d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > " Kate " (2021)
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2021 04:30pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2021 06:25pm)
You provided absolutely nothing to backup anything you've said? You also claimed repeatedly that I would get hacked if I said my account name, which I didn't.... So again, how are you technically correct? These users weren't *hacked* by blizzard employees, even if a handful of users throughout the entire player-base were. Posting your account name isn't going to get your account stolen, and you are in fact a simpleton.

but way to track me down 18 months after an online disagreement to come cry about some irrelevant shit, seems like something a well-rounded and mature adult does. Proud of you buddy

it's always good to let people like you know when they're wrong.

you're just a stubborn little mule who likes to carry around that attitude where they go. you won't get far in life my friend.

just a simple reminder to take your shit elsewhere if you have nothing without merit to say.

you just spew shit half the time on these forums and idk who even listens to you lmfao

and if you looked into it, the people who exploited this with the blizzard team staff members on d2 literally just needed an account name. they weren't going to steal everyone otherwise the market would just crash lmao. educate yourself ya little dweeb
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 4 2021 04:32pm
Quote (CloudMD @ Oct 4 2021 03:30pm)
it's always good to let people like you know when they're wrong.

you're just a stubborn little mule who likes to carry around that attitude where they go. you won't get far in life my friend.

just a simple reminder to take your shit elsewhere if you have nothing without merit to say.

you just spew shit half the time on these forums and idk who even listens to you lmfao

and if you looked into it, the people who exploited this with the blizzard team staff members on d2 literally just needed an account name. they weren't going to steal everyone otherwise the market would just crash lmao. educate yourself ya little dweeb

Again, what have you provided to backup your claims?

Have any of the people in the thread that I insulted been linked to these incidents?
Was my account hacked after you claiming it would be?

The answer to both of those is a resounding no. Your mental acrobats being trained well enough to jump to a win with that information, is truly astounding.

Way to go!
Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2021 04:34pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 4 2021 06:32pm)
Again, what have you provided to backup your claims?

Have any of the people in the thread that I insulted been linked to these incidents?
Was my account hacked after you claiming it would be?

The answer to both of those is a resounding no. Your mental acrobats being trained well enough to jump to a win with that information, is truly astounding.

Way to go!

you saying your account wasnt taken doesn't mean shit

there were clearly 10-15 high profile jspers to which their accounts were taken. you're forgetten literally 99% of the facts here.

I was right to say the blizzard staff team were involved. and you were wrong.

shine my shoes now ty.
Gold: 250.00
Oct 4 2021 04:39pm
Quote (CloudMD @ Oct 4 2021 03:34pm)
you saying your account wasnt taken doesn't mean shit

there were clearly 10-15 high profile jspers to which their accounts were taken. you're forgetten literally 99% of the facts here.

I was right to say the blizzard staff team were involved. and you were wrong.

shine my shoes now ty.

You still haven't provided a single thing to backup your claims.

If your original statement was that "there has at some point in history been accounts lost due to blizzard employees corruption" then I would have been agreement.

The thread however was started by some irrelevant user with next to nothing losing their account, and you attributing it to blizzard hacking users. You were emphatically wrong, yet you're still hungup 18 months later, because your ego is far too fragile to understand that context is relevant to a situation.

It'd be like you posting that Bill Gates personally screwed you over, me calling you an idiot, then you claiming you're right because of the businesses that had nothing to do with the conversation who Gates had destroyed during his rise. You see how that works? Unless you're mentally retarded (which you seem to be), then you'd understand how sad all of this is.

e: Since we both know that you're too stupid to understand where your *win* lacks merit, I'll at least congratulate you on your ability to always convince yourself that you're right.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 4 2021 04:41pm
Gold: 20,452.89
Oct 19 2021 09:18am

omfg, who are these last 2 posters in my thread
take your lovers' quarrel somewhere else

Gold: 17,305.50
Oct 19 2021 11:30pm
Quote (condenz @ Oct 19 2021 11:18am)
omfg, who are these last 2 posters in my thread
take your lovers' quarrel somewhere else

Holy shit how've you been?! Playing D2 old friend?
Gold: 1.00
Nov 2 2021 08:20am
This was not a good movie. Shut it off half way once the ani character came in. Right around them drinking a shake or something after a large gun fight.

Won't resume watching. That ani character is intolerable and its not like there's some great redeeming story line going on to make up for it. It's just a basic mindless action movie so you have to at the very least have actors you can tolerate.

This post was edited by SBD on Nov 2 2021 08:20am
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll