Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 3 2021 06:48pm
Quote (TheMediMan @ Dec 3 2021 07:29pm)
What the fuck bro she cheated 3 times? Is she a super model? Ditch that skank

❤️
Gold: 72.69
Dec 6 2021 06:05pm
I've spent way too much time and effort on people who haven't deserved any of it. Run.
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 11 2022 09:33pm
Why are you still with her? Is my question.

Like everybody else said, ditch the jobless, lazy, ungrateful b*tch.
Gold: 60,163.00
Feb 21 2022 12:14pm
Buddy if this is anything more than a troll post, you need to get the fuck out and lawyer up. If by some chance you happen to live in Michigan, pm me and I'll send you names of some good attorneys here.

As for advice: There is absolutely no option but to leave her. If you've adopted the children, fight for custody. If not, social media is your friend. Maintain some form of connection and then when they turn 18 y/o, rekindle to the extent that you think it's healthy.
Gold: 127.00
Mar 11 2022 04:10pm
GET OUT. CUT ALL TIES. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY BLOOD IN THOSE KIDS, CONSIDER IT A VICTORY.

SINCERLY,
Guy who's knocked up a lazy cheating loser
Gold: 361,825.19
Mar 14 2022 06:10pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 10 2021 03:22pm)
Okay; First time ever being here hahaha; but I legit got a couple questions about something……

Okay so here it goes….
I am 27 and my wife of 5 years is 35…..
I met her when I was 22 and she already was married for 9 years and has 4 kids from another marriage…. from the jump everything was cool and all types of stuff, but as we got more into our marriage and a couple bumps in the road so far she has slept with 3 other dudes and tried to get pregnant from 2 of them…..

So even though it took me some time I left her for awhile and then like a dumbass I came crawling back 😂…..

So my real question is…. I have been back for 3 weeks so far and it’s like….. I have a full time job working 60+ hours a week and etc etc….. but then this women when I get home and I’m tired or some shit gets upset because I need my sleep…. This is because she can’t sleep like I can or whatever, but it’s annoying because she doesn’t work and I do…. I pay the bills etc…. Then it’s like the women won’t “Please Me” only when she is in the mood? It just doesn’t make any sense tbh…. Because I know how she was when she went with other dudes…..

So main question is…..

Why am I still here even after she belittles me and makes me feel like shit… then when I think everything is going good and then something so small makes her snap? Like me asking oh well why don’t you do this for me or that for me????

Someone help.

Thanks!

Because she is a female-it's just what they do. RUN AWAY!!
It is like asking why a dog barks-it's just what they do.
Gold: 8,848.69
Mar 23 2022 06:27pm
Quote (bbs12 @ Mar 15 2022 11:10am)
Because she is a female-it's just what they do. RUN AWAY!!
It is like asking why a dog barks-it's just what they do.

"Nice guy" vibe is strong.
Gold: 2,406.00
Mar 24 2022 04:30pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 10 2021 01:22pm)
Okay; First time ever being here hahaha; but I legit got a couple questions about something……

Okay so here it goes….
I am 27 and my wife of 5 years is 35…..
I met her when I was 22 and she already was married for 9 years and has 4 kids from another marriage…. from the jump everything was cool and all types of stuff, but as we got more into our marriage and a couple bumps in the road so far she has slept with 3 other dudes and tried to get pregnant from 2 of them…..

So even though it took me some time I left her for awhile and then like a dumbass I came crawling back 😂…..

So my real question is…. I have been back for 3 weeks so far and it’s like….. I have a full time job working 60+ hours a week and etc etc….. but then this women when I get home and I’m tired or some shit gets upset because I need my sleep…. This is because she can’t sleep like I can or whatever, but it’s annoying because she doesn’t work and I do…. I pay the bills etc…. Then it’s like the women won’t “Please Me” only when she is in the mood? It just doesn’t make any sense tbh…. Because I know how she was when she went with other dudes…..

So main question is…..

Why am I still here even after she belittles me and makes me feel like shit… then when I think everything is going good and then something so small makes her snap? Like me asking oh well why don’t you do this for me or that for me????

Someone help.

Thanks!

There's a very few interesting phenomena's.

I wont give you advice as I do not have any right to tell you what to do.

But never let a woman control you or be dominant, as soon as you do that the relationship is over. The interesting video on this is the fact that once a woman takes a lead role she automatically destroys the relationship. I'm not a god or pimp, or any of the things you may assume. However, I never let a woman dictate my choices decisions or my position. I am not saying be the top or the lead, but you can never let her pass you or it's a wrap, everything will fall apart guaranteed without a doubt. It's equals or alpha, no in between. There's absolutely no situation where a female can become the alpha, even if youre a "stay at home" dad/bf.

Sometimes you fall so below where you should be it's far to late to reclaim your position.

The reason I mention this is because this is why they start to cheat. You mentioned she cheated. Time to regain your position or dip.

Second and probably most important, is if you want to stay with someone forever never fall in love with them. Sounds crazy, but it's been said by many great men. I think what I mentioned above is directly related to this, once you love them you will let her take an alpha role and youre screwed and it's all in the name of love.
Gold: 6,000.00
Apr 3 2022 07:45pm
this is just foking interesting.... i mean i read this real life story and im just amazed... i cant advise nor can i share an opinion but this is real crazy shizz... i hope
for the best you make a good turn in yo life...
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll