d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Why Are People Still Crying About No Ladder
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2021 11:33pm
I think the economy reset alone is a big reason why people would want to play a ladder season, it's the main reason people play any wipe/reset in games. They've also said their open to making new runewords so they could do something like add a new runeword every season or something.

This post was edited by koreaboo on Sep 21 2021 11:33pm
Gold: 10,000.69
Sep 21 2021 11:40pm
Quote (koreaboo @ Sep 22 2021 01:33am)
I think the economy reset alone is a big reason why people would want to play a ladder season, it's the main reason people play any wipe/reset in games. They've also said their open to making new runewords so they could do something like add a new runeword every season or something.

May as well just add teleport to a single socketed El rune. I'll want a refund if they're not going to leave the core game alone. :huh: But honestly, I have no expections that they'll not ruin the game to cater to the casuals who never played the original. It's always the same thing, promise a purist experience on a remaster to get all the original fan's preorders, then once they get our money, make all the changes the zoomers want to take their money.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll