d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Im Pissed
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2021 09:53am
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Oct 10 2021 11:30am)
No, the figures are absolutely not a hoax - they're the very same ones I use.

The vast majority of Covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated - the benefits of being vaxxed are absolutely clinically proven, however - that does not tell the whole story. Nobody has thought to ask why these patients have such severe outcomes, even though the research data has proven unequivocally that 95% of Covid patients in the ICU are dealing with co morbidities that amplify the effect of the virus.

That's right, dumb ass - you're in the ICU, not because of Covid - but because you were unhealthy to begin with.

Yeah, you’re looking for an argument with something I agree with.

I can say that my patient population during peak times did see a wide array of patients including the elderly, co-morbidities, specific ethnicities with no co-morbidities, and the outlier.

Take a breath, sometimes people aren’t trying to argue with you 😂.
Gold: 476.99
Oct 10 2021 09:55am
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Oct 10 2021 09:53am)
Yeah, you’re looking for an argument with something I agree with.

I can say that my patient population during peak times did see a wide array of patients including the elderly, co-morbidities, specific ethnicities with no co-morbidities, and the outlier.

Take a breath, sometimes people aren’t trying to argue with you 😂.

I'm not angry or aggressive toward you - I'm just stern in the way that I speak lmao.

I also find that we have a lot of common ground and was glad to see you acknowledge the bigger picture - because most healthcare providers don't.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2021 10:23am
Quote (LoverManGenius @ Oct 10 2021 11:55am)
I'm not angry or aggressive toward you - I'm just stern in the way that I speak lmao.

I also find that we have a lot of common ground and was glad to see you acknowledge the bigger picture - because most healthcare providers don't.

Most healthcare providers do care about the health of their patients. I work in a critical care setting, our job is to stabilize enough to discharge or transfer to a lower level of care. We do look at the whole picture during treatment, such as withholding blood thinners for memaw who smashes her head in every 2 weeks and having difficult discussions with patients about goals of care. Hell, I had a discussion the other day with a 36 year old who has completely abused their body through drug use, alcohol abuse and overall ignoring his health. He’s transitioned to palliative level of care.

It’s all subjective though, there are a plethora of practitioners and hcw who stopped caring. But this is called burnout, and they already have a foot out of the door.

The enemy isn’t HCWs, even the ones who are burnt out. We’re doing our best 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Gold: 748.53
Oct 10 2021 01:48pm
Just get the fucking vaccine you dolt. Weirdo political tribalism and rampant conspiracy drivel has been rotting people’s brains lately because too many are credulous and don’t understand how to properly analyze… anything. As the adage goes, be open minded, but not so open minded your brain falls out.
Gold: 0.20
Oct 10 2021 09:38pm
Quote (Balla @ 10 Oct 2021 14:48)
Just get the fucking vaccine you dolt.

never
Oct 11 2021 10:16am
Quote (Henchman21 @ Oct 10 2021 11:38pm)
never

Absolutely pointless hill to die on. There’s no valid reason beyond those conspiracy based/not based on anything veridical to avoid getting it.
Oct 11 2021 04:35pm
Quote (Balla @ 11 Oct 2021 11:16)
Absolutely pointless hill to die on. There’s no valid reason beyond those conspiracy based/not based on anything veridical to avoid getting it.

my number one reason is that the pharm companies wouldn't release it without complete indemnity
no long term studies
for a virus so deadly you need to be tested to even know you have it, with a median age of death higher than the average life expectancy, with 0% death rate among under 18s and damn near 100% survival rating
meanwhile the governments of the world are implementing digital passports while destroying their economies with draconian lockdowns
look at what they're coming out with in australia. you need an app at any time the govt will ping you and if you don't submit a selfie with your lcoation (travel is verboten to protect the aussies, a country of 25million with 1,432 covid deaths) or police will come and check on you. a guy traveling in a car without a mask on had 20 squad cars come to arrest him. an unarmed lady without a mask on got powerbombed by the police.
Gold: 455.10
Warn: 10%
Oct 12 2021 01:42pm
id heard there was a mad frenchman who was saying sexy a lot and i just knew id open to find a kevin thread
:hug:
Oct 14 2021 02:16pm
Quote (Henchman21 @ Oct 11 2021 06:35pm)
my number one reason is that the pharm companies wouldn't release it without complete indemnity
no long term studies
for a virus so deadly you need to be tested to even know you have it, with a median age of death higher than the average life expectancy, with 0% death rate among under 18s and damn near 100% survival rating
meanwhile the governments of the world are implementing digital passports while destroying their economies with draconian lockdowns
look at what they're coming out with in australia. you need an app at any time the govt will ping you and if you don't submit a selfie with your lcoation (travel is verboten to protect the aussies, a country of 25million with 1,432 covid deaths) or police will come and check on you. a guy traveling in a car without a mask on had 20 squad cars come to arrest him. an unarmed lady without a mask on got powerbombed by the police.

Lol
Lack of long term studies is a fatuous statement when there’s no theoretical basis of concern carried over from basic biochemistry. Even still, it’s the most studied vaccine to date, and we have data for 1.5 years at least.. not too sure what you’re waiting on.. basically, this is a non point that sounds something like healthy incredulity on the surface but is actually specious.

Huge variation in presentation w/ symptoms or not is a pointless statement. You or I being asymptomatic says nothing about those that are, and it’s quite random. There are deaths <18, albeit few luckily, with a sharp increase anything over. There are other long-term complications beyond death.. post-covid COP is devastating a lot of people.

But those were just quick bullshit points you offered up, the real crux of your anti vax status is obviously the end rant, circling back to my main point that the motive is political conspiracy gobbledygook. I’m fully anti covid vaccine requirements for travel, utilizing different facilities, strict lockdowns, etc… but you have to be able to separate the vaccine and its efficacy itself from opinions about the governmental handling of covid. These are entirely separate.
Oct 14 2021 05:55pm
Quote (Balla @ 14 Oct 2021 15:16)

the real crux of your anti vax status is obviously the end rant

that's the most damning part
this isn't about protecting the people its about consolidating and centralizing totalitarian power
if you think that its only theory you are watching the wrong news channels
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll