d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Pvp Tourney/wagering On D2r > D2:R
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Oct 23 2021 05:08pm
Quote (TriWinning @ Oct 22 2021 01:32pm)
Fag tier is pretty high end for d2r

Please no BM chat PK.

You have to first say "Go" and then wait for my "Go". :angel:
Gold: 110.00
Oct 23 2021 05:35pm
Reported
Gold: 14,760.00
Oct 24 2021 08:51pm
We'll have to see how the tournament plays out to determine if MB is truly as bad as everyone thinks it is. Maybe the meta is going to evolve to dual spirits to hit the next FHR BP to be able to get out of lock. Maybe the meta will be tgod + Lo. In either case, it will take a bit of testing to balance what's most fair for 1v1 and teams duels. Also if we ban MB in tournaments, its going to be annoying since you will have one build for pubs and then have to respec for tournaments.

I can see how in teams it could be nearly impossible to play against. FPK seems dead in the current state without WSG. Whoever the enemy sin locks first is done.

This post was edited by Azn Masta on Oct 24 2021 08:55pm
Gold: 8,743.00
Oct 24 2021 09:05pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 24 2021 09:51pm)
We'll have to see how the tournament plays out to determine if MB is truly as bad as everyone thinks it is. Maybe the meta is going to evolve to dual spirits to hit the next FHR BP to be able to get out of lock. Maybe the meta will be tgod + Lo. In either case, it will take a bit of testing to balance what's most fair for 1v1 and teams duels. Also if we ban MB in tournaments, its going to be annoying since you will have one build for pubs and then have to respec for tournaments.

I can see how in teams it could be nearly impossible to play against. FPK seems dead in the current state without WSG. Whoever the enemy sin locks first is done.

Not really....

Fpk is going to go untouched, the same 4 people who would have won an fpk duel would most likely still win that same duel without wsg.

all Wsg does is it adds an element of forgiveness to fpk, it doesn't change the fundamentals of the duels honestly... If anything it's going to promote duels to not last as long, and remove the gimmick of being able to get out of stuff they shouldnt have.
Gold: 14,760.00
Oct 24 2021 09:07pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Oct 24 2021 11:05pm)
Not really....

Fpk is going to go untouched, the same 4 people who would have won an fpk duel would most likely still win that same duel without wsg.

all Wsg does is it adds an element of forgiveness to fpk, it doesn't change the fundamentals of the duels honestly... If anything it's going to promote duels to not last as long, and remove the gimmick of being able to get out of stuff they shouldnt have.

What do you do as a necro without WSG if sin locks you and dudu is on your tail? I fear it will cause people to l8z more out of fear of being caught. Duels will be less action packed now and more running and spraying since its riskier to be up and personal.
Gold: 8,743.00
Oct 24 2021 09:10pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 24 2021 10:07pm)
What do you do as a necro without WSG if sin locks you and dudu is on your tail? I fear it will cause people to l8z more out of fear of being caught. Duels will be less action packed now and more running and spraying since its riskier to be up and personal.

Hope that your sin is there to MB their druid :)

Keep in mind everything thats hard for you, is now just as hard for the enemy... Druids especially taking a suffering from no wsg, so when you try to punish that necro and their sin mbs you, theres so much opportunity for the remaining 3 of the team to punish the druid.

It won't make it more offensive, but you will be punished more.

Where I could attack/get away for 20 different times you mb me before, it will most likely only take 1 mb and I die, no matter how much someone runs its not going to make it impossible to catch a random lock in an fpk.

Gold: 511.00
Oct 24 2021 09:34pm
Quote (yostraydog @ Oct 24 2021 10:10pm)
Hope that your sin is there to MB their druid :)

Keep in mind everything thats hard for you, is now just as hard for the enemy... Druids especially taking a suffering from no wsg, so when you try to punish that necro and their sin mbs you, theres so much opportunity for the remaining 3 of the team to punish the druid.

It won't make it more offensive, but you will be punished more.

Where I could attack/get away for 20 different times you mb me before, it will most likely only take 1 mb and I die, no matter how much someone runs its not going to make it impossible to catch a random lock in an fpk.

u think ur good or somethin dude
Gold: 37,875.11
Oct 25 2021 12:44am
Quote (yostraydog @ Oct 24 2021 08:05pm)
Not really....

agreed that the same 4 will likely still win, but it will change people's mentalities about when and where to tele; pussies will likely still be too scared to do anything either way tho @@
Gold: 2,000.22
Oct 25 2021 01:35am
Quote (loftyEs @ Oct 22 2021 03:09pm)
This is not flawed at all. NA / EU tournies should be hosted separately, and if players from differing regions want to participate in a tourny that is in another region, the ping disadvantage is on them. The purpose of a tourny is to evaluate your skill and put it to test vs other people in a controlled environment, not to test which region has better internet infrastructure...

This.

Run tournies the same way asgard was ran. Tournies were hosted on either London or NY and the duels took place on the 1 server.

Also banning MB seems like one of the worst ideas to try and balance things
Gold: 8,136.75
Oct 25 2021 04:13am
Quote (Piwah @ Oct 25 2021 02:35am)
This.

Run tournies the same way asgard was ran. Tournies were hosted on either London or NY and the duels took place on the 1 server.

Also banning MB seems like one of the worst ideas to try and balance things

Meet me at the Greenland server mate.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev13456711Next
Add Reply New Topic