d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Bow Amazon > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 380.00
Oct 24 2021 09:27am
Hey,

I need Help to find a good early Armor for My Bow Amazone. Some People tells about Griswolds Armor with 3 Ias Juwels.
Have aou more Ideas?
What can i do for more mf on the Amazone? I got now only Wartraveler, Gheeds and some Charms.

Thanks
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 24 2021 10:00am
If physical i would go forti.
Gold: 3,854.69
Oct 24 2021 04:22pm
forty yes
if you can't get that, consider treachery, lionheart, wealth, trang ouls, black hades, white 4s armor
Gold: 28,376.40
Oct 27 2021 08:20pm
Quote (Bobby93 @ Oct 24 2021 11:27am)
Hey,

I need Help to find a good early Armor for My Bow Amazone. Some People tells about Griswolds Armor with 3 Ias Juwels.
Have aou more Ideas?
What can i do for more mf on the Amazone? I got now only Wartraveler, Gheeds and some Charms.

Thanks

First what kind of Bowzon build are you running? Im assuming pure phys?

Since you said the word Early, for a bow the best Armour is a Treachery for 45%ias // level 15 venom on striking and 20% FHR, and FADE when struck (bows usually have a tough time with resists so this helps a lot)

Obviously FORT is better ..PROVIDED, you have the gear to supplement it and provided you have access to a LO rune, and by supplement it I mean be able to have enough attack speed to hit your 8 or 7 frame breakpoint

But since you used the word early, im using that as an indicator you will not have a LO, nor a Fortitude armour

The most important think about a Bow is IAS, a lot of people new to Zons dont really seem to grasp that

As for MF, its a rough life for a Bow, Id say run the Travs//Gheeds// and a few charms if you feel like sacraficing Damage for MF, people trip WAY TOO HARD about MF anyway..im currently running 0% MF on my zon and i find plenty of charms//jewls//etc during my runs

Not sure who told you that griswolds was a good idea but lets look at the stats:

Defense: 917-950 - useless, as a bow defense is pretty useless, you shoot from a distance, and dodge, evade, avoid help us not get hit
Required Level: 45
Required Strength: 102 - this alone is good enough reason to not use it, max strength you should be using is 95 for your war travs
+500 Defense - useless
+20 To Strength - useless, we need dex//vit
+2 To Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only) - useless
Socketed (3) - if you socketed with 3x 15%ias jewls youd pretty much end up with a Treachery with no other useful mods besides IAS

Lets look at Treachery:

5% Chance To Cast Level 15 Fade When Struck - Super useful, gives us 1% damage reduction per level and resists
25% Chance To Cast level 15 Venom On Striking - somewhat useful, minor/mediocre boost to kill speed
+2 To Assassin Skills
+45% Increased Attack Speed - super useful , helps us hit breakpoints and attack faster
+20% Faster Hit Recovery - somewhat useful, self explanatory
Cold Resist +30% - super useful, we need all the resists we can get as a bowzon
50% Extra Gold From Monsters - somewhat useful, we use gold to gamble

This post was edited by ockyDaBoss on Oct 27 2021 08:33pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll