d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Cybersecurity Analyst Of 15 Years: Ama
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.08
Oct 8 2021 08:54am
Quote (Magicdka @ Oct 8 2021 09:52am)
How was the CCSP? Been thinking about getting it added to the resume!

It’s the fundamentals of the CISSP domains from the perspectives of both the cloud provider and the cloud customer. The test and material is easier than the CISSP (not by much) and the questions are structured relatively the same.
Probably a month or two of studying if you’re fresh off the CISSP like I was. A little more if you’re rusty :lol:
Gold: 257.70
Nov 24 2021 10:56am
I've dipped my toes into browsing on onion sites and the "D@rk w3B"

I'm wondering how much exactly my ISP can see about my activity :o Can they see that I'm accessing Tor / Onion sites and whats on them? OR just that I'm accessing them? Or not at all?

Make a difference if using Wireless vs ethernet cable? Proxies/VPN?

Final questions : How much is my security & personal info safe if others have access to my Wifi? Is there any hacker methods of getting into my machines or seeing any activity just by having my wifi name and password? My Landlord has a security camera hooked up to my wifi. Does he now technically have access to my info?
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 9 2022 01:55pm
hello and thanks for the infosec thread ^_^

my question for the moment is..

did you go to college to master your career or are you self taught in all aspects of this field? ie: coding,reverse engineering,exploit development,malware analysis ect.

thanks!
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 9 2022 01:58pm
Quote (Erodish @ Nov 24 2021 11:56am)
I've dipped my toes into browsing on onion sites and the "D@rk w3B"

I'm wondering how much exactly my ISP can see about my activity :o Can they see that I'm accessing Tor / Onion sites and whats on them? OR just that I'm accessing them? Or not at all?

Make a difference if using Wireless vs ethernet cable? Proxies/VPN?

Final questions : How much is my security & personal info safe if others have access to my Wifi? Is there any hacker methods of getting into my machines or seeing any activity just by having my wifi name and password? My Landlord has a security camera hooked up to my wifi. Does he now technically have access to my info?

if you want to browse in privacy try TailOS, it is linux based and built with security in mind.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll