d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > A Call To All Lod June Ladder Players
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,642.00
Oct 22 2021 12:52pm
Hi, I know that the many of you that read this, won't get it, but the last LoD Ladder season was full with amazing, friendly, some desperate for attention ( ) thats you :)

I am EmptyFolder or you may I know my sorc JuliaIvanov

D2R Is a great game but we have a FLOOOOD of new players and feels realyl UNfiltered, so I created a discord channel, to filter that out.
Not only that but the Bnet platform is a disaster, chatting with friends /f m was 9999 times easier than this.. cmon..

So, I decided that creating a dedicated discord channel would be easier for us all to connect! This discord channel will be small, no more than 100-150 people. The channel will try to achieve and get all most active players from the last D2 LoD Ladder, which means once I give you an invite you can feel free to invite your friends too! After you bring your company you can have a private voice and text channel separate from the group to help personalize and stand your voice out
The iniciative is to bring back the small community and t be easy to communicate with one another, create Nightly Baal runs with people and names you know!
Later we do Duels as we did.[/B]
:wub:

Let me know if you want a link to an easy way to connect with your friends and familiar faces!
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll