d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Duress Or Treachery For A Frenzy Barb?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 8 2021 04:35pm
Hey!

My goal with this frenzy barb is to run ubers and travincal runs in D2r.

So far my items are:

- Angelic amulet and ring
- Raven Frost
- Dual Oath Eth Balrog blade
- String of ears
- Laying of hands and draculs (still debating which is better)
- Arreats face
- gore riders

and i cant decide which armor to use...
what would you guys recommend?
Gold: 1,175.00
Oct 8 2021 06:20pm
youre prob gonna want both in the long run. id start with duress because the additional cb will give u lots of dmg since u only have it from boots for now. treachery will be good for prebuffing before doing ubers. ( the fade proc )

also draculs will be close to mandatory to do ubers, and the dmg from loh will be excellent for trav

This post was edited by aemlan on Oct 8 2021 06:23pm
Oct 8 2021 08:08pm
Quote (aemlan @ Oct 8 2021 09:20pm)
youre prob gonna want both in the long run. id start with duress because the additional cb will give u lots of dmg since u only have it from boots for now. treachery will be good for prebuffing before doing ubers. ( the fade proc )

also draculs will be close to mandatory to do ubers, and the dmg from loh will be excellent for trav

got it...
another thing if may ask...
in using dual oaths since i cannot afford griefs atm...
would a Oath+lawbringer be better alternative? If yes, it's ok to run on a phaseblade while my oath is on a eth balrog blade ?
Gold: 1,175.00
Oct 9 2021 04:06am
Quote (Peanut_Butter @ 9 Oct 2021 04:08)
got it...
another thing if may ask...
in using dual oaths since i cannot afford griefs atm...
would a Oath+lawbringer be better alternative? If yes, it's ok to run on a phaseblade while my oath is on a eth balrog blade ?

Hard to say if it will be better. In certain situations i think it will, and it also depends on your Merc gear. If he has reapers and can proc decrepify for u, the value of lb will go down a bit. However, it's a really nice utility weapon, especially against undeads. So I would def try it if you plan to run an area with lots of undeads (like Diablo runs) or physical immunes. The sanctuary aura removes physical protections from undeads.

Having it In a phase blade is not a problem. It can happen in certain situations that u only hit with the longer sword, i think, but mostly it shouldn't be an issue.
Oct 9 2021 05:29am
Got it, thx for the feedback, I'm new to frenzy barb, and last played 12 years agora, so now I'm doing some different build
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll