d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r No Wsg? Gm Melee And Zvz Going To Be Huge?
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 60,163.00
Sep 22 2021 05:39am
Quote (Brock55 @ Sep 20 2021 03:16pm)
Last time I played, it was legit 1 guy who wanted to zvz a lot and nobody else, except maybe one other guy who randomly showed up. I like 2v2's.

Mark was the best guy I played, Billy was pro in 09 by invis multi spam down people and decent with GA but he played with me/jett/marvel/etc and was considered the top god at the time (we we're like 12 years old)

I wish mark played, zyrion !! I use to keep up with him but all these new gaming software for gaming pops up to keep up with some.

if you read this mark, PM ME!

edit ;; too bad mark was on west, we have a huge scene in zvz back in 09. that's all dueling was.....gm melee and zvz. good ol times.

did you duel in gimmeitam back on west in 09?
Gold: Locked
Sep 22 2021 06:53am
Quote (fredfury @ Sep 22 2021 07:39am)
did you duel in gimmeitam back on west in 09?

no, east. i met mark in 2010? on d2pk
Gold: 60,163.00
Sep 22 2021 07:03am
Quote (Brock55 @ Sep 22 2021 08:53am)
no, east. i met mark in 2010? on d2pk

I mean .09. This would have been pre 2004
Sep 22 2021 07:09am
Quote (fredfury @ Sep 22 2021 09:03am)
I mean .09. This would have been pre 2004

east only
Gold: 0.00
Sep 22 2021 11:03am
Quote (Brock55 @ Sep 21 2021 07:23pm)
stopped being fun?? ith swords were stupid rare and bows were mythical and barely seen for a long time.

the game became fucking insane fun when open 4 os valors and zephyr bows/cliff killer ammys/occy rings etc were out for dueling, wtf you talking about lmao.

sad thing is, windforce were more rare than all of those. (this is all for pub dueling) in ZvZ's we had our bugged and non bugged chars and we hardly ever used bug chars to duel unless it was for laughs.

our zons had cruel mat bow of evis with 1 socket or the other one with lower damage 2 os. smart people who had a chance to get to try and 2 os those, knew the alt+f4 a5 trick to rollback a game, and we didn't know all the shit we could of done other than use to fuck up the game and get rich than to try gettin 2os on items.

I've permed duped over 8 accounts, on 2 diff times in 09, that would of made me insane rich, all those classic rare ammy and rings, had at least 40 of them, makes me so sad. acc names were brockmule1 / brockmule2 / brockmule3 etc to 10 and couldn't remember the pw like 3 years later. :(

Zons were stupid op back then, do u remember horadric boots?
Sep 22 2021 11:29am
Quote (Piwah @ Sep 22 2021 01:03pm)
Zons were stupid op back then, do u remember horadric boots?

life leech and piercing....get an .08 razor belt if you used a diff bow and would be op.

a buriza zon could tank a decent barb ww's while just shooting GA and life leech, but back then nobody knew how to tri-ww xD

i remember a few unique items that nobody else had. jack aka 18yuna had that fanged knife slow boots, so he didnt need clegs gloves and could use ias leech gloves and a fanged knife on wep switch and make you leave the game after each death.

nothing more fun than seeing people pop and all their items fall to the ground.

Level 1 characters would go into the game, drop tons of items on your body and hope you would try to pick your body up before you got nk killed and those "poppers" would do the ! overhead by putting like this

!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and keep a big ass spam over their head to cover your body on top of tons of shit items, nothing like hearing the sound of full chars gear hit the ground lmao..

hc was impossible to play because if a sorc even got on your screen, instant fire bolt tppk. you couldn't do anything about it. legit on your screen and death.

noobs would cast a few hydras and go into town and hostile. hc was a entire different meaning if you actually played that shit in 09, you try to farm cows and instant a sorc was on screen their hacks would teleport to you and tppk so fukin fast lmaooo
Gold: 125.92
Sep 22 2021 04:21pm
Quote (Brock55 @ Sep 22 2021 01:29pm)
life leech and piercing....get an .08 razor belt if you used a diff bow and would be op.

a buriza zon could tank a decent barb ww's while just shooting GA and life leech, but back then nobody knew how to tri-ww xD

i remember a few unique items that nobody else had. jack aka 18yuna had that fanged knife slow boots, so he didnt need clegs gloves and could use ias leech gloves and a fanged knife on wep switch and make you leave the game after each death.

nothing more fun than seeing people pop and all their items fall to the ground.

Level 1 characters would go into the game, drop tons of items on your body and hope you would try to pick your body up before you got nk killed and those "poppers" would do the ! overhead by putting like this

!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and keep a big ass spam over their head to cover your body on top of tons of shit items, nothing like hearing the sound of full chars gear hit the ground lmao..

hc was impossible to play because if a sorc even got on your screen, instant fire bolt tppk. you couldn't do anything about it. legit on your screen and death.

noobs would cast a few hydras and go into town and hostile. hc was a entire different meaning if you actually played that shit in 09, you try to farm cows and instant a sorc was on screen their hacks would teleport to you and tppk so fukin fast lmaooo

Most of the bugged items were imports, but there were some legit bugged items that fell before they fixed the code. A collector from Brazil named Leandro ended up with most of them. 1.10 deleted them, along with some legit .08 items like shako and valor.
Gold: 255.00
Sep 22 2021 06:17pm
Quote (ChaseBeavers @ 22 Sep 2021 17:21)
Most of the bugged items were imports, but there were some legit bugged items that fell before they fixed the code. A collector from Brazil named Leandro ended up with most of them. 1.10 deleted them, along with some legit .08 items like shako and valor.

his jsp is Bolsonaro@jsp
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic