d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Fire Sorc Build
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2021 10:59am
Hey guys I have a fire sorc but was wondering what is the best all around survival staff to use. Currently using eschutas with a fire facet but also considering occy for the mf(because I do MF with it) but also looking at Hoto...thoughts? Eschutas gives me damage but currently my resistances are shit atm. So that's why I was thinking of going with hoto
Gold: 5,367.76
Oct 22 2021 11:05am
Wizardspike and a nice max block shield like whistans or mowers w p diamonds in it for resists. Be sure u have enough dexterity for max block (75%)

Also 1 point into chilling armor and 1 into energy shield.

Mac block > max damage because you are able to get smacked and survive a lot longer. Ditch your spirit monarch and get whistans or mosers

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=3402313

This is the best guide for a sorc there is. It's for light sorc bit the same gear applies for fire sorc for the most part just switch the skills

This post was edited by BeeetleJuice on Oct 22 2021 11:09am
Gold: 48.59
Oct 23 2021 09:41am
Quote (Loardos @ Oct 22 2021 12:59pm)
Hey guys I have a fire sorc but was wondering what is the best all around survival staff to use. Currently using eschutas with a fire facet but also considering occy for the mf(because I do MF with it) but also looking at Hoto...thoughts? Eschutas gives me damage but currently my resistances are shit atm. So that's why I was thinking of going with hoto

Should try the d2 forums, these forums are for ladder slasher! ;)
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll