d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Lod 1.07 Werebear Walk
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,570.00
Oct 24 2021 09:22pm
Love me some 1.07. I started up back up my sp campaign as well after many, many years away. But I've to say you're very brave or very patient for soloing 1.07 with a druid. Kudos to you! I think I tried one way back in 1.07 and abandoned him somewhere in nm or early hell. And I do hate the maggot lair so very much. Luckily it's 1.07 and there's no level/act restrictions at all. So I could start a normal game with 7 mules and stash 7 staves for later use in hell!

Once you get into act 3, I'd definitely suggesting racking a Guillaume's Face or 2 for your merc or a dozen for other characters. Also keep an eye out for totemic mask racks since the unique Jalal's Mane offers 20% CB in 1.07 and since it's a class specific item, it has double the probability of dropping.

As response to an earlier post, I believe you're right that poison is very strong in this version. Bowzon with 4 p-emerald bow is pretty viable. But I don't think it'll work with venom since that skill reduce all poison duration to 0.4 seconds, which effectively wipes out the other sources of poison damage. Assassins would have been super op otherwise.
Gold: Locked
Oct 25 2021 05:21am
Quote (downding @ Oct 25 2021 05:22am)
Love me some 1.07. I started up back up my sp campaign as well after many, many years away. But I've to say you're very brave or very patient for soloing 1.07 with a druid. Kudos to you! I think I tried one way back in 1.07 and abandoned him somewhere in nm or early hell. And I do hate the maggot lair so very much. Luckily it's 1.07 and there's no level/act restrictions at all. So I could start a normal game with 7 mules and stash 7 staves for later use in hell!

Once you get into act 3, I'd definitely suggesting racking a Guillaume's Face or 2 for your merc or a dozen for other characters. Also keep an eye out for totemic mask racks since the unique Jalal's Mane offers 20% CB in 1.07 and since it's a class specific item, it has double the probability of dropping.

As response to an earlier post, I believe you're right that poison is very strong in this version. Bowzon with 4 p-emerald bow is pretty viable. But I don't think it'll work with venom since that skill reduce all poison duration to 0.4 seconds, which effectively wipes out the other sources of poison damage. Assassins would have been super op otherwise.

Hello!

I used to play it all selffound back when it came out, but never managed to complete the game, usually didn't even get to Hell...

For my next class if I choose to play one all the max dmg charms and gear will make things a lot easier in normal and NM, I think you are wrong about Venom,

it lasts longer, now I don't know how it stacks exactly with posion dmg, stacking it seems to increase both the damage and the duration, I think venom doesn't work with

burst of speed though, so that sucks, but potentially you can deal thousands of poison dmg with a 4 socketed blue weapon with 2 poison dmg stat, 4 pemerald and venom - have to test it out. :)

This post was edited by championmath on Oct 25 2021 05:22am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Nov 23 2021 05:34pm
Don't socketin Steelshade Tir rune, it's gonna less molten boulder fun ;-D
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 100%
Nov 23 2021 06:14pm
Goood option borsch Felloak Club, but only with Hot Spurs. May eth.. it is proub beee ;D
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll