Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Oct 8 2021 09:14pm
:bouncy:

This post was edited by MotorCityScrub on Oct 8 2021 10:08pm
Gold: 27,375.01
Oct 8 2021 09:36pm
You're Trading or Looking For?

Not allowed to FT gifts. Only ISO are allowed, if you want one for 2.2K I'll gift you a copy.

This post was edited by LordAzuRa on Oct 8 2021 09:48pm
Oct 8 2021 09:41pm
Quote (LordAzuRa @ 8 Oct 2021 20:36)
You're Trading or Looking For?

Not allowed to trade gifts. Only ISO are allowed, if you want one for 2.2K I'll gift you a copy.

How's it not allowed? Allowed Trades
Steam game trades vs. FG / other Steam games or products (ex; cards). It says nothing about only being ISO only unless it's a gift card.
Gold: 231.22
Oct 8 2021 09:42pm
Illegal Trades
Trades for real money $$
Game and platform accounts
FT topics. You may only fulfill the requests of already existing ISO topics. Selling giftable products through an FT topic is not allowed.
Non-digital Physical Products (ex; Desktops, monitors, laptops, tablets, USB keys, peripherals, boxed game copies, etc.)
Non-digital Gift Cards (ex; purchased via Best Buy, Gamestop, Walgreens, etc.)
Game codes (ex; Codes that come with videocards)
Do not offer fg you don't currently have in your possession.
No trades outside of the allowed platforms and their respective rules.
Oct 8 2021 09:44pm
Quote (The77Reaper @ 8 Oct 2021 20:42)
Illegal Trades
Trades for real money $$
Game and platform accounts
FT topics. You may only fulfill the requests of already existing ISO topics. Selling giftable products through an FT topic is not allowed.
Non-digital Physical Products (ex; Desktops, monitors, laptops, tablets, USB keys, peripherals, boxed game copies, etc.)
Non-digital Gift Cards (ex; purchased via Best Buy, Gamestop, Walgreens, etc.)
Game codes (ex; Codes that come with videocards)
Do not offer fg you don't currently have in your possession.
No trades outside of the allowed platforms and their respective rules.

Moving forward you are allowed to trade games as gifts (if they are in your inventory) OR (if you are fulfilling an ISO by purchasing and gifting the game).

So what's the correct answer? Because I don't see your FT topics in the Trade rules that is pinned. Edit: I do see that, not in the Steam, but the Gaming platforms sticky. But again, if it's in my possession, what's the correct answer for Steam? Because there are two conflicting answers.

This post was edited by MotorCityScrub on Oct 8 2021 09:45pm
Oct 8 2021 09:47pm
Quote (MotorCityScrub @ Oct 8 2021 10:44pm)
Moving forward you are allowed to trade games as gifts (if they are in your inventory) OR (if you are fulfilling an ISO by purchasing and gifting the game).

So what's the correct answer? Because I don't see your FT topics in the Trade rules that is pinned.

You literally said it right there my friend. If its in your inventory. New world cannot be in your inventory youd have to gift it. You can only fulfill iso with gifted games.
Read Game Platform rules aswell as Steam rules.
Gold: 27,375.01
Oct 8 2021 09:47pm
Quote (MotorCityScrub @ Oct 8 2021 11:44pm)

So what's the correct answer? Because I don't see your FT topics in the Trade rules that is pinned.

Where is "Moving forward you are allowed to trade games as gifts (if they are in your inventory)" from?

Only thing I see is

Games are only allowed to be gifted through steam (we can't even sell codes). So they are a giftable products, and cannot be FT. You don't "own a copy of the game in your inventory", you purchase one and gift it instantly.
If you look at the FT Category, you'll see a like 99.99% closed rate as they aren't allowed.

This post was edited by LordAzuRa on Oct 8 2021 09:48pm
Oct 8 2021 09:50pm
Quote (LordAzuRa @ 8 Oct 2021 20:47)
Where is "Moving forward you are allowed to trade games as gifts (if they are in your inventory)" from?

Only thing I see is

Games are only allowed to be gifted through steam (we can't even sell codes). So they are a giftable products, and cannot be FT. You don't "own a copy of the game in your inventory", you purchase one and gift it instantly.
If you look at the FT Category, you'll see a like 99.99% closed rate as they aren't allowed.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72779670&f=279

2nd post. It is in my inventory, there is a strict quote saying you can trade games if they are in your inventory (which it is), ORRRRRR If you are fulfilling an ISO.
Oct 8 2021 09:56pm
Quote (MotorCityScrub @ Oct 8 2021 10:50pm)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72779670&f=279

2nd post. It is in my inventory, there is a strict quote saying you can trade games if they are in your inventory (which it is), ORRRRRR If you are fulfilling an ISO.

You are misinterpreting whay hes saying. In relation to them letting us gift games we are allowed to trade games as gifts to fulfill ISO topics.

Also steam removed the ability to put games into your inventory to trade. New world came out long after this change. Its physically impossible for you to have it in your inventory.
Oct 8 2021 09:57pm
Quote (The77Reaper @ 8 Oct 2021 20:56)
You are misinterpreting whay hes saying. In relation to them letting us gift games we are allowed to trade games as gifts to fulfill ISO topics.

Also steam removed the ability to put games into your inventory to trade. New world came out long after this change. Its physically impossible for you to have it in your inventory.

Alright, fair enough. was just asking for clarification.
Go Back To Steam Topic List
123Next
Closed New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll