d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Posting Progress Images
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,150.00
May 23 2022 02:04am
The animation style he is using is called "LoopFlow" if you want to learn about it just youtube and gg. Is really easier than you think.
:ph34r:

Is not an APP sir. Is an style. An AE style. xddd for animations. Image made by ipad, animation made by AE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0s1ZpPYfk4

XDDD

Is not incorrect XD but bah.. i dont care

Sure! ipad is bad for GFX :rofl:

Love your tutorials. Looks like you worked hard on them

Photosop CS6 is the best program

Yes there are lot of 10min tutorials at youtube showing hardest works than a 70kb image so yes 10 min work.

Why tou dont use PScs3 then? because you prefer to work more right? yes.. aham..

XDDD you still funny

I remember your last PM 2 months ago

I remember what you did to me

I remember what you are able to do

So stop saying im crazy with you because you know perfectly what you did and what you are still doing. B.....

Continue with your play im still continue with mine

The animation i can in 10 min yes ;D 100k fg? ;D

This post was edited by 21111987 on May 23 2022 02:32am
Gold: 8,533.37
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2022 02:10am
Quote (21111987 @ May 23 2022 10:04am)
The animation style he is using is called "LoopFlow" if you want to learn about it just youtube and gg. Is really easier than you think.

Actually no, I have never seen or heard about this app but thanks for new ideas.

All these guys can vouch that this is incorrect info because I taught them how to do it.

Thanks for checking in though, you should take a look at After effects since you have Photoshop, the iPad is 100 times inferior to all of the softwares available on the PC! :thumbsup:

Is not an APP sir. Is an style. An AE style. xddd for animations. Image made by ipad, animation made by AE

Unfortunately you’re wrong again, I don’t use AE either, it was just a tip I gave you because AE can produce the same results! B)

XDDD

Is not incorrect XD but bah.. i dont care

Sure! ipad is bad for GFX ahhahaha :rofl:

iPad is extremely portable and usable for GFX in the manners that I can do it wherever I go.

But comparing Sketchbook to Photoshop is plain out silly. There’s absolutely nothing on PS you cannot do in sketchbook but there are thousands of things I cannot do which photoshop can.

On top of that all the extra steps that needs to be taken in iPad takes more time and is a lot more annoying than on PC.

Yes, the same. exactly, just 10 min work xd

If it’s 10 min then go ahead and do it in 10! :hug:

Love your tutorials. Looks like you worked hard on them

Thank you! A lot of people appreciate them! :thumbsup:

Photosop CS6 is the best program

Even CS3 is superior to the iPad Sketchbook.

Yes there are lot of 10min tutorials at youtube showing hardest works than a 70kb image so yes 10 min work.

Wow, your lack of knowledge just because you’re still mad at me is amazing. It’s time to let go and stop being salty, misinformation is not bad for yourself or the community.

Most of these things take me from 1 to 4 hours to produce start to finish, but hey, tell yourself whatever you want! :hug:

Why tou dont use PScs3 then? because you prefer to work more right? yes.. aham..

Because of many reasons:

1. I don’t have a desktop
2. I don’t afford PS subscription cause I am a student
3. I have used the iPad for 4 years, the same reason I use nomad for sculpting instead of Zbrush is because I am used to it and know it better than PS.
4. Because I can make good results without it.

I wonder Jorge, If you 10 minutes from now can recreate any of the signatures I have posted here? ;)

I remember your last PM 2 months ago

I remember what you did to me

I remember what you are able to do

So stop saying im crazy with you because you know perfectly what you did and what you are still doing. B.....

Continue with your play im still continue with mine

Which one? The one I was being nice to you and wishing you a good life?

I remember that too.

Show me something like this in 10 minutes, I’ll be waiting.

Quote (21111987 @ May 23 2022 10:41am)
I thought you didn't like that the signatures all looked the same... anyway...

Im still waiting 100k fg. When I have the 100k I will make the animation of the signature that you want in 10 min. Leo.

do you think I'm lying?

3 times in 16 mins here

zzZZ

This is looping a still image lol, it’s an entirely different story.

I create the effect by hand, animate it and then split it into layers and then apply it in 3D space.

This is just a 2D motion effect. Get your facts straight, if you look at my images you see that the effect is moving over areas that are static, while the video your showing everything is moving.

Again, you’re just showing how little you actually understand about the art and embarrassing yourself. 🤦‍♂️

Very nice of you for posting and discussing, however now I have explained the foundations and debunked what you tried to explain, stop spamming now please and PM me if you want to discuss more.

Thanks.

This post was edited by 037 on May 23 2022 03:14am
May 23 2022 02:41am

Im still waiting 100k fg. When I have the 100k I will make the animation of the signature that you want in 10 min. Leo.

do you think I'm lying?

Love Dragon Ball

3 times in 16 mins here

zzZZ

you started to ask me here. now should i stop.. :bouncy: well...
I have you blocked and it still be blocked 100%

This post was edited by 21111987 on May 23 2022 02:54am
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2022 12:22pm
Quote (21111987 @ May 23 2022 04:41am)

do you think I'm lying?

https://i.imgur.com/eSECYcg.png

Love Dragon Ball

3 times in 16 mins here

zzZZ

you started to ask me here. now should i stop.. :bouncy: well...
I have you blocked and it still be blocked 100%

Are you trying to say you're as good as 037?
May 23 2022 12:32pm
Quote (Hurley @ 23 May 2022 20:22)
Are you trying to say you're as good as 037?

XDDDDDDDDDDD i have not EGO sir

I dont care about who is better or those shits, but 037 loves to feel it.

I have never been here with the attitude you insinuate.

Maybe you should think that maybe there are things you don't know. Nothing else

But i remember last year, when he and me were all days togetter and he didnt played that new programs. He usually was asking me about "how you did this.. etc" and i have proofs xd

Just your friend did something to me. something that is not so easily forgotten. Something that radically changed everything.

I think i know 037 better than you.

I am forbidden to talk about it. but if you ask me...

I have nothing to hide sir

This post was edited by 21111987 on May 23 2022 12:40pm
May 23 2022 01:48pm
Quote (21111987 @ May 23 2022 02:32pm)
XDDDDDDDDDDD i have not EGO sir

I dont care about who is better or those shits, but 037 loves to feel it.

I have never been here with the attitude you insinuate.

Maybe you should think that maybe there are things you don't know. Nothing else

But i remember last year, when he and me were all days togetter and he didnt played that new programs. He usually was asking me about "how you did this.. etc" and i have proofs xd

Just your friend did something to me. something that is not so easily forgotten. Something that radically changed everything.

I think i know 037 better than you.

I am forbidden to talk about it. but if you ask me...

I have nothing to hide sir

037 ain’t my friend. 1st point solved.
Second he his highly better than I and than you too.
You seem to insinuate you can do as good as him in few minutes.
May 23 2022 01:51pm
Quote (Hurley @ 23 May 2022 21:48)
037 ain’t my friend. 1st point solved.
Second he his highly better than I and than you too.
You seem to insinuate you can do as good as him in few minutes.

I can yes. The animation, just add the animation, not the full signature. Did you see the video tutorial i posted? is easy man

He is actualy doing better signatures but just because is having better software/hardware. nothing else, when we used same programs i was better. he asked me about "how you did that etc" and well, we were always playing GFX togetter,

Wanna see any of 037s signatures before he bought/found new programs? because i ahve some

May 23 2022 01:55pm
Quote (21111987 @ May 23 2022 03:51pm)
I can yes. The animation, just add the animation, not the full signature. Did you see the video tutorial i posted? is easy man

He is actualy doing better signatures but just because is having better software/hardware. nothing else, when we used same programs i was better. he asked me about "how you did that etc" and well, we were always playing GFX togetter,

Wanna see any of 037s signatures before he bought/found new programs? because i ahve some

I don’t mind his old stuff. And have you ever thought that he just did progress better? Blaming a program for results isn’t really realistic.
May 23 2022 02:04pm
Quote (Hurley @ 23 May 2022 21:55)
I don’t mind his old stuff. And have you ever thought that he just did progress better? Blaming a program for results isn’t really realistic.

Is what happened

I repeat you. We were togetter all days. I was TrophyRoom because we wanted to be togetter. Was the only guy i knew in the guild xD

Well, this conversation will not go for nothing good for me so.. think what you want. but i promise you, for my 2x nephews. im not lieing. 0% lie from me here.

Well im doing something irl bye

Gold: 8,533.37
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2022 02:46pm
Quote (Hurley @ May 23 2022 09:55pm)

Thanks for trying to clear things up but he just doesnt understand I am still using the same software and hardware as before, and still doesn’t understand that Photoshop and PC is better than an iPad lmao. Don’t bother he won’t change and is just going to keep spamming my topic, let’s try to keep it clean please. :hug:
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll