to hundreds of accounts.

I will be targeting sports highlights niches. Boxing knockouts, Nascar highlights, Hockey hits and fights, goals, etc, etc.

Thanks. Will tip for any beneficial help that leads me to quickly purchasing a subscription service or program.

(Ideally, I want 300-500 accounts running) I will pay someone to repurpose content, we have a whole staff for content, I just need the program that will take the fil of 9,000 images and text file of 30,000 different things to say and do it's thing, you know?
Oct 26 2021 05:30pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Oct 26 2021 05:40pm
Oct 27 2021 04:33pm
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Nov 14 2021 06:40am
Quote (Klexmoo @ Oct 27 2021 05:33pm)
everyone has a business idea, very few have the skills to move it forward :)

you should just give it up, no one will work for free for your "business"

that's rough
Gold: 0.18
Nov 18 2021 01:39pm
Quote (ChaddyDaddy20 @ Oct 26 2021 04:52pm)
Hey guys, I have a strategy for some affiliate business models I wanted to throw a few grand at to scale.

It involves me making 20-30 instagram or tiktok or twitter accounts each and posting some decent quality content. Farm each account up to 20-100k followers or whatever in their targeted Niche... Then begin advertising my brands on them. I figure I'll get 80% of the accounts banned at some point, but if I could keep 3-5 20k+ follower accounts in each niche, I would be most thankful.

What types of Automated services for building new 'armies' should I be looking at? There are so many online nowadays, I want something meant to easily scale to hundreds of accounts.

I will be targeting sports highlights niches. Boxing knockouts, Nascar highlights, Hockey hits and fights, goals, etc, etc.

Thanks. Will tip for any beneficial help that leads me to quickly purchasing a subscription service or program.

(Ideally, I want 300-500 accounts running) I will pay someone to repurpose content, we have a whole staff for content, I just need the program that will take the fil of 9,000 images and text file of 30,000 different things to say and do it's thing, you know?

I successfully did the automation for followers on IG but that was like 5 years ago, a lot's changed to prevent this type of activity on social media in general. I recently tried tried doing what you're talking about from VM with local scripting and I couldn't finish the scripting part of it. It included the; Description of what needs to happen in the scripts, in plain English writing, for number of likes, follows, posts, comments, follower requests, like/unlike, etc... with the proper timing to limit the chance of getting banned as much as possible.

If you're serious about this start with your VM server and Virtual Machines. Build SMM accounts on the VM's, Age them a couple of months, light activity or none, then start script hunting. Let me know if you find any scripts that work.

Quote (hotfix @ Nov 14 2021 06:40am)
that's rough

brutal, but kind of true lol

Nov 20 2021 04:54am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 5 2022 09:10pm
Hi, you finally did this?

I don't think it's necessary to pay anyone for make any custom code for that.

You have a lot of commercial software available like Jarvee. You just need something like that and a lot of 4g proxies.

Also, i get you idea, but if your product/services are legit, why just dont invest that money in IG Ads instead this blackhat strategy?

Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll