Quote (xBx @ Oct 18 2021 04:40pm)
why does your family matter? worried you wont have a support system? if your check is able to support 6 people, you can afford to bounce quickly. if the house is in your name, you could also evict her but that would involve time and some obvious drama.
Not only about my support system and stuff like that it’s just I invested so much shit into what I got going on it’s just!!! Grrrrrr I get mad at myself
Quote (SirCottonman @ Oct 20 2021 10:30pm)
I dealt with something similar in my last relationship a few years back, but without kids.
1. if she does not respect that you're the one making ends meet and constantly belittles you over wanting to sleep, gtfo
2. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship to work, but that take BOTH people wanting it to work.
3. open another bank account in SOLELY your name, usually costs $20-$25 and they open it same day. get your account number and routing number and take it to your HR or whoever writes your check/dies your pay and update the info.
If all else fails just ask for a paper check and you can cash it at pretty much any bank you have an account with for free, or Wal-mart for $3. Some banks will let you start and account just to cash a check and then deposit into it.
4. I will say, it will suck for a while, but one thing that will help you decide on things is to make a list of all the positives and negatives of the relationship. (do not let her find this list)
5. I commend you for being in a relationship for 5 years with 4 kids that are not your own, and if it was me i would have kicked her to the curb the second she cheated. She will never stop cheating, she will just get better at not getting caught.
Responded to your pm. I thank you more then you every could think for this and your pm. Please respond whenever you’re not busy I don’t want to take time from your schedule because of my problems.
Thank you again