d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Soyman Er Batman Trailer #2
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 178.00
Mar 10 2022 10:50pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Dmitriy @ Mar 10 2022 05:37pm)
Pointing you freaks out = dumb

Nah, this is just you being an asshole who frequents a forum to troll your right wing, trump-esque bullshit. When the reality is that you are an overweight basement dweller who's still angry all the girls he liked in school wanted to just remain "friends."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the e-clout you're looking for on this site won't add inches to your dick.
Gold: 15,945.00
Mar 10 2022 11:19pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (The_Doves @ Mar 10 2022 08:50pm)
Nah, this is just you being an asshole who frequents a forum to troll your right wing, trump-esque bullshit. When the reality is that you are an overweight basement dweller who's still angry all the girls he liked in school wanted to just remain "friends."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the e-clout you're looking for on this site won't add inches to your dick.

I get that all you liberals are all the same irl but you even use edgy pink haired sigs on jsp, can't make this stuff up lmao.

Don't put your own issues onto me. Hit the gym and stop being soy.

"e-clout", imagine unironically typing this and having this on your mind as a reason.

Let me guess, you identify as all of the above.

Also, stop spamming this thread, back to batman talk. If you want to spam your trash politics go over to the politics section.

This post was edited by Dmitriy on Mar 10 2022 11:23pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll