d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Looking For Sc/hc Guild
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.66
Sep 17 2021 08:06am
I start few days ago but i get always killed in level 25/28 etc atm i got 2 characters warrior level 10 and barbarian level 15 In hc I´m not a experienced player so if i found a guild who can explain me tip and help me, we can made the path together :)
Gold: 16,643.48
Sep 17 2021 10:41am
looks like you're purely HC.

Doing really well seeing you seem to be using purely self found items.

This is generally the guide we point new players towards: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82660445&f=272
Although the prices are SC. HC prices for wellables and mutables is significantly worse. There's also significantly less items available on HC.

In softcore you should be able to make back small amounts of fg you spend as most solo climbs bring between 40-200 fg worth of items if you know what you're supposed to be selling and at what price. However climbing from scratch with gear purchased for ~1-5 fg each will probably take around 24 hours of actual playing time to reach level 71 (at which point you attempt the master quest and get reset to level 1, it's not worth pushing past level 71 as mobs get significantly stronger the more you level up with no noticable boost to drops).

In HC, not as much is sellable and a lot worse prices, might get 20-50 fg if you get a decent high level wellable or two. Roughly a third of the amount of cheap new player friendly items available.

Here's the two marketplaces with some basic weapons, HC had 13 items, SC has 35 items.

In general you'll want to change to a new weapon every 5 levels until you hit 55, where there isn't any items which are higher than level 55.
Ideally this should have 20ee or more, should you get an item with say 60+ ee, you can get away with not switching for longer. For example a level 20 weapon with 60ee deals similar damage to a level 30 weapon with 20ee.

If you're dying on HC i highly highly recommend SC, seeing death isn't permanent and as stated, much more gear available and the amount of fg you'll make for climbs is significantly more.
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic