d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Crash Of Cars - Pvp Cars (& General F2p Advice)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,191.60
Warn: 10%
Oct 4 2021 08:15am
Pvp powerups car arena, similar to Mario Cart without the racing.

This is a random video (not mine) from first pick to show what it looks like. This car is the last i played, with a "superboost" ability where it is immortal and can smash anything for 8 seconds when getting that powerup. Except a certain car that can block shields.

Very easy to collect 🪙

100gold🪙= new car

Get 🪙 coin from picking up crowns 👑

Zero P2w, lot of gold and no ads with these following tricks

(i mostly only recommending stuff that have zero or where you can somehow bypass ads, & this is a good one )

💎Save the gems for a legendary vehicle roll (100gems)
(i only got one of these from lvl up gems, but i received most of the vehicles i want except fusion vehicles (those requires lvl 10 & more playtime ). Or do whatever you want, but at least epic (60) or the 100.

💎 You get gems in free to play by leveling up, through buying cars with 🪙coin or getting a +1 on an already maxed out car in the roll...from what I've noticed so far at least. Gems are not really needed, gold is enough - gems are extra. You can buy them.

Leveling up gives some minor boost to some powerup.

Good f2p model since one can swipe ads.

🚫🎥Skip ads simply by swiping up to desktop & open from the crash of cars icon. This have worked with other stuff i played as well, but not all. Ads = I'm not playing.

🪙🪙🪙Easy extra gold🪙🪙🪙

🪙one can get extra gold from promo ads, about half the time by swiping up to desktop, skipping the ad and still get the reward . (20-60 gold)

Every six hours there is a 50-60 gold like a log in reward

The currently the pattern is:

🪙 Collecting the 50-60, there is an option to watch an ad for another +20. This seem to always work to swipe up for +20 gold (70-80🪙in total)

(🪙)Next time you die, there is the option to watch an ad again. Tap & immediately swipe up. The timing to skip ads is quite easy to get. I just swipe twice to make sure of getting the timing and it always works...

No gold, 5s delay - spawn in. ( Or you could watch it or just spawn in without it, but if you don't wanna keep track of when there will be free gold just swipe it all)

🪙The next death you get a new 20+ gold offer for an ad. Tap it & swipe to desktop, open crash if cars from the icon to get +20 bonus.

Again, new offer. Tap ad & swipe to desktop - no gold

Again, another +20

Spawn in.

Then it's on repeat. Currently the ad algorithm is laid up so that the next ad offer you won't get the gold from swiping & opening through the crash of cars icon from desktop,(you could play it, but nah). the death after that you can pick up 20+0+ another 20 again.

🪙If you havent picked any gold for a while from the offers you get an ad for +40 gold which then is about 50/50 if you'll get gold from it or not if you swipe it. Then another swipe/ad for another +20. For certain gold just watch or play and put the phone down, but i always swipe.

More gold:
🪙Close down the game, to get new "daily missions" that gives extra gold. Don't know if this is a bug but one can do it if you want new missions.

🪙Players who have collected lots of 👑 drops more 👑👑👑 when killed and about half of what you collect in a match turn into 🪙🪙🪙🪙.

There are 200+ cars, all with different properties of handling & speed, and one extra ability on all the "epic" and legendary ones. If you get a car you already own, that car gets a little more armor until it is maxed. And then a few gems instead.

🛑🎥The respawn after your first death - there is always an ad. Just swipe, open from desk top icon and spawn in. Then maybe some ad every 5-10 deaths, haven't counted. Just swipe it gone.

If you like it, consider supporting the devs with some little purchase. (I might later, but for now just doing this little promo thread ... ) One if few games on mobile i liked so, there you go!

4.3/5

This post was edited by TidsL on Oct 4 2021 08:44am
Gold: 4,732.94
Oct 4 2021 05:04pm
Thanks, gonna check it out :)

Edit: the ads are horrible in this game

This post was edited by Ag3nT on Oct 4 2021 06:00pm
Oct 4 2021 06:15pm
Quote (Ag3nT @ Oct 5 2021 01:04am)
Thanks, gonna check it out :)

Edit: the ads are horrible in this game

Why do you not swipe to desktop & open from icon again, it deletes the ads.

If one couldn't so that then yeah, (dont it work for you?)

This post was edited by TidsL on Oct 4 2021 06:20pm
Gold: 4,732.94
Oct 4 2021 06:35pm
I play on mobile so I can’t swipe.
Oct 4 2021 06:47pm
Quote (Ag3nT @ Oct 5 2021 02:35am)
I play on mobile so I can’t swipe.

I do to.. swipe from the very bottom of the screen & up. I have Android... i just assumed all smartphones could go the desktop by swiping, with the game still up

Maybe it's my poor definition of desktop =/= start screen..

Swipe to the phones start screen. And open up from the icon.

(Also.. I thought i had the promo/+gold ad pattern figured out - which ones would give extra gold or not, but it seems this pattern changes with each startup)

Should have made a shorter version of the thread. "Delete all ads by swiping to start screen immediately, before they even show, tap crash of car icon again (don't swipe back) and the ad is skipped.

Works to delete all ads and about 1/3 to half the time to get gold from "watch ad offers." Can upload a video later if not clear.

This post was edited by TidsL on Oct 4 2021 07:01pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll