d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player > Hehexd Begs Meds To Close Threads. Dies To Krr > East
Closed New Topic
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2021 03:15pm
Gold: 255.00
Oct 16 2021 03:17pm
Rick Carson is a pedophile with Paperwork. Just google his name and his charges come up
Rick Carson is a pedophile with Paperwork. Just google his name and his charges come up
Banned
Oct 16 2021 04:23pm
Quote (hehexd @ Oct 16 2021 02:17pm)

I'm a sex offender not pedophile. I fucked your mom in the park while hobos watched and someone reported us.
Gold: 255.00
Oct 16 2021 04:53pm
Quote (D2VeteranGod @ 16 Oct 2021 17:23)
I'm a sex offender not pedophile. I fucked your mom in the park while hobos watched and someone reported us.

Wow. Ty for new sig.
Banned
Oct 16 2021 04:54pm
Quote (hehexd @ Oct 16 2021 03:53pm)
Wow. Ty for new sig.

Same
Go Back To Player vs. Player Topic List
Closed New Topic